• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rage Space? Muslim Safe Space Draws Aussie Ire

Here is the urban dictionary's take.
islamophobe
Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

Islamophobia is an allegedly irrational fear of losing life or liberty to Islamic rule merely because the laws, sacred texts, and traditional practices of Islam demand the submission of culture, politics, religion and all social expression. It tends to afflict those most familiar with the religion while sparing the more gullible.

The word "Islamophobia" literally means a fear of Islam, but since Allah himself "throws terror into the hearts of disbelievers" (Quran 8:12) it is used more often in reference to the rejection of Islam.

Urban Dictionary: islamophobe

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the first known use of the term was in 1976, though it has become more frequently used since the 1997 publication of Islamophobia: A Challenge For Us All by the Runnymede Trust,[2][3] and even more so to describe the backlash against Muslims following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.[4][5]

Didn't Chagos say 1923? I guess that proves he found a similar word with a different definition. No cigar.

Islamophobia - RationalWiki

Very disingenuous.

it would now seem that the first usage was in France by Etienne Dinet and Slima Ben Ibrahim, when in 1925 they wrote, “accès de délire islamophobe”.
Writing about the Prophet Muhammad, Dinet and Ibrahim did not necessarily employ the term in a way that reflects contemporary usage.
https://www.thecordobafoundation.com/attach/ARCHES_Vol 4_Edition 7.PDF

Still have the wrong year. Notice it did not have the same meaning,(that from a thoroughly Islamic site) again a very dishonest post. Another reason to question your honesty and credibility. Besides your claim Muhammad did not complete Islam.

Last edited:
Not exactly an apology as it is a statement.

They really don't have anything to apologize for. They make their position quite clear.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/sources.aspx

Nope. You stated the site admits their mistakes. I asked you to post where it does that. You haven't. I see nothing about where the site admits it's mistakes in identifying terrorist attacks by Muslims that actually weren't terrorist attacks. You said it exists... find it or as I said, religionofpeace website is just a lying Islamophobe site.

Further, I confronted you on the following with examples: Do you acknowledge that some of the acts that the religionofpeace website claims are Islamic terrorist acts are in fact, not, but the acts of mentally ill persons or individuals for whom Islam had nothing to do with what they did? Are you going to address this honestly or dishonestly?

Don't panic Truth, there are no Islamophobes because awareness of Islam is not an illogical fear. There are only people short on answers that grasp at anything to demean their opponent. The word was designed to end a conversation by stigmatizing the person critiquing Islam. End of story.

Of course there are Islamophobes. You are one. Those who run the religionofpeace website are, too. It describes people present Islam in a dishonest and ignorant way, in order to attack it and Muslims for their own agenda. Describes you to a tee.

It seems from what you say its original meaning . Does and is it defined as irrational fear?

I do not read French and on this forum I am not supposed to. Post your link in English.

BTW Islamophobia, not Islamophobie is the word.
Yeah, I feared that might over-challenge you.

By that I mean everything in #773/

Didn't Chagos say 1923? I guess that proves he found a similar word with a different definition. No cigar.

Islamophobia - RationalWiki

Very disingenuous.

https://www.thecordobafoundation.com/attach/ARCHES_Vol 4_Edition 7.PDF

Still have the wrong year. Notice it did not have the same meaning,(that from a thoroughly Islamic site) again a very dishonest post. Another reason to question your honesty and credibility. Besides your claim Muhammad did not complete Islam.
It appears that you are lacking the necessary equipment to understand what was posted. Or, more likely, that in your usual manner of dishonesty, you intentionally misinterpret.

That "Islamophobie" did not have the same meaning when first used that it has been given today by the likes of you is pretty clear in my post. Muhammad having or not having completed Islam has nothing to do with anything in this context.

Since you've perceivably never come across the term "etymology", you really shouldn't attempt to spout forth on it.

Beyond which charges of dishonesty coming from somebody who lies as much and as consistently as you do are simply laughable.

~..........................I do not read French and on this forum I am not supposed to. Post your link in English...................~
Seeing how I provided the English and you clearly don't read that language either (by refusing to when it suits you), what difference would it make?

Often enough you give the impression of not even being able to write in it.

Last edited:
~..........................Often enough you give the impression of not even being able to write in it.
Or what is anyone supposed to make of this garble?

It seems from what you say its original meaning
colonial administration in West Africa as opposed to "Islamophilia"
. Does and is it defined as irrational fear?

Of course there are Islamophobes. You are one. Those who run the religionofpeace website are, too. It describes people present Islam in a dishonest and ignorant way, in order to attack it and Muslims for their own agenda. Describes you to a tee.

No there are not. It helps your argument by attaching a social stigma to be concerned about terror and intimidation from Islam. I have no agenda but the truth about Islam being out in the open. People knowing that there should be no shame in opposing supremacist killers in the name of a sock puppet invented by an evil man. Muhammad was one of those killers and he is the role model.

It appears that you are lacking the necessary equipment to understand what was posted. Or, more likely, that in your usual manner of dishonesty, you intentionally misinterpret.

That "Islamophobie" did not have the same meaning when first used that it has been given today by the likes of you is pretty clear in my post. Muhammad having or not having completed Islam has nothing to do with anything in this context.

Since you've perceivably never come across the term "etymology", you really shouldn't attempt to spout forth on it.

Beyond which charges of dishonesty coming from somebody who lies as much and as consistently as you do are simply laughable.

Your credibility took another hit. You are incredibly dishonest yourself. I am sure others see what I do, but there is a stigma if someone agrees with me. That stigma arises from constant attacks by the self appointed elite on this forum. You use that kind of intimidation just like the Captain, and you both know it.

Who cares about what generally non-linguists offer by way of opinion on definitions?

Beyond which even Crusader Prime (whoever that is when he's at home) addresses the literal meaning to signify fear of Islam.

I do. You should realize that you have nothing to do with what others value and reasons why they consider something true. Your attitude ensures me of that.

And it is not fear, it is not hate, it is just common sense and the virility we need to defeat Islam and its apologists with them.

Your credibility took another hit. You are incredibly dishonest yourself. I am sure others see what I do, but there is a stigma if someone agrees with me. That stigma arises from constant attacks by the self appointed elite on this forum. You use that kind of intimidation just like the Captain, and you both know it.
And so again a post is quoted and the blather of the response has nothing to do with anything in the quoted post.

I do. You should realize that you have nothing to do with what others value and reasons why they consider something true. Your attitude ensures me of that.

And it is not fear, it is not hate, it is just common sense and the virility we need to defeat Islam and its apologists with them.
And so again a post is quoted and the blather of the response has nothing to do with anything in the quoted post.

Last edited:
I see Steve, and some others do not view Islam the way I do? More dishonesty from you.
What does that have to do with people seeing how you constantly lie? And where are your minions that share your view, if not far away from you on account of your dishonesty embarrassing even them?

Some others have enough to do embarrassing themselves with their own ignorance, they don't need to exacerbate that by rallying around somebody whose ignorance extends to claiming (for example) there are no Jewish school holidays in the US.

What does that have to do with people seeing how you constantly lie? And where are your minions that share your view, if not far away from you on account of your dishonesty embarrassing even them?

Some others have enough to do embarrassing themselves with their own ignorance, they don't need to exacerbate that by rallying around somebody whose ignorance extends to claiming (for example) there are no Jewish school holidays in the US.

Oh, look. It's Mister the-qur'an-did-not-complete-Isalm. How ya doon?

I don't have minions. I do not see people that way, I can clearly see you have no problem with something like that. OK Mr. the koran did not complete Islam?:lamo

No there are not. It helps your argument by attaching a social stigma to be concerned about terror and intimidation from Islam. I have no agenda but the truth about Islam being out in the open. People knowing that there should be no shame in opposing supremacist killers in the name of a sock puppet invented by an evil man. Muhammad was one of those killers and he is the role model.

Of course there are Islamophobes. You are one. Your agenda is one of bigotry, dishonesty, ignorance, and hate. You generalize it towards all Muslims. Fortunately, your kind gets marginalized and ignored by people who aren't any of those things so the issue can actually be addressed by those of us who'd actually like to understand things and find solutions.

I don't have minions. .................~
O course you don't, it was a joke.

What sort of person of at least basic integrity would want to be minion to somebody as dishonest as you?

Of course there are Islamophobes. You are one. Your agenda is one of bigotry, dishonesty, ignorance, and hate. You generalize it towards all Muslims. Fortunately, your kind gets marginalized and ignored by people who aren't any of those things so the issue can actually be addressed by those of us who'd actually like to understand things and find solutions.

You just described Islams agenda, but you left out terror. Read the Koran and you will see every one of those things applied to non-Muslims.

As far as being marginalized and ignored you have not managed to do either proven by you many replies and your ignorance of Islamic doctrine. Solutions are not what you are looking for you are hoping Islam will magically change if you kiss their ass. You are out of luck, it will just get worse. The best you can hope for is that Islam kills or subdues you(your ilk) last.

~.................................As far as being marginalized and ignored you have not managed to do either................................~
It doesn't take any effort on anybody else's part, people as filled with bigotry, ignorance, hate and dishonesty as yourself manage that all on their own.

It doesn't take any effort on anybody else's part, people as filled with bigotry, ignorance, hate and dishonesty as yourself manage that all on their own.

The ignorance about Islam has been by you and CC, one calling Muhammad irrelevant, and the other saying the Koran did not complete Islam. The bigotry and the hate are courtesy of Islam, but reattached to me. Not working.

Back
Top Bottom