• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rage Space? Muslim Safe Space Draws Aussie Ire

Some Muslims do. Do you think there is any real attempt to stop terror in the Islamic world? It would have been done long ago.

Some.

You claimed a MAJORITY which was 93% false.

And who the **** do you think is fighting on the ground vs. ISIS, Boko Haram, and the other Muslim terrorist groups?

Some.

You claimed a MAJORITY which was 93% false.

I claimed a majority in the ME want to live under Sharia, then I explained I consider Sharia terror for non-Muslims. Next.

I am not the subject. But your lies about Muslims has become the subject.

So you will not answer any questions about Islam? You and others have settled that I am lying to your satisfaction, why does that stop you from answering questions?

So you will not answer any questions about Islam? You and others have settled that I am lying to your satisfaction, why does that stop you from answering questions?
because people that constantly lie are not taken as serious debaters.

IOW not seen as eligible for any discussion, let alone debate. That would include being in no way seen as qualified to pose questions at all, let alone justified in expecting an answer.

That's what your dishonesty does for your credibility and subsequent status.

because people that constantly lie are not taken as serious debaters.

IOW not seen as eligible for any discussion, let alone debate. That would include being in no way seen as qualified to pose questions at all, let alone justified in expecting an answer.

That's what your dishonesty does for your credibility and subsequent status.

Islamic literature is credible, you are not.

Did you or did you not state the.majority of Musims in the ME support TERROR?

I said Sharia. Again what is in Sharia that benefits non-Muslims?

Islamic literature is credible, you are not.
Quite apart from you knowing nothing on or of it beyond what's been pre-masticated for you by the sites without which you'd be utterly mute, Islamic literature has nothing to do with the lack of credibility you have created for yourself.

Quite apart from you knowing nothing on or of it beyond what's been pre-masticated for you by the sites without which you'd be utterly mute, Islamic literature has nothing to do with the lack of credibility you have created for yourself.

Pre-masticated does not make it untrue. And you certainly have not proven it is, why?

Pre-masticated does not make it untrue. And you certainly have not proven it is, why?
As explained countless times before, I do not hold you to be eligible for discussions on account of your overall lack of credibility. Your constant demands that I change that approach are futile.

As explained countless times before, I do not hold you to be eligible for discussions on account of your overall lack of credibility. Your constant demands that I change that approach are futile.

The Koran and Hadith are all the credibility I need. Islamists(terrorists) take care of the rest. Anything else?

The Koran and Hadith are all the credibility I need. Islamists(terrorists) take care of the rest. Anything else?
Yeah, YOU (and that's what and who all this is about) lack credibility completely.

Forged any government-issued documents again lately? :mrgreen:

Yeah, YOU (and that's what and who all this is about) lack credibility completely.

Forged any government-issued documents again lately? :mrgreen:

The Koran and Hadith do not. Nothing you can do about that. Hang it up.:lamo

. What we know is that most Muslims are peaceful. What we know is that a few aren't. Now, your assumptions about my positions on this issue... similar to coldjoints, are certainly dumb and bigoted. You both make assumptions that unless one believes exactly as you believe, whoever you are arguing with apologizes for terrorists. That is a VERY dumb and bigoted position. What I find very interesting is that no one from your side has ever asked what my position actually is.

Many Muslims are ideal candidates for American citizenship, like my friend Hani. I don't care at all that his English is broken, so its a little hard to understand him. He's currently in school, and all the staff at the school he attends attests to him being a polite, nice guy.
He's never shown any radicalism at school. His grades aren't very good, but I think that's down to the cultural difference, and the language barrier.

So don't accuse me of being Islamophobic. My loyalty to my friend Hani is proof that I can't be Islamophobic, and also proof that not all muslims of course are rabidly awaiting some terrorism plot. Thoughts?

Just don't compare the discrimination that the Irish, blacks, Jews & Italians dealt with to 'muslims are seen suspiciously'. Its ****ing absurd.

I will continue to compare based on the reasons I posted. Rejecting this is suspiciously absurd.

How much did the 9/11 hijackers make from terrorism? Nidal Hassan? Omar Mateen?
$0.00.

Of course not. THEY'RE DEAD. How much money in support do you think jihadists got after 9/11? Don't be naive.

The actual perpetrators of terrorism in the USA and Europe aren't doing it for money in most cases. It's not comparable to the Mexican Mafia, Nuestra Familia, and other criminal organizations populated by immigrants and those surrounding the immigrant communities.

These kind of acts promote their positions which can generate monetary support. Advertising works.

What other apologies can you make? If you're really honest here, I'm sure you can name several. Try being honest.

My suggestion would be for you to try being honest. There was no apologizing on my part. That's just Islamophobe speak for "you disagree with my rigid way of thinking". I'd suggest that you stop this kind of dumb debate tactic. It might work on others, but it won't work on me.

Then you're against illegal immigrants.

Are you kidding? 100% absolutely. If you are here illegally, you get deported. No amnesty, no nothing. You broke the law. Don't care why.

The vetting process for legal immigrants is non existent apparently. I actually can't find much of any description of a vetting process for immigrants, only for those seeing refugee status.

And that's pretty terrible and what needs to change. All immigrants. No exceptions.

I actually believe that all immigration should end. 330,000,000 is more than enough people in 1 country, and most immigration today only benefits big companies and political parties. You can simply not state any believable benefit that you or I received from immigration in 2017.

Eh, I don't completely agree. I can seen benefits to immigration... some of the folks who enter can be productive citizens who enhance the US. Also, adding different cultural aspects add to our own culture and help us to understand the culture of others. However, I don't see the need for lots of immigration. Let's see what we can do to make sure our CURRENT citizens have jobs and can be prosperous too.

Well the UK has a registry of 20,000 Muslims that their intelligence services are watching, after deeming them a threat to national security. Doesn't this prove that your silly ideas about vetting being perfect are false? Or maybe the UK are just bigots. Which is it?

False premise. Perhaps the UK sucks at vetting. Or perhaps they shouldn't have allowed in people that they immediately felt should go on their watch list. I wouldn't want the US to do that. THAT'S what I'm talking about in as far as vetting. Think they should go on a watchlist? Don't let them in at all. Problem solved.

The site itself admits that. If you read my link you will see they are right 93% of the time. I know you do not make mistakes. Guess what, they do, but 93% is true. That is a huge problem you refuse to admit by sighting peaceful and irrelevant Muslims.

Post where the site admits to their mistakes. And citing peaceful Muslims, of whom make up the majority of Muslims, may be irrelevant to you, but they are not irrelevant to the issue.

Back
Top Bottom