• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist white liberals...[W:338]

Okay, so when whites are the minority on a national level are you going to offer them affirmative action and special consideration?

Yeah right.

You got it! Gratz.

Okay, so when whites are the minority on a national level are you going to offer them affirmative action and special consideration?

Yeah right.

New Mexico's Hispanics represent 47% of the population compared to whites at 40%. California's Hispanics now represent 39% of the population compared to whites at 38.8%. California just tried to pass a new Affirmative Action plan which would penalize whites in order to aid blacks and Hispanics. I don't see this promised rearranging of affairs to benefit minority whites happening in either state.

Well, I think it's just awful that minorities can draw government checks but the white boys can't as easily. I'm all for the white boy's who seek out government checks, especially when the work force depends on them.

New Mexico's Hispanics represent 47% of the population compared to whites at 40%. California's Hispanics now represent 39% of the population compared to whites at 38.8%. California just tried to pass a new Affirmative Action plan which would penalize whites in order to aid blacks and Hispanics. I don't see this promised rearranging of affairs to benefit minority whites happening in either state.

Because it was never about fairness it was about redistribution of guilt.... which equals votes for one party. Can you guess which one? LOL

Back
Top Bottom