• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How it is good I fully expect to come out in debate. If it is allowed. Next, don't put words into my mouth. I never said that pedophilia was good. Just that if you put limits on what can be spoken, the limits will probably never end.

Which is hopelessly moronic because everyone who has been on this site for any number of time will know that there are limits and they stay where they are. They certainly have for the time I've been here.

The idea of reveling in the disgusting idiocy of racism as a noble stand against people who volunteer to run debate boards with precious free time because one thinks they are getting off to the idea of imposing "limits" on people who visit said board is.....well....idiotic; idiotic in the extreme. I suggest you do not embrace such ideas.

Next, I did establish what you said. I said that if you brought up any topic, if it was in the wrong, it would be defeated in debate. If specism isn't allowed to be uttered, it must be that in the end it would be proven to be righteous.

This is one of those times when I read a post and groan at the thought of just how many things I would have to teach the person who typed it for them to understand how absurd the crap they just spewed is. That's just not how logic works. The second sentence does not lead to the third. It does not even lead to a part of the third.

Right at the outset, there is an assumed premise that the only reason a limit on speech is set is that speech beyond that limit is necessarily correct. That is a completely moronic premise to assume. It does not work. You don't even try to bury it.

i think that this is good :

i think that this is good :

No doubt. It might surprise you to know that in WW II, "WE" were the bad guys. What's next. You going to tell me the Nazis killed 6 million jews in the holocaust? Well it didn't happen. And it takes a special kind of racism to say that it did. But I will tell you what did happen. In total, Russian communists were said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! Or to put it more bluntly, jews. I have a couple pictures to show you. One is of a highly respected American general who was actually THERE. The other is of a Nobel Laureate. But knowing how brainwashing works, I doubt if it will have any effect on you.

<pictures snipped>

Now, why did you snip out one of the two quote boxes that are necessary if the person you are quoting is to be notified that you quoted them?

:thinking

I had to add it back in so my own reply wouldn't be all messed up.

At any rate, all we need to hear is this: "You going to tell me the Nazis killed 6 million jews in the holocaust? Well it didn't happen."

Buh-bye, and take it over to Stormfront. They really will like this stuff over there.

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

No doubt. It might surprise you to know that in WW II, "WE" were the bad guys. What's next. You going to tell me the Nazis killed 6 million jews in the holocaust? Well it didn't happen.

i don't do CT nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom