• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Raúl Castro steps down as Cuban communist Party leader

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Great NEWS!! one more commie despot down , guys do you have any idea who will be the next strap of Cuba ? whats situation in Cuba nowadays ? can putin annex Cuba?
The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

" Mr Castro, 89, told a party congress that he is handing over the leadership to.... "

Great NEWS!! one more commie despot down , guys do you have any idea who will be the next strap of Cuba ? whats situation in Cuba nowadays ? can putin annex Cuba?
The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

" Mr Castro, 89, told a party congress that he is handing over the leadership to.... "
Wonderful news, he was the last Castro involved in the revolution to be removed from office for once and for all. I hope he will some day be prosecuted for all of his crimes.

The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

Will you burst into flames if you make a single thread without shrieking your pathological hatred to the sky?

This has nothing to do with Russia.

Wonderful news, he was the last Castro involved in the revolution to be removed from office for once and for all. I hope he will some day be prosecuted for all of his crimes.
whats terrible here that even after 100 of Marxist terror , the communism still kills

whats terrible here that even after 100 of Marxist terror , the communism still kills

It is not really Marxist now is it, they called themselves Marxists but never adhered to his principles.

It is not really Marxist now is it, they called themselves Marxists but never adhered to his principles.
"It is not really Marxist now" can you name couple of real Marxist regimes ?

ps

"It is not really Marxist now" can you name couple of real Marxist regimes ?

ps

No, there are no Marxist countries, there were never Marxist countries. There were communist dictatorships who claimed to be Marxist, but they were not Marxist at all.

No, there are no Marxist countries, there were never Marxist countries. There were communist dictatorships who claimed to be Marxist, but they were not Marxist at all.
all commies not just saw themselves as the real Marxists , but killed under Marxist images at least 100 000 000 people , at least
The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Black_Book_of_...
The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression is a 1997 book by Stéphane Courtois, Andrzej Paczkowski, Nicolas Werth and several other ...

all commies not just saw themselves as the real Marxists , but killed under Marxist images at least 100 000 000 people , at least
The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression is a 1997 book by Stéphane Courtois, Andrzej Paczkowski, Nicolas Werth and several other ...

It is easy calling yourself something, but what the commie countries were was not Marxist.

Evidence for that is plenty, let us start with religion, all commie countries still have loads of religious people living there. The need for religion is still there, so as a true Marxist country would no longer have any religion. No communist country is Marxist on that basis alone.

Lenin based part of his ideology on Marx but also changed and added on to this. This was the basis for the Bolsjewiki, that was then pushed on the result of the Russian revolution and then corrupted even further by Stalin, Mao, etc. etc. etc.

Communism is evil, Marxism in the basis is not evil. But Marxism is a fantasy only because it can NEVER work, it depends on human beings and we are incapable of living to the high moral standard that would be needed to live in a Marxist society.

Communism =/= Marxism

There is a difference

Communism =/= Marxism

There is a difference
for Bolshevik gang (which created Cuban commie despotism) it was Communism = Marxism, for me its more like Communism +Marxism+ mOSCOW =Satanism

Not really... Nor could one earlier in history.

Do you even understand Marxism?
2 generations of MY Family suffered under Marxist slave occupation , so my answer is - yes i do understand Marxism, do you ?

Aww how nice for Obama. Now that Raul's retired they'll have more time to play golf together.

_118086295_castro.jpg

2 generations of MY Family suffered under Marxist slave occupation , so my answer is - yes i do understand Marxism, do you ?

No, your family suffered under COMMUNISM. And you prefer Nazis.... We know.

And yes. Unlike you I have studied Marxism, Communism and other social theories and don't make the mistake of conflating them.

That is the tragic joke of Communism and Marxism, no country can actually adhere to the principles but they literally die trying.

Aww how nice for Obama. Now that Raul's retired they'll have more time to play golf together.

_118086295_castro.jpg
the Democrats want to destroy stalinist Cuban communism with help of Cuban perestroika, do you think it won't work ?

That is the tragic joke of Communism and Marxism, no country can actually adhere to the principles but they literally die trying.

We are just not made for Marxism and even less for communism because that is just instead of class struggle class dictatorship.

People just do not have the morality and the character to embrace Marxism, which unlike communism preaches is not that everybody has the same things, the same wage and the same life really. Because from what I understood from Marxism it is that nobody wants to upstage the neighbors, that everybody is happy and satisfied with the life they have. For some people it is a nice car that they want while the neighbor wants a nice garden to have fruit trees in (and drive a small second hand car) and the next person would rather have 2 or 3 holidays a year while driving an inexpensive car. And for the rest they are satisfied, nice house, nice wife/kids (or happy being single) and a comfortable life.

But people are not wired that way, not only do they want just as nice a car as their neighbor, they also want the orchard and they also want to go on holiday 3 times a year, never being satisfied with their place in life and always wanting more and more and more and suffering from a never ending greed. Most people live between the Marxist identity and aggressive super capitalist self centered selfish identity.

People are just not made to live in a Marxist society/way of life.

This is great news. Once the last of the revolutionaries are out of Cuba's government the country can become more liberal and the people will become more Cuban.
It'll be like when the WW2 vets died off in Russia and the country became more liberal. Hopefully there will never be a Cuban Putin to bring the country back on a conservative track.

The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

I nominate Obama, either one. They can have the dictatorship they crave, and will be worshiped (even more) by the media.

Back
Top Bottom