• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for the Anti-vaxxers - Where are all the vaccine caused deaths?

:ROFLMAO:

Oh...it DOES have EVERYTHING to do with people being sheep.

You grovel at the foot of a man that after 5 decades in his field didnt know if masks were or were not effective and later admitted he lied to you because he thought you were too ****ing stupid to handle the truth.

The term 'herd' is so very applicable.

I don't get any recommendations from Dr. Fauci. I look at what health authorities around the world recommend.

Oh...it DOES have EVERYTHING to do with people being sheep.

You grovel at the foot of a man that after 5 decades in his field didnt know if masks were or were not effective and later admitted he lied to you because he thought you were too ****ing stupid to handle the truth.

The term 'herd' is so very applicable.

Conspiracy Theorist level rewriting of history.

4. The immunity to legal vulnerabilities from the producers has been the case for the vast majority of vaccines for decades. The reason for this is that vaccines are often not very profitable for drug producers (though this time due to shear volume they almost certainly are), and that we want to incentivize producers to produce vaccines for which they often don't make a lot of money on.

Haha yes of course, makes so much sense. BUT IF THAT WERE TRUE, the vaccine makers would simply raise their prices until it became profitable. Just like drug companies do with all other drugs.

But this was a convenient excuse to avoid liability for products that are likely to cause harm.

Should be. Could be. Might be. May be.

THOSE are the correct answers...because a lot is still unknown.

And thats the point for many. Many believe that because this is all still in a trial phase they would rather not get a vaccine or wait to get a vaccine. And if you are a healthy adolescent to middle aged individual, thats actually not a bad decision. Its just not a decision that comforts the sheep.
The same people that would guzzle Hydrochloroquine because their cult leader said so?

Not an anti-vaxxer...but do ...You know...questions that should be easily answered like other than guessing, can you actually state that the vaccines are effective against variants? ....

The article I posted above is very encouraging.

I know there talk of having a back up booster in case a variant of Covid 19 breaks through the effectiveness of the Covid vaccines we currently have but Pfizer and Moderna already have an effective booster . The second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine is the booster and there are experts who think that the 2 part shot may protect us for 10 years. The mRNA formula could be tweaked ( by changing the snip of spike protein to produce new antibodies to attack the new variant if there is a need in the future).

Currently , the mRNA vaccines are very effective and hopefully they remaine so.

Last edited:
Haha yes of course, makes so much sense. BUT IF THAT WERE TRUE, the vaccine makers would simply raise their prices until it became profitable. Just like drug companies do with all other drugs.

But this was a convenient excuse to avoid liability for products that are likely to cause harm.
And if the vaccines were expensive, few would get them which would be disastrous for public health.

The article I posted above is very encouraging.

I know there talk of having a back up booster in case a variant of Covid 19 breaks through the effectiveness of the Covid vaccines we currently have but Pfizer and Moderna already have an effective booster . The second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine is the booster and there are experts who think that the 2 part shot may protect us for 10 years. The mRNA formula could be tweaked ( by changing the snip of spike protein to produce new antibodies to attack the new variant if there is a need in the future).

Currently , the mRNA vaccines are very effective and hopefully they remaine so.
I agree...and I hope that the data and projections are correct. I also understand why people are apprehensive. I mean heck, we just had 8 fully vaccinated players on the Yankees test positive for COVID. And the response seems to be Oh sure...thats normal...they had the Johnson and Johnson vaccine...

Conspiracy Theorist level rewriting of history.
Dood....that you ignore facts...thats just...well...

the herd is calling you.....

CT speak ignored..... Are you still looking for the answers you continue to ignore?

Your herd is calling you. I cant take you seriously.

Shuussh!
These people have moved on from vax-paranoia!!!

Gasoline in bags 2021.jpg

Yes, I think it's a sound theory...the same people who won't take the vax because
they think it's unsafe are the ones filling plastic bags with gasoline.
Betcha twenty my theory is spot on.

How would we know? There is no chance the CDC and vaccine manufacturers would ever admit "Sorry we killed so many people. Our bad. Oh, remember, there's not a damn thing you can do about it. LOL!"
You should see a huge increase in excess deaths after the COVID waves, but we don't see that.

You should see a huge increase in excess deaths after the COVID waves, but we don't see that.

Don't you think it is long overdue to outlaw all the fake lawyer's ads about suing over asbestos, prescription drugs and pesticides claiming that they caused cancer, Parkinson's disease, heart damage etc? You KNOW they are all lying because anything that does not promptly harm or kill someone is obviously harmless.

Why do you think juries are so stupid that - unlike you - they don't understand that anything you put in or on your body can not possibly cause any harm after no longer than a few days at the most?

It's like climate change. They keep making charts covering years, decades and even centuries, when that's a bunch of crap. Anything that might change the climate could only have happened no longer than a month ago - and that almost impossible. Generally, 2 or 3 days tops for any harm.

Still waiting for all the death and destruction vaccines would cause.

Keep waiting.

Still waiting for proof that the vaccine prevented even 1 person from getting covid-19. Name the person and provide proof the person would have gotten covid-19 without the vaccine.

Something that wasn't understood or known last year is that the humidity created when you wear a mask helps you immune system kill viruses before they can take hold in you lungs.

"The researchers made sure that the face mask was tight. In this case, tight didn’t mean “that’s tight,” as in "that's cool," "that's awesome," or "that's great." Rather, the researchers used a high-density foam rubber layer around the opening of the steel box to make sure that the edges of the mask fit snugly against the face of the volunteer so that minimal leakage would occur."

So what type of foam do you use?

Back
Top Bottom