• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Qanon

yes I know who Q Is Q 2024 but I will never tell his Identity, you also have Hillary to thank for Q

Last edited:
Lol...its just that the full might of a Democrat inveatigation came up empty handed.
Same guy^ has no problem with bidens kid pro joe though.. Too funny.

they're just run of the mill republicans. they think they're part of some special, secret group (have a need to feel important/in control).

they are extra crazy though. so they are part of that special group.

They're a bunch of people who have been marginalized in real life and found each other on the internet. There, they've found acceptance and think they're important because they're privy to information nobody knows.

It's equal parts sad and pathetic.

They're a bunch of people who have been marginalized in real life and found each other on the internet. There, they've found acceptance and think they're important because they're privy to information nobody knows.

It's equal parts sad and pathetic.

i really want to feel sad for them. then i realize that they're as dangerous as every re-branding of "Republicanism".

i really want to feel sad for them. then i realize that they're as dangerous as every re-branding of "Republicanism".

I think most of them were the weird kid, who always ate lunch by himself, in school. And it continued into adulthood.

Republicans what do you think of having a solid Q supporter in your part of the house next term?

Will it be an asset to the party or will more people see the gop as going off the deep end?

going off?

the gop since Gingrich has been a refuge for all the nut jobs

I think most of them were the weird kid, who always ate lunch by himself, in school. And it continued into adulthood.

they definitely have a huge need to secretly "know" stuff that other people don't.

i think we all know what that can be red flags for.

I don't think anyone (at least not anyone I am aware of) thinks he is a spy, more of a useful idiot.
When anyone with a functioning brain knows that he isn't an idiot.

It is up to you to be enough of an adult to be able to entertain facts that make you feel uncomfortable.
You mean like the fact that the President is good at his job?

Trump Russia affair: Key questions answered - BBC News

Of course, in this case, the "leftest gibberish" as you wish to call it are the actual facts.
Correct, continue.

Reality doesn't agree with your ideology or wishful thinking in this situation :shrug:
Projecting again I see. You must have worn out several of those by now.

going off?the gop since Gingrich has been a refuge for all the nut jobs
Says someone who supports AOC and the squad. If there is there anyone in government more racist than Ilhan Omar, I don't know who it would be. She makes Joe Buden look tolerant.

they definitely have a huge need to secretly "know" stuff that other people don't.
They would fit in around here.

That's a different forum.

It seems the majority of Trumpers need to believe this bs.

Q? What do they believe in? Do they have a church? Who are they? I haven't heard a thing. Is it some Jesus cult?

Its a cult for morons. Don't really know what they believe in, they seem to make it up as they go.

It seems the majority of Trumpers need to believe this bs.

Some are a bunch a ex-Tea Party crazies.

Think about how much they lie to themselves.

yes I know who Q Is Q 2024 but I will never tell his Identity, you also have Hillary to thank for Q

And we sane people are supposed to believe folks who tell us stuff like yeah I know but I'm not telling you. Q is nothing more than the qwaziest of the qwazies who will believe any outrageous conspiracy theory, the qwazier the better.

Biden and harris will rarely been seen the next few weeks due to being in their dungeon eating republican babies in satanic practices. Qwazy!

What is Q ... what is Qanon?

I asked the same question a few weeks back. I was directed to Wikipedia.

tenor.gif

Its a cult for morons. Don't really know what they believe in, they seem to make it up as they go.

Oh A leftwing organization then. No wonder I haven't heard. Thanks for the tip/.

It is up to you to be enough of an adult to be able to entertain facts that make you feel uncomfortable.

Since he worships Trump, he can't be and never has been an adult....much like his new leader.

Oh A leftwing organization then. No wonder I haven't heard. Thanks for the tip/.

Not sure of their political ideology, but it appears most Q folks are Trumpsters.

Evidently you obviously find my response humorous. Yet you did not share why.

When yahoos do that to me it is obvious they can not on their own make an argument if their life depended on it. And my response is always the same,
:kissass

Not sure of their political ideology, but it appears most Q folks are Trumpsters.

Appearances can often be deceiving.
It appears then when some say "most Q folks are Trumpsters" they appear to be suffering from confirmation bias

Appearances can often be deceiving.
It appears then when some say "most Q folks are Trumpsters" they appear to be suffering from confirmation bias

I'm sure you can provide evidence to the contrary, right?

And we sane people
That's a tall claim.

are supposed to believe folks who tell us stuff like yeah I know but I'm not telling you. Q is nothing more than the qwaziest of the qwazies who will believe any outrageous conspiracy theory, the qwazier the better.
As you proceed to demonstrate.

Biden and harris will rarely been seen the next few weeks due to being in their dungeon eating republican babies in satanic practices. Qwazy!
Not as crazy as believing collusion with Russia.

I'm sure you can provide evidence to the contrary, right?

You first, after all it was you who was first to say that 'it appears most Q folks are Trumpsters'.

Back
Top Bottom