• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Qanon

And some of us are still grasping at the russia collusion narrative like pathetic estrogen filled males that they are. Real men dont grasp at straws because they don't need to.

Yes "Real Men" drink the Kool-aid and like it.

Ea3sworX0AAQeJi.jpg

Quick search says that he was accused of conspiring with Russians to affect his campaign. It was found that this was not the case, though evidence did show that the Russians did intervene on Trump's behalf. Suspicions had been partly due to Trump's extra friendly attitude towards Russia ("Russia is not in Ukriane") and apparent indifference to their meddling. Several people connected to Trump were convicted, and the report did find attempts to obstruct justice by Trump.

This is fairly well known, so I am surprised at your question.

You left out that the Mueller report documented 100's of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives and the fact that Trump campaign rhetoric was tied to the same lies as the Russian trolls that were posing as Americans. Then there was the fact that Trump's people were negotiating a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow thru out the entire campaign and Trump lied to voters about it by claiming he had "nothing to do with Russia". But to me the most damning info was when we learned that Trump was trying to remove Russian sanctions unilaterally as soon as he took office as payback for Putin's help in the election. Congress put a stop to it but still.....

Trump Administration Made Secret Efforts To Ease Russia Sanctions : NPR

You left out that the Mueller report documented 100's of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives and the fact that Trump campaign rhetoric was tied to the same lies as the Russian trolls that were posing as Americans. Then there was the fact that Trump's people were negotiating a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow thru out the entire campaign and Trump lied to voters about it by claiming he had "nothing to do with Russia". But to me the most damning info was when we learned that Trump was trying to remove Russian sanctions unilaterally as soon as he took office as payback for Putin's help in the election. Congress put a stop to it but still.....

Trump Administration Made Secret Efforts To Ease Russia Sanctions : NPR

Makes you think there actually is a pee tape and the Russians have it.

Makes you think there actually is a pee tape and the Russians have it.

Cohen claims that he witnessed "golden showers" in a sex club with Trump in Vegas so there is that.

Cohen claims that apart from the president’s family, he knew Trump better than anyone else and witnessed several shocking things over the course of his service. “From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise—I was an active and eager participant,” Cohen wrote.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-cohen-book-teases-trump-and-golden-showers-in-a-sex-club

Quick search says that he was accused of conspiring with Russians to affect his campaign. It was found that this was not the case, though evidence did show that the Russians did intervene on Trump's behalf. Suspicions had been partly due to Trump's extra friendly attitude towards Russia ("Russia is not in Ukriane") and apparent indifference to their meddling. Several people connected to Trump were convicted, and the report did find attempts to obstruct justice by Trump.

This is fairly well known, so I am surprised at your question.

Lets be clear. Please post the proof that Trump colluded with Russia. Do you have it? Yes or no.

Lets be clear. Please post the proof that Trump colluded with Russia. Do you have it? Yes or no.

No, because he didn’t collude with Russia, as my message states the investigation revealed.

No, because he didn’t collude with Russia, as my message states the investigation revealed.

Your answer is no. Yet here we are still discussing Trump colluding with Russia as if he did.

the only collusion was Hillary and uranium 1, the democrats gamebook or game plan is to accuse the other side of what your doing, to divert attention away from your corruptive behavior! Q 2024

Well where there is smoke ..... we know Trump is scum and feels he is above the law. Nothing is out of bounds for him. Sure he colluded with the Russians through surrogate like he always does. Was he directing it? Absolutely!

In his opening statement, Mueller foreshadowed a tightly scripted hearing on the findings contained in his 448-page report, which chronicles dozens of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia, as well as 10 potential instances of obstruction of justice by Trump. Mueller himself has said he prefers to let the report be “my testimony” and didn’t even agree to testify until he was subpoenaed in June by two House committees.

Well where there is smoke ..... we know Trump is scum and feels he is above the law. Nothing is out of bounds for him. Sure he colluded with the Russians through surrogate like he always does. Was he directing it? Absolutely!

In his opening statement, Mueller foreshadowed a tightly scripted hearing on the findings contained in his 448-page report, which chronicles dozens of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia, as well as 10 potential instances of obstruction of justice by Trump. Mueller himself has said he prefers to let the report be “my testimony” and didn’t even agree to testify until he was subpoenaed in June by two House committees.

I said post proof or take your TDS to moms basement.

the only collusion was Hillary and uranium 1, the democrats gamebook or game plan is to accuse the other side of what your doing, to divert attention away from your corruptive behavior! Q 2024

Then pizzagate right? Jesus

Your answer is no. Yet here we are still discussing Trump colluding with Russia as if he did.

No we are not. But people remain suspicious of Trump regarding Russia due to his apparent indifference to their interference in our elections, word that he wanted to end sanctions, his investments in Russia coupled with his unwillingness to reveal his finances, his saying “Russia is not in Ukraine,” etc. Let’s make it easier for you. Substitute Cuba for Russia and imagine Trump saying that Castro told me whatever and I believe him.

Back
Top Bottom