• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

QAnon supporters on DP?

Some think Q is not actually one person but several. Unlike Alex Jones they are hiding behind animosity, guess they think that will protect them from any lawsuits, it wont and they are easily identified if someone really wanted to know who they are.

I think it was something that had started on 4chan, with some poster using the name Q. It sort of took on a life of its own after that.

I think it was something that had started on 4chan, with some poster using the name Q. It sort of took on a life of its own after that.

Well rubes are easily fooled by anyone that says what they want to hear, heck that is how trump got elected.

4chan is just the worst.

you guys have no clue! Q 2024 he may be your new President

Well Q is a man, gender sorted

I don't even know who they are and what they believe.

spoiler: Q is a basement dwelling 36 year old that can't be bothered to do his own laundry

Back
Top Bottom