• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin's Op-Ed

You selectively choose not to hear what divides the Nation.
My Repub Congressman was a PROFESSIONAL at the hearing.
And yes, he was out front wanting to go after the man from Genocide.
And he is a Veteran.
And still active in the Air National Guard.
I trust him.
I started teaching Chem/Physics before he was born.

What does any of this have to do with Putin's Op-ed?

Would Putin allow a Ron-Paul-type to blame Russia for triggering the massacr of over 300 children by Georgian terrorists?
How about a little march of the LGBT folks during the winter Olympics?
How does it feel to see the GOP closer to Putin than the USA?
What does any of this have to do with Putin's Op-ed?

Such as Tom Cotton from Arkansas. Army Veteran. Young. Voting his conscience instead of the expedient vote which Sen. Pryor is taking. You know this Senate Arkansas race right? You provide zero names. I now have given you two YOUNG veteran Republicans.
Your congressman,I'm guessing it is Kinzinger,supports war. I'm guessing you do too. Most of the younger veterans in congress oppose going into Syria.

Would Putin allow a Ron-Paul-type to blame Russia for triggering the massacr of over 300 children by Georgian terrorists?
How about a little march of the LGBT folks during the winter Olympics?
How does it feel to see the GOP closer to Putin than the USA?

I've read the Op-ed twice and found no reference to 'Georgian terrorist, LGBT folks or GOP'...again, what do your points have to do with the subject?

And again, why do you fear the GOP to the extent that you continue your denigration of fellow AMERICANS?

Since the GOP has adopted Putin, including this op-Ed, the GOP owns Putin. You don't get to pick and choose with this terrorist dictator who supports terrorist Nations of Iran and Syria who are sworn to wipe Israel off the map. The GOP denigrates the government when they can't win elections.
I've read the Op-ed twice and found no reference to 'Georgian terrorist, LGBT folks or GOP'...again, what do your points have to do with the subject?

And again, why do you fear the GOP to the extent that you continue your denigration of fellow AMERICANS?

Your congressman,I'm guessing it is Kinzinger,supports war. I'm guessing you do too. Most of the younger veterans in congress oppose going into Syria.

Kinzinger supports proving to Assad and his supporter Putin that you cannot use WMD on your own women and children. That is certainly not supporting war.

Since the GOP has adopted Putin, including this op-Ed, the GOP owns Putin...

I believe I've asked previously of examples of how 'the GOP has adopted Putin' and have as of yet not seen any. Did I miss them? I DO remember pointing out that the acceptance of Putin's CW plan this administration exhibited appeared to be an adoption...what am I missing?

The GOP denigrates the government when they can't win elections.

You mean like those GOP'ers who won in Colorado this past Tuesday? Can't win...? Who is revising history now??? (and derailing the thread...AGAIN)

Back
Top Bottom