• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin orders nuclear deterrent forces to be on 'high alert' as tensions build over Ukraine

With the current liberal mentality in America he sees the west as weak pansies.
Putin's playing hardball. Knowing who DEM's like biden call it Toxic masculinity, want to create safe spaces for all Americans
snowflakes, and think there's more than 2 genders...

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it!

So you love Russia and hate your own country.

So you love Russia and hate your own country.
No. The DEM's hate our country! They make it easy for Commies like Putin to wage wars against sovereign nations!
Try to address what I say, not what you want to pretend I say!...

Attachments

• Tanks.png
    Tanks.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 1
No. The DEM's hate our country! They make it easy for Commies like Putin to wage wars against sovereign nations!
Try to address what I say, not what you want to pretend I say!...
You say that, but here you are in this thread representing for Putin.

You say that, but here you are in this thread representing for Putin.
No! I'm pointing out how the insanity of the left has damaged America so greatly that Evil men are no longer sitting at bay!

Attachments

• Dems_Confusd.JPG
    Dems_Confusd.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 0
  • LGB2.JPG
    LGB2.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Tanks.png
    Tanks.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 0
Wall Street, at least, doesn't seem to be pricing in a strategic nuclear attack, much less nuclear Armageddon. Futures just popped up with the three major indices ranging from -1 to -3%. Par for the course since Russia invaded.

For the guys on this thread who are predicting nuclear attacks - Have you liquidated your portfolios yet and converted it to gold?

With Putin's peacekeeping mission suffering unexpected resistance from criminal elements in the Ukraine, Putin may be forced to nuke Ukraine to save it.

What the hell is wrong with you?
what do you mean what's wrong? I'm pro nuke. At least a few nukes would really help society gain some strength and a backbone that we've long lost. Do we really want to continue sharing a country with some of these fat, pink haired crazies? Nah man, let the nukes fly! Putin is helping the WORLD here. If you see him, you should thank him for his service.

We're due a massive war. Possibly wipe us all out? Be good for every other living thing.

We're due a massive war. Possibly wipe us all out? Be good for every other living thing.
hell yea! we should escalate this as quick as we can! push this guy! make him press the button! I got a hardon for nuclear winter! Fallout universe, here we go!

I do not think it is.
Putin has been putting pieces in place for a while. I belive he decided before he went into Ukraine that when the West offered him unacceptable resistance he would use strategic nukes.
We have stood up to him to this point, this was his backup right along.

He will continue to challenge the West until he gets what he wants. He will not back down.
I belive he has made up his mind. He will continue to escalate unless he gets what he wants. Right to Armageddon .
Ahhh...hell. I actually thought he would've waited longer before pulling this out. Putin is doing this mostly for show. It's clearly intended for consumption by the home domestic audience. He could've simply given the order over military channels rather than publicly broadcasting it, knowing full well the Western powers would pick it up. And that they would already know what such an order looks and sounds like and what kind of actions would generally directly follow it and take warning from it. Think what Putin is really doing here is trying to whip up some kind of rally around the flag sentiment at home in the face of the significant amount of public protests that have broken out over the war in Russia.

Ahhh...hell. I actually thought he would've waited longer before pulling this out. Putin is doing this mostly for show. It's clearly intended for consumption by the home domestic audience. He could've simply given the order over military channels rather than publicly broadcasting it, knowing full well the Western powers would pick it up. And that they would already know what such an order looks and sounds like and what kind of actions would generally directly follow it and take warning from it. Think what Putin is really doing here is trying to whip up some kind of rally around the flag sentiment at home in the face of the significant amount of public protests that have broken out over the war in Russia.

His nuclear arsenal is no secret, it's always been hulking in the background. IMO the fact that he brought it up means he'd rather try and use the threat for intimidation.

Wrong. Putin is not doing this for show.
He is saying, lay off or else and he is not bluffing.

Anyone speculating on the use of EMPs?

Havent heard or read anything in the media.

Back
Top Bottom