• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin has met his match in Trump

It appears that the writer of the opinion piece in the OP is a conspiracy theorist who rails about the deep state and that the Russian connection on Trump was set-up by the CIA :doh.

Grok just doesn't get it. Like literally NOBODY took his side here. The whole thing was too ludicrous to read! I mean when the title gives it away for utter stupidity, who cares what "facts" the guy sprinkled in, he obvously never understood said "facts" and came up with ludicrous and stupid conclusions, which the OP ate up like pablum!

Another AD HOM as the predictable-as-the-sunrise DP LEFT DESPERATELY TRIES TO IGNORE THE OP FACTS....like clockwork. :roll:

The fact is the Trump administration is REMOVING sanctions from Russian oligarch and election meddler Deripaska to pay him back for his help in getting elected.

Not according to my pops. He says there is a limit to how smart you can get, but no limit on how stupid someone can be.

I think Trump supporters at least prove the second part true.

He does provide a heaping load of drivel every day....

Drivel? Come on, you and I know it's not drivel it's fresh steamin' stinky!

DUNG!

f24c7bf282588be13d4e40fc814bea57.png

Grok just doesn't get it. Like literally NOBODY took his side here. The whole thing was too ludicrous to read! I mean when the title gives it away for utter stupidity, who cares what "facts" the guy sprinkled in, he obvously never understood said "facts" and came up with ludicrous and stupid conclusions, which the OP ate up like pablum!

The DP righ tknows I DO NOT NEED anyone to "take my side" to easily shoot down sophomoric crap like your posts.

The fact is the Trump administration is REMOVING sanctions from Russian oligarch and election meddler Deripaska to pay him back for his help in getting elected.

WRONG. It s lowering sanctions of THREE COMPANIES as a reward for forcing him OUT. Try actual FACTS.

Drivel? Come on, you and I know it's not drivel it's fresh steamin' stinky!

DUNG!

f24c7bf282588be13d4e40fc814bea57.png

You get more childish with every post.

And , I'm sure YOUR ****INUED FAILURE TO REFUTE A SINGLE POINT OF THE OP hasn't been noticed.

Oh look!! Another DP left AD HOM.

This place is so DULL. What a pack of LOW INFO CHILDREN.

WRONG. It s lowering sanctions of THREE COMPANIES as a reward for forcing him OUT. Try actual FACTS.

Guess things will change then eh?

Not so fast.

Deripaska’s Rusal Flouts Sanctions Pledge With New Kremlin Stooge

Putin-friendly oligarch Oleg Deripaska’s aluminum empire is trying to make nice with the U.S. in a bid to get out from sanctions, and that includes trying to clean up its corporate leadership. But the firm has quietly installed a new board chairman who has expressed support for the Russian aggression that got Deripaska sanctioned in the first place.

Whoops!

They're openly trolling their Trumpuppet al over Russia

They're openly trolling their Trumpuppet al over Russia

Oh its worse than that. They are opening trolling the Putinlicans that a following in Trump's footsteps all over Russia. What a cluster.

Oh look!! Another DP left AD HOM.

This place is so DULL. What a pack of LOW INFO CHILDREN.

Oh look, another disgraceful post by you.

No one takes you seriously, the hilarious part is that you can't understand why.

In addition to BOMBING THEN in Syria, etc.

As opposed to Mommy Pants...etal….

Opinion: Putin has met his match in Trump

Last weekend, Moscow authorized a takeover of three Ukrainian naval vessels sailing in unquestionably neutral waters off the coast of Crimea. Vladimir Putin, once again, is flexing his muscle in an effort to intimidate America’s allies in Europe, and his timing is no mistake. Putin made these military moves just days before heading to Argentina for the G20 summit of world leaders.

Thankfully, America is now in a better position to push back against Russian aggression than at any point since the collapse of the USSR, as President Trump has demonstrated that he will counter Putin’s provocations and punish Moscow for its hostile acts.In response to Putin’s aggression in Eastern Europe, President Trump continues to support sanctions against Russia while refusing to recognize the legality of its annexation of Crimea. Rather than relying solely on such limited countermeasures, the president also authorized military arms sales to Ukraine, which is still waging an ongoing battle against Moscow-backed rebels in the eastern part of the country.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/op...ion-putin-has-met-his-match-trump/2207414002/

Wait a minute. Russia's not in Ukraine. Trump said that. And they didn't interfere in our elections. Putin said that.

Your proof that the Treasury Dept is WRONG, please.

It's Trumps Treasury Dept. that's all the proof needed.
Deripaska needs to be in prison and if he sets foot here that is where he will go.

Even though this seems to be the case, there is other evils waiting in the shadows for its chance to bring down America. Russia isn't America's only enemy. There is China. And China claims that America owes them trilliuons of dollars. So keep your eyes on China.

Guess things will change then eh?

Not so fast.

Deripaska’s Rusal Flouts Sanctions Pledge With New Kremlin Stooge

Putin-friendly oligarch Oleg Deripaska’s aluminum empire is trying to make nice with the U.S. in a bid to get out from sanctions, and that includes trying to clean up its corporate leadership. But the firm has quietly installed a new board chairman who has expressed support for the Russian aggression that got Deripaska sanctioned in the first place.

Whoops!

And if the Treasury Dept. does not think that these firms are following the agreed upon terms, the sanctions will be re-instated.

Because horseface Maher "knows" better than the US Treasury Dept...right?

eyes crossed puppet.jpg

It's Trumps Treasury Dept. that's all the proof needed.
Deripaska needs to be in prison and if he sets foot here that is where he will go.

Yeah...so you just pulled your claim out of your ass, IOW.

It's not like I didn't already know that.

I'll go with the Treasury Dept. of the Administration of the man who BOMBED the RUSSIANS, over a supporter of the man who allowed them control of 20% of our NUCLEAR WEAPONS FUEL reserves, then GOT CAUGHT SECRETLY promising Putin "more flexibility after my (his) election', and then told our intel to STAND DOWN, and not interfere with Russian meddling, thank you, if it's all the same to you

Trump is doing everything Putin could want and more, but he's met his match when it comes to Trump? I'd imagine Putin would love to meet more matches.

Putin has met his match in Trump

:2rofll:

Putin tRump has met his match in Trump Putin.

Yeah...so you just pulled your claim out of your ass, IOW.

It's not like I didn't already know that.

I'll go with the Treasury Dept. of the Administration of the man who BOMBED the RUSSIANS, over a supporter of the man who allowed them control of 20% of our NUCLEAR WEAPONS FUEL reserves, then GOT CAUGHT SECRETLY promising Putin "more flexibility after my (his) election', and then told our intel to STAND DOWN, and not interfere with Russian meddling, thank you, if it's all the same to you

I bet you have no idea where we get our uranium from do you? None of it is used for nuclear weapons either. It's a commodity traded in world markets like oil. What's 20% of 9%? Less than 2% of our yearly uranium use comes from U1 and it didn't belong to the US anyway. It was Canadian owned.

https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-dr-news/opinion/local-opinion-columnists/the-big-picture-uranium-one-explaining-it-all-with-a-sigh/

sources.jpg

Last edited:
I bet you have no idea where we get our uranium from do you? None of it is used for nuclear weapons either. It's a commodity traded in world markets like oil. What's 20% of 9%? Less than 2% of our yearly uranium use comes from U1 and it didn't belong to the US anyway. It was Canadian owned.

sources.jpg

Doesn't matter, Grok has had this explained to him a dozen times. He doesn't care about the truth, he is just going to keep lying over and over and over.

Trump has met his match in Mueller.

Back
Top Bottom