• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin has met his match in Trump

Another AD HOM as the predictable-as-the-sunrise DP LEFT DESPERATELY TRIES TO IGNORE THE OP FACTS....like clockwork. :roll:

Grok you’re a crock until you say something that is true and meaningful.

Try reading the OP.

You OPINION piece from that BASTION of foreign policy sense cincinatti.com? No thanks, try not blowing a bunch of nonsense at us and presenting it as fact when it's not even presented as fact. It's nonsense without validity, like EVERYTHING YOU POST!:2rofll:

Your posts are such trash no one feels compelled to take them, or you, seriously. It's just heckle-material at this point.
Keep trashing it up Grok.

Of course...that must be why NONE OF YOU can even ADDRESS THE FACTS in the OP. Missile Shield, sanctions, etc.

Putin and the Russian mafia both have Donald Trump in their back pockets.

Of course...that must be why NONE OF YOU can even ADDRESS THE FACTS in the OP. Missile Shield, sanctions, etc.

You must really like getting your arguements destroyed and looking stupid? You sure do excel at that much at least! My gawd it must be hard to be you?:roll:

You OPINION piece from that BASTION of foreign policy sense cincinatti.com? No thanks, try not blowing a bunch of nonsense at us and presenting it as fact when it's not even presented as fact. It's nonsense without validity, like EVERYTHING YOU POST!:2rofll:

Please cite which if the FACTS HE CITED is not true.

Is it NOT TRUE that Trump built the E.European Missile shield Obama RENEGED ON? Is it NOT TRUE that Trump has allowed arms sales to the Ukraine, which Obama DID NOT?

Which PROVEN FACT do you dispute
?

Flush. Use Poo-pourri next time? Or light a match, if that's too foo-foo for you.

You must really like getting your arguements destroyed and looking stupid? You sure do excel at that much at least! My gawd it must be hard to be you?:roll:

Let me know when that happens.

Still waiting for your PROOF THAT the FACTS THE OP CITES ARE NOT TRUE....

It is amazing that your posts just get dumber. Is there a bottom? :lamo

Not according to my pops. He says there is a limit to how smart you can get, but no limit on how stupid someone can be.

I think Trump supporters at least prove the second part true.

Let me know when that happens.

Still waiting for your PROOF THAT the FACTS THE OP CITES ARE NOT TRUE....

Every time you post? You hadn't noticed? Even guys on your side of the "debate" are usually bright enough not to defend you, had you not noticed that?

Propaganda uses facts to make an argument, even when it's completely errenous on the whole, like yours ALWAYS are!

Flush. Use Poo-pourri next time? Or light a match, if that's too foo-foo for you.

I'm sure no one noticed your CONTINUED FAILURE TO REFUTE A SINGLE CLAIM IN THE OP, while you play SILIASS WORD GAMES....

AIR_FRESHENERS.jpg

When you bring something worthy of more, we'll get back to you. Of course that will never happen but you can dream right?:2rofll:

Every time you post? You hadn't noticed? Even guys on your side of the "debate" are usually bright enough not to defend you, had you not noticed that?

Propaganda uses facts to make an argument, even when it's completely errenous on the whole, like yours ALWAYS are!

I have posted FACTS, which you STILL HAVE FAILED TO REFUTE.

Who would need any "help" taking on LAMEASS CRAP like your silliness?

Care to CITE what claim in the OP is NOT TRUE?

DIDN'T THINK SO...I'm sure NO ONE NOTICED that your ENTIRE NON-DEBATE is AN AD HOM....

AIR_FRESHENERS.jpg

When you bring something worthy of more, we'll get back to you. Of course that will never happen but you can dream right?:2rofll:

Yeah...sure you will.

The FACTS "AREN'T WORTHY OF YOUR GREAT WISDOM"?

I'm sure NO ONE NOTICED YOUR CONTINUED UTTER FAILURE TO REFUTE ANYTHING, ONLY POSTING SILLIASS AD HOMS and DEFLECTIONS….

I'm sure no one noticed your CONTINUED FAILURE TO REFUTE A SINGLE CLAIM IN THE OP, while you play SILIASS WORD GAMES....

IT is IRRELEVANT, since the opinion is LUDICROUS on it's face, no matter what supposed "facts" the author uses, the title alone discredits your bull****. The whole premise is so ridiculous as to be unworthy of discussion, and EVERYONE in this thread but you sees this. Sorry you're not able to understand, but it sure is enjoable to watch you flail!:roll: :shrug: :cool: :2rofll:

I have posted FACTS, which you STILL HAVE FAILED TO REFUTE.

Who would need any "help" taking on LAMEASS CRAP like your silliness?

Care to CITE what claim in the OP is NOT TRUE?

DIDN'T THINK SO...I'm sure NO ONE NOTICED that your ENTIRE NON-DEBATE is AN AD HOM....

You posted an OPINION piece, a ludicrous one, and then whine that we laugh? You really don't understand what a "fact" is do you?

IT is IRRELEVANT, since the opinion is LUDICROUS on it's face, no matter what supposed "facts" the author uses, the title alone discredits your bull****. The whole premise is so ridiculous as to be unworthy of discussion, and EVERYONE in this thread but you sees this. Sorry you're not able to understand, but it sure is enjoable to watch you flail!:roll: :shrug: :cool: :2rofll:

Within the OPINION ARE THE FACTS UPON WHICH IT IS BASED...SPECIFIC ACTIONS TRUMP HAS TAKEN.

Can't read?

CITE ONE THAT IS NOT TRUE....yaaawwwnnnn

The only way Putin has met his match in Trump is in Putin's aching fingers, which tire too quickly from pulling fat Trump's strings.

What a laughable JOKE! Even you aren't dumb enough to fall for this crap are you?

Wait, nevermind, You're "Grok" and WHOLLLY incapable of understanding what you're blabbing about!

Trump is Putins sub boy bitch! Why is that fine with you?

Putin Tang is trumps handler ...Trump aint going to do noting against Putin!!!! lol

Within the OPINION ARE THE FACTS UPON WHICH IT IS BASED...SPECIFIC ACTIONS TRUMP HAS TAKEN.

Can't read?

CITE ONE THAT IS NOT TRUE....yaaawwwnnnn

Look, your ***** BOY pres has been trying to felate Putin all along and we JUST find out he tried to exit NATO? You brought a LAME opinion piece, by someone who may or may not have used facts, but the conclusion the man comes to in the title alone is enough to WHOLLY DISCREDIT the entire thing, for anyone who actually understand anything. JUst because he uses a fact or two, does not make his opinion any less stupid.

Trump is soft, PERIOD, but he is EXTRA soft on Russsia. Your hero is at BEST a *****.

It appears that the writer of the opinion piece in the OP is a conspiracy theorist who rails about the deep state and that the Russian connection on Trump was set-up by the CIA :doh.

Back
Top Bottom