• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

putin ´s best working RT mouth admit that Moscow empire "cannot defeat NATO." I The Kremlin is increasingly failing to pay salaries.

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
AS I predicted ... " Saddam Putsein the Great Loser" is rapidly sending Muscovy back to 1917.

putin ´s best working RT mouth admit that Moscow empire "cannot defeat NATO." I The Kremlin is increasingly failing to pay salaries.

bjelmy6iiaaewpv-jpg.764000

AS I predicted ... " Saddam Putsein the Great Loser" is rapidly sending Muscovy back to 1917.

That's a great way to get your "highly trained" soldiers to go AWOL: DON"T PAY THEM! Wow, and just like Trump, he's incapable of admitting he screwed up...

Biden said your map isn’t happening.

Does that trigger you?

That's a great way to get your "highly trained" soldiers to go AWOL: DON"T PAY THEM! Wow, and just like Trump, he's incapable of admitting he screwed up...

soon these "highly trained" start to kill Kremlin elites like in 1917

I like the old fox , keep crying Ivan´s lover :cool:

sounds like 1917 all over again ?(y)

You better pray not because if it is Ukraine’s in deep trouble ;)

Bolsheviks defeated and annexed Ukraine ;)
and than lost it totally in 1919
The Editor-in-Chief of Russia Today, Margarita Simonyan, has threatened a nuclear strike on Tbilisi, arguing that the city isn’t worth sparing because it doesn’t contain Orthodox religious shrines.
do you support this madness.ru as well ?

and than lost it totally in 1919
The Editor-in-Chief of Russia Today, Margarita Simonyan, has threatened a nuclear strike on Tbilisi, arguing that the city isn’t worth sparing because it doesn’t contain Orthodox religious shrines.
do you support this madness.ru as well ?

And then promptly crushed them yet again.

Gee, sounds like all those American commentators who wanted to nuke Mecca. Now that really would have been madness ;)

Back
Top Bottom