• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Psychoanalyzing the Teacher

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I am happy that the Teacher gave me permission to explore his mental deficiencies. Teacher’s statement, “I openly admit I’m nuts” gives me carte blanche to perform miracles, and with this patient in question, it would take a miracle to find successful treatment.

I must reinforce the ‘Psychology’ axiom that treatment of severely disturbed patients (as is the case here) must be approached in a gentle yet firm manner. It is paramount that the patient (Teacher) be given due respect while made to feel comfortable in a non-threatening safe milieu. Good thing this first session takes place in cyber land, because I’m not so sure that I could refrain from taking a swing at the jerk. However, Teacher did take the first step by reaching/crying out for help, so I will kindly reciprocate the gesture by expending my much sought after services for his benefit.

Another statement by Teacher says, “That’s one thing I hate about newbies”--with the notion that his ‘hate’ doesn’t stop there. This ‘hate’ emotion together with his personal ‘rage-filled’ diatribe attack on me, gives me at least two systemic/disturbing emotions in which to work with. Excuse the pun, but I feel ’handicapped’ in taking on Teacher as my first DP cyber patient. Handicapped because I am a ’newbie’ here, and I am not that familiar with Teacher’s entire medical history as it pertains to time periods of institutionalized stays in mental retardation facilities, I.e. ’padded rooms’ with non-binding straight jackets. Until Teacher reveals a complete medical history to me, I’ll be forced to make many assumptions to his current state of mind and progress…at my professional discretion.

I request that others not be so hard on Teacher at this sensitive stage of the rehabilitation process. I do see promise of a healthy viable lifestyle for Teacher; although, it will not be easy. One reason that I see hope for Teacher, is because politics never entered into the fray; you’re just nuts without having to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt by admitting to being a liberal.

You see, the saying, “Liberalism is a mental disorder” is more associated with the entire moderation team, as they show their political bias toward Conservatives on a daily basis. Teacher admits he’s nuts, whereas the moderators feel they need to hide their emotional problems by censoring the superior minds among us. It shouldn’t be all that difficult to admit one is wrong, but here at DP they make a science of it.

So Teacher, it should be an encouraging sign to know that you’re not the sickest puppy here. If the truth be known, liberal females are the sickest lot of all, and for many reasons, and are more sick then even their liberal male counterparts. Further proof of their sickness would be their refusal to come to me for help.

From the desk of Dr. Kid
 

jallman

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
36,913
Reaction score
11,282
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
ptsdkid said:
I am happy that the Teacher gave me permission to explore his mental deficiencies. Teacher’s statement, “I openly admit I’m nuts” gives me carte blanche to perform miracles, and with this patient in question, it would take a miracle to find successful treatment.

I must reinforce the ‘Psychology’ axiom that treatment of severely disturbed patients (as is the case here) must be approached in a gentle yet firm manner. It is paramount that the patient (Teacher) be given due respect while made to feel comfortable in a non-threatening safe milieu. Good thing this first session takes place in cyber land, because I’m not so sure that I could refrain from taking a swing at the jerk. However, Teacher did take the first step by reaching/crying out for help, so I will kindly reciprocate the gesture by expending my much sought after services for his benefit.

Another statement by Teacher says, “That’s one thing I hate about newbies”--with the notion that his ‘hate’ doesn’t stop there. This ‘hate’ emotion together with his personal ‘rage-filled’ diatribe attack on me, gives me at least two systemic/disturbing emotions in which to work with. Excuse the pun, but I feel ’handicapped’ in taking on Teacher as my first DP cyber patient. Handicapped because I am a ’newbie’ here, and I am not that familiar with Teacher’s entire medical history as it pertains to time periods of institutionalized stays in mental retardation facilities, I.e. ’padded rooms’ with non-binding straight jackets. Until Teacher reveals a complete medical history to me, I’ll be forced to make many assumptions to his current state of mind and progress…at my professional discretion.

I request that others not be so hard on Teacher at this sensitive stage of the rehabilitation process. I do see promise of a healthy viable lifestyle for Teacher; although, it will not be easy. One reason that I see hope for Teacher, is because politics never entered into the fray; you’re just nuts without having to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt by admitting to being a liberal.

You see, the saying, “Liberalism is a mental disorder” is more associated with the entire moderation team, as they show their political bias toward Conservatives on a daily basis. Teacher admits he’s nuts, whereas the moderators feel they need to hide their emotional problems by censoring the superior minds among us. It shouldn’t be all that difficult to admit one is wrong, but here at DP they make a science of it.

So Teacher, it should be an encouraging sign to know that you’re not the sickest puppy here. If the truth be known, liberal females are the sickest lot of all, and for many reasons, and are more sick then even their liberal male counterparts. Further proof of their sickness would be their refusal to come to me for help.

From the desk of Dr. Kid

And this is all coming from one who wears his own mental defect as a badge, using it as a get out of jail free card for being a childish little prick...:rofl
 

ngdawg

conliberaservatarianist
DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
2,149
Reaction score
24
Location
trackside
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I find his manifestations to be a result of his cacophobiatic tendencies coupled with his obvious gnosiophobic leanings, resulting in delusionary psychoses of superiority. Treatment may and is advised to consist of daily inhalations of cannabis sativa, followed by two doses, not to exceed 8oz each of the OTC, beer.
 

jallman

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
36,913
Reaction score
11,282
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
ngdawg said:
I find his manifestations to be a result of his cacophobiatic tendencies coupled with his obvious gnosiophobic leanings, resulting in delusionary psychoses of superiority. Treatment may and is advised to consist of daily inhalations of cannabis sativa, followed by two doses, not to exceed 8oz each of the OTC, beer.

are you telling me you would want to see punk-*** trifling spooge-guzzling disturbed kid drunk and/or stoned? Talk about a friggin buzz-kill.
 

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
jallman said:
And this is all coming from one who wears his own mental defect as a badge, using it as a get out of jail free card for being a childish little prick...:rofl


***Mental defect as a badge? I have used my emotional disorders as a symbol to remind me of where I started from to where I have traveled to today with the mastery of psychology of the mind.

***Childish little prick? Is that the same as Childish little KID doctor?
 

ngdawg

conliberaservatarianist
DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
2,149
Reaction score
24
Location
trackside
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
jallman said:
are you telling me you would want to see punk-*** trifling spooge-guzzling disturbed kid drunk and/or stoned? Talk about a friggin buzz-kill.
Eh...bet on the third night he starts singing 'don't bogart that joint, my friend.....pass it over..............to meeeeeeeeee', hugs everybody, says ' I LOVE you,man...' but spooge-guzzling?? ugh..now I need a beer....:shock:
 

RightinNYC

Girthless
DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
25,893
Reaction score
12,484
Location
New York, NY
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
ptsdkid said:
***Mental defect as a badge? I have used my emotional disorders as a symbol to remind me of where I started from to where I have traveled to today with the mastery of psychology of the mind.

***Childish little prick? Is that the same as Childish little KID doctor?

Remind me again where you got your degree in psychology from?
 

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
RightatNYU said:
Remind me again where you got your degree in psychology from?


***Nah, my postings get thrown all over the place here. You and your boys should know just where to go to retreive them.
 

jallman

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
36,913
Reaction score
11,282
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
ptsdkid said:
***Nah, my postings get thrown all over the place here. You and your boys should know just where to go to retreive them.

In other words, he pleas the fizzifth.
 
Top Bottom