• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protests turn violent outside Trump New Mexico event

There are laws against rioting. There is nothing radical about enforcing anti-violence laws. There is, however, something very wrong with not enforcing those laws. Any peaceful protesters should leave the second the violence begins. Or, if they suspect violence is possivle, do not attend.

People make mistakes. Enforce the laws, by all means, vut don't add on to the punishment and risk wrongful conviction or punishment.

People make mistakes. Enforce the laws, by all means, vut don't add on to the punishment and risk wrongful conviction or punishment.

Who said anything adding on to the punishment?

Its the cops fault. Its Trumps fault. Its NOT the violent protesters fault.

:roll:

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus.............

If these protesters were righties, those same folks would demand they be shot down like dogs in the road.

When the police announce beforehand that they will deal swiftly with any protesters, then it can hardly be a surprise when violence happens.

So the police stating beforehand that they will have little tolerance for unruliness, motivates the protestors to be unruly?

That's logic that could have only come from a fringe leftist.

It occurred to me as I was watching this last night that the organizers want to create as much mayhem as possible to make the next city put restrictions or flat out refuse to let Trump have a rally.

We will have to see if that works out for them.

That is straight out of the terrorist playbook. Any bets on whether these groups get on that DOJ list of top threats, or will it remain groups who wear funny hats and dislike taxes?

Its the cops fault. Its Trumps fault. Its NOT the violent protesters fault.

:roll:

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus.............

Heck, I might even support the protestors if it was over something real, like opposing the draft or police abuse. But violently protesting presidential campaigning? Thats ridiculous.

I was unaware that deportation was the stabdard punishment for violent behavior during a protest.

It's the standard behavior when illegal aliens are taken into custody. Fforeign nationals, who are in the country illegally, inviting insurrection is a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom