• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protestors SWARM Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's Home After Bombshell Documentary About Sexual Assault

It was not the first time Kavanaugh's residence has been swarmed by protestors.

someday a person will get hurt, I hope it's an illegal protest, they should be arrested and charged.
That reminds me, I wonder if there has been any additional investigation into Kavanaugh?
I was never satisfied with what was done during his confirmation hearings, I think they should have done a more thorough job, but they seemed to want to rush it and avoid doing it right.

And you know that how? Because he said so?
Because he hasn't been proven to be. Add in that Ford is their star accuser and she was demonstrated to be full of shit, so there is that.

Because he hasn't been proven to be. Add in that Ford is their star accuser and she was demonstrated to be full of shit, so there is that.
Well there's a lie. It was only a matter of time.

But he is. Why else would they have squashed the investigation so thoroughly?
Ford is their star accuser and she was full of shit so....*shrug*

activists to protest at the homes of the Supreme Court justices in violation of 18 U.S. Code 1507
No, the protesters where not trying to "interfering, impeding, or attempting to influence" Kavenough.

Still, technically legal or not, I would never condone protesters going to people's private residences like that or following individuals into restaurants and such.
I absolutely agree with that. There is a time and place for everything, and at night in front of a house is not the place to protest.

I'm not sure he was ever actually accused of full-on rape, but lewd and indecent behavior, which would have put him on a sex offender registry today if he had been charged and convicted. At minimum, he seems like a liar to me.
Not even anything that put him on any list. Nothing has actually been supported. Ford was their star and she was full of shit.

And there is the lie everyone could have predicted the moment you showed up.
*statement of fact

I know that real facts hurt your feelings and you wish your feelings were facts but that doesn't make it so.

I think not.
*statement of fact

I know that real facts hurt your feelings and you wish your feelings were facts but that doesn't make it so.
No, predictable lies don't hurt my feelings. You are the one squirming in your fee fees right now. Look at your embarrassing behavior.

Yup...and their best accuser was full of shit.
I wish they did a better job investigating all that at the time.
To me it seemed like a rushed job.

I wish they did a better job investigating all that at the time.
To me it seemed like a rushed job.
It was a whitewash. Everyone knows it. This has been publicly exposed for quite some time. We know how and why it happened.

It was not the first time Kavanaugh's residence has been swarmed by protestors.

someday a person will get hurt, I hope it's an illegal protest, they should be arrested and charged.
Were they on his property? If so, they can be arrested for trespassing. If not, and are not destroying any property, they are totally within their rights.

He needs to get rid of his M&Ms.

Back
Top Bottom