• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Progressives hate accurate pronouns

Ralph Hinkell

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
California already requires certain healthcare workers to lie about the sex of their patients if the patient demands it. In some places, people like teachers are getting fired for refusing to falsely state that a girl is a boy because she wants to be. Pretty soon, this nonsense will spread. Now, it won’t just be by law (though it will be in government situations). Businesses, which are usually gutless in the face of howling SJW mobs, will increasingly demand that their employees praise the emperor’s new clothes.

b36ff0ef748a9cd266bb3d8e1b884afc.jpg

It's simply ignorance. People like Ralph don't have any understanding of what gender identity is, and so to them, the physical body is all they can go by, and anything else to them is a lie.

They're uninterested in the truth, and make no effort to learn anything about what they don't know, and just want to fight desperately for the ignorant position.

I couldn't imagine being this terrified of how others live their lives.
It seems to be mostly men that dwell on this. IMO, they are terrified of accidentally being attracted to someone who isnt a 'natural' woman. Heavens no! And then they resent, even revile, anyone who has the temerity to make them question and feel uncomfortable.

So much for personal liberty in America...blame the other person for your feelings.

California already requires certain healthcare workers to lie about the sex of their patients if the patient demands it. In some places, people like teachers are getting fired for refusing to falsely state that a girl is a boy because she wants to be. Pretty soon, this nonsense will spread. Now, it won’t just be by law (though it will be in government situations). Businesses, which are usually gutless in the face of howling SJW mobs, will increasingly demand that their employees praise the emperor’s new clothes.

Ralph Hinkell:

While we're on the topic, what are your pronouns? :)

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

I wish RWrs would not be so lazy and do the work of some research when putting an OP together and learn something about what they post rather than prove their ignorance and then cling to it throughout the following debate. Let's see what happens with this one.

It's nice to see a German take such an interest in an American state's healthcare system.

Perhaps instead of wondering about the sex of patients in a far off land you could do something for your community?

It seems to be mostly men that dwell on this. IMO, they are terrified of accidentally being attracted to someone who isnt a 'natural' woman. Heavens no! And then they resent, even revile, anyone who has the temerity to make them question and feel uncomfortable.

So much for personal liberty in America...blame the other person for your feelings.

They're probably more afraid of being called transphobic if they don't want to sleep with a transwoman. The cotton ceiling is a real thing, peeps.

Do white wingers still not understand the difference between sex and gender? It's 2021 morons. Do better.

Plenty of liberals don't seem to know the difference either, to be fair. Just for the record:

sex = male & female (determined by gamete production)
woman = adult human female
man = adult human male

Gender = an internal identity/response to socially constructed gender roles/expectations/stereotypes

Plenty of liberals don't seem to know the difference either, to be fair. Just for the record:

sex = male & female (determined by gamete production)
woman = adult human female
man = adult human male

Gender = an internal identity/response to socially constructed gender roles/expectations/stereotypes
Would this be your personal dictionary? Merriam Webster has quite a few entries for man and woman.

Protecting patient confidentiality is Federal law. That means that ALL the States require patient confidentiality...not just California.

Ever been to Rostock?

You live in completely unnecessary abject fear every day.

That is your problem to deal with...

Seems there are more important things out there to worry about. No?

Oh looky at that little German flag next to your brand new account that's bitching about gender issues. Wonder who you could possibly be? 😆

Would this be your personal dictionary? Merriam Webster has quite a few entries for man and woman.

In the context we're talking about, the definition of man and woman in every English-speaking dictionary in the world is adult human male and adult human female.

I'm sure dictionaries have entries for uses such as 'man up' or 'Hey, man', but that's not really relevant.

Adult male human = man
Adult male horse = stallion

You don't get female stallions because the word by definition refers to males. An adult human male is a man regardless of how the dress or how they feel. Woman isn't a feeling. Feminine could be a feeling in this context and I'm sure transwomen feel feminine (as do some 'cis' men)

In the context we're talking about, the definition of man and woman in every English-speaking dictionary in the world is adult human male and adult human female.

I'm sure dictionaries have entries for uses such as 'man up' or 'Hey, man', but that's not really relevant.

Adult male human = man
Adult male horse = stallion

You don't get female stallions because the word by definition refers to males. An adult human male is a man regardless of how the dress or how they feel. Woman isn't a feeling. Feminine could be a feeling in this context and I'm sure transwomen feel feminine (as do some 'cis' men)
😂

Take your argument up with Merriam. It's not my fault the world refuses to conform to your narrow definitions of man and woman. The fact is that no one is trans individuals are genetically male or female, by the socio-dynamic fluidty of what we consider a man or a woman to be are forever changing, pun intended. Get over yourself. Or continue to cry about how define these things in your own personal dictionary. 😂

😂

Take your argument up with Merriam. It's not my fault the world refuses to conform to your narrow definitions of man and woman. The fact is that no one is trans individuals are genetically male or female, by the socio-dynamic fluidty of what we consider a man or a woman to be are forever changing, pun intended. Get over yourself. Or continue to cry about how define these things in your own personal dictionary. 😂

Show me a dictionary that defines a woman as an adult human male.

They all say adult human female. That has been the definition for hundreds of years.

Edit. Mirriam Webster definition : an adult female person.

Today I learned that if you're scared enough, you get your gender norms from a dictionary.

Today I learned that if you're scared enough, you get your gender norms from a dictionary.

No, we get definitions from a dictionary.

I couldn't imagine being this terrified of how others live their lives.
Exactly. I'm in louisiana so my family is full of people that think that it's absolutely horrific that someone could be transgender. They have mentioned more than once about the horrors of a pervert putting on a dress and going in to the girls bathroom and spying on little girls. I asked them how much thought they've ever put into a pervert going in to the boys room and spying on little boys and then ask them why this mythical transgendered pervert evokes such outrage. Nothing is changed. If there is a pervert staring at people in the bathroom, you can report them to police or security or whoever just the same regardless of if they are transgendered or whatever.

Show me a dictionary that defines a woman as an adult human male.

They all say adult human female. That has been the definition for hundreds of years.
😂

Your appeal to antiquity is hilarious to me. Definitions change. I'm not sorry at all if that upsets you. In fact it brings me nothing but warm thoughts to know that it does. The fact is the dictionary has a more expansive definition for man and woman than you're comfortable with acknowledging. That's fine. You hide in that closet. 😂

Back
Top Bottom