• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Progress OR Sexual Immorality?

Hmm, 17 posts and still not one answer from liberals. I guess you could call them cowards but I'll be nice and just call them questionaphobes.
I didn't see much of a question it would probably help if you were more specific. Are you talking about legalizing polyamory because I don't think that ever was illegal. Are you thinking that they might pursue legalizing polygamy? Beastiality, rape, pedophilia?

What?

I didn't see much of a question it would probably help if you were more specific. Are you talking about legalizing polyamory because I don't think that ever was illegal. Are you thinking that they might pursue legalizing polygamy? Beastiality, rape, pedophilia?

What?
Good question. I don't know. That's why I started the thread. If they do, they'll probably have parades to celebrate.

I understand but that is straying a bit from the OP and what the future hopes and plans of liberals are.
I don't want to set rules in the bedrooms of other people either.....despite what others on this thread have claimed. But when their sexual lifestyles infringe on others it becomes a problem. Men should not be permitted in public showers with little girls. Public schools should not cram sexual issues down the throats of little kids. And if liberals don't want me infringing on their rights then they need to stop infringing on mine by telling me my religion is bad and I am an evil person for my beliefs. This is a two way street.

Why are you getting so offended over the behavior of consenting adults? I thought righties claim that it was liberals who were the easily offended ones.

Good question. I don't know.
If you don't know what you're asking about how do you know it hasn't been answered
That's why I started the thread. If they do, they'll probably have parades to celebrate.
I think the next frontier of the social awokeness will be people who have self-diagnosed with disassociative identity disorder and tourette syndrome.

You are going to be called a bigot for telling these people they are faking these conditions. I think they've reached out in the sexual realmness as far as they can get without having people at their houses with pitchforks.

If you don't know what you're asking about how do you know it hasn't been answered

I think the next frontier of the social awokeness will be people who have self-diagnosed with disassociative identity disorder and tourette syndrome.

You are going to be called a bigot for telling these people they are faking these conditions. I think they've reached out in the sexual realmness as far as they can get without having people at their houses with pitchforks.
You do realize that the OP questions were opinion questions, don't you?
What point are you trying to make with tourettes and what does it have to do with "sexual realmness"?

Very likely nobody knows, these kinds of changes just tend to happen organically.
Some are already pushing for acceptance of pedophilia due to some medical evidence that a pedophile may have some kinds of brain function which means they were born with these kinds of attractions. If so, why should they be ostracized?

If society believes that 3-4 year olds may already be born transgendered, then why not all pedophiles too? Even if their illegal acts are not to be excused, should not their inherent desires be accepted if they are actually born that way?

There have been a few cases where some in the LGBTQ activist agenda have vocally defended lesbians who have sought relationships with older teenage females.

Some are already pushing for acceptance of pedophilia due to some medical evidence that a pedophile may have some kinds of brain function which means they were born with these kinds of attractions. If so, why should they be ostracized?

If society believes that 3-4 year olds may already be born transgendered, then why not all pedophiles too? Even if their illegal acts are not to be excused, should not their inherent desires be accepted if they are actually born that way?

There have been a few cases where some in the LGBTQ activist agenda have vocally defended lesbians who have sought relationships with older teenage females.
Consent issues.

Why are you getting so offended over the behavior of consenting adults?
I wrote "I don't want to set rules in the bedrooms of other people"....
.....and you respond with the above?
Well, let me respond. Here it is:
I don't want to set rules in the bedrooms of other people.
Do I need to say it three times?
And for some strange reason you decided to ignore the rest of post 171.
The LGBTQ community always claimed that they got bullied. They always complained that bullying was wrong. Now that they have become the bullies they are calling their bullying "social justice".
Keep men out of public showers with little girls and keep your gay flags out of kindergarten classes. And you have the nerve to tell me I want to infringe on others' lives.

We are starting to aquire quite a list here and pedophilia hasn't even come up until now. You make a good point. It will start in the LGBTQ community because they are aware they can get away with more. Nobody dare challenge them or they will be labeled a homophobe. They are the most powerful group in the nation right now.
I'm not saying they are untouchable. Of course they get convicted on occasion. I am saying they have a lot of cultural leverage and won't be afraid to use it.
Loretta Lynn, the queen of country music got married when she was 13. Why can't a woman get together with a 13 year old girl? Their slippery slope will get slipperier and slipperier until there are only a tiny handful of rules left.

Consent issues.
It's not that simple. It's actually the age of consent. Liberals have changed other laws. What's to stop them in the future?......which is what the OP is all about.

It's not that simple. It's actually the age of consent. Liberals have changed other laws. What's to stop them in the future?......which is what the OP is all about.
I seriously doubt this will change.

You do realize that the OP questions were opinion questions, don't you?
Opinions on what you don't seem to even know what you are asking.

What point are you trying to make with tourettes and what does it have to do with "sexual realmness"?
It doesn't try reading the post you responded to I explained that the sexual liberation has gone about as far as it can to the point there is some rather broad pushback on it.

I said all this already I suppose it's moot to type it again you ignored it the first time.

So I guess this can't continue until you read.

No your op is not about that or you lied to me when I directly asked you.

Which is it?

Look at the question I asked in post 176. He basically responded that he had no idea what his op is about.

This seems like a bait thread as the previous one posted under this name in the sex and sexuality forum was.

The Clintons, Bidens and Obamas seriously doubted gay marriage would be legal.
EVERYBODY seriously doubted men would be permitted in bathrooms with little girls. Never underestimate the power of a slippery slope. There's no going back now. Pointing that out has been the purpose of this thread.

Look at the question I asked in post 176. He basically responded that he had no idea what his op is about.
You have twisted this badly and I can't let you get away with it. Go back again and consider that the OP is an opinion question. That is why I responded as I did. Quit dodging the real issues.

Opinions on what you don't seem to even know what you are asking.
You are losing a debate and have decided to deflect all over the place. The OP is VERY CLEAR. It asks both sides for their opinion.

You have twisted this badly and I can't let you get away with it. Go back again and consider that the OP is an opinion question. That is why I responded as I did. Quit dodging the real issues.
I asked you what the question was about in post number 177 you said this.
Good question. I don't know.
You wrote the op. Did a magical goblin commender your computer and type an op question that you don't know what it was asking?

You said what you said. I didn't twist anything.

The Clintons, Bidens and Obamas seriously doubted gay marriage would be legal.
EVERYBODY seriously doubted men would be permitted in bathrooms with little girls. Never underestimate the power of a slippery slope. There's no going back now. Pointing that out has been the purpose of this thread.
Slippery slopes are much like Nostradamus's predictions. They only seem to predict things after it's too late.

If you knew exactly what would happen you didn't say so in the beginning so it's your fault we are here. What use is your clarity after the fact?

I asked you what the question was about in post number 177 you said this.

You wrote the op. Did a magical goblin commender your computer and type an op question that you don't know what it was asking?

You said what you said. I didn't twist anything.
The question I was asking about was the OP question. The reason I said I didn't know the answer is because the answer required an opinion and everybody is different. If I ask 12 people what their favorite ice cream is and I don't know how they will answer, that doesn't mean I didn't understand my own question.

Slippery slopes are much like Nostradamus's predictions. They only seem to predict things after it's too late.

If you knew exactly what would happen you didn't say so in the beginning so it's your fault we are here. What use is your clarity after the fact?
I did say so in the beginning. A lot of people were warning about the slippery slope. That was a long long time ago. I will admit that I didn't see everything that would unfold. That is the whole purpose of the OP. To predict what will be next.....whether you will welcome it or not.

like I said in post 176. I didn't see much of a question.

What opinion are you asking about. You already answered once that you didn't know.
THE QUESTIONS ON THE OP!!!!!! You saw the OP and didn't see any question marks?
OP means opening post.....post #1

I did say so in the beginning. A lot of people were warning about the slippery slope.
If you had this clarity why weren't you specific?
That was a long long time ago.
so this must be the end of the slope of not what is going to be a sexual or gender identity by May 2023?

If it's a slippery slope you should know this.
I will admit that I didn't see everything that would unfold.
Right it's a retroactive slippery slope. You just pick some random event in the past and say that was the beginning and this moment is the end. But you couldn't predict this like you could if it really were a slippery slope.
That is the whole purpose of the OP. To predict what will be next.....whether you will welcome it or not.
I stated what's next but you squealed because it wasn't sexual in nature.

You can't predict 5 seconds ahead on your slippery slope.

Back
Top Bottom