• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prince Harry To Publish Memoirs In 2022

Hopefully, His Highness will give due credit to the person who did the actual writing.

Don't know how someone who's like 5 years old writes a memoir but whatever.

I've got nothing against any of them personally, but while I've only seen bits of pieces of the interview, I don't care who's right and wrong with any of these wankers, I mean I saw the bit where Megan and Harry is showing Oprah their chicken coop... And she's talking about how "nice it is to go back to basics".

Well Meg, if i had a multi-million dollar home and made money by simply existing, I might enjoy my chicken coop too, but as it is, I'll stick to my store bought eggs like the peasant I am.

If someone thinks that shows them as down to Earth hearty folks, in relation to the Royal Family, I don't know about the claim the book will be: accurate and wholly truthful.

I’m surprised Harry remembers enough of his life to write about it seeing as he was a notorious public drunk since his teenage years.

Harry, really? Granny will not be happy. I am sorry you have chosen to go the money route instead of honouring your heritage. Guess that is what happens when you marry an American... ;)

Do you care a lot about British royalty? You don't seem like the type.

The British are lucky to have had Her Majesty this long.

I wish that we had a king/queen or at least a strictly ceremonial President.

Then people of all political persuasions could have someone to admire.

It would lessen the vicious divisiveness in this nation.

Last year, Ms. Melania was about the closest to someone whom everyone could admire (although the shameless enemies of President Trump did their best to disparage her).

Last year, Ms. Melania was about the closest to someone whom everyone could admire (although the shameless enemies of President Trump did their best to disparage her).
I think Melania was ”admired” quite a bit in between the glossy covers………

The quest for privacy marches on!
Heh, yeah really.

Who's lining up to pre-order this? A guy who literally enjoyed a guilded life whinging about his lot.

:ROFLMAO:

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex Talks #Spare with Stephen Colbert - EXTENDED INTERVIEW​

Have you read "The Spare"?

Have you read "The Spare"?
Nope. The guy grew up in a literal gilded palace and he wants me to pay to read his sniveling?

who has read it?
The angst and moanings of someone who literally grew up in a gilded palace.

Pass!

(But I repeat myself)

I liked the interview Harry and Meghan gave Oprah during the height of the pandemic: The economy was in shambles, hospitals were overflowing, the death toll was climbing, and a Prince of England with his Hollywood actress wife figured it was a good time to go on national television and talk about their sad, horrible, unfair lives.

They can both go take a flying **** at a rolling donut.

(Apologies to Kurt Vonnegut Jr.)

Back
Top Bottom