• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Presidential election interference...

Being partisan to the point where hate takes over intellect only shows the lack of intellect to begin with in my opinion.

Intellectually, which is the more rational decision. Check online at home or your local library any day between when you sent your ballot and election day or waiting till election day, standing in a long line and checking. If you are going to argue intellect, you will need to try harder.

This is the US people are allowed to check anyway they want.
your opinion of what they should do is irrelevant.

And your opinion that it is fine and dandy to cause back logs in polling places is noted.

exactly you speak for yourself and no one else.
no one is suppressing the vote. you people and your lies.

I thought you hated lies?

"you" people means who exactly? Trump and his campaign are doing everything they can to suppress the vote.

And your opinion that it is fine and dandy to cause back logs in polling places is noted.

Yep it is fine because people are allowed to check anyway they want.
THis is america.
please show me where i said that ol yea.

typical leftist dishonesty. why do you people lie so much when you hate lies so badly?

"you" people means who exactly? Trump and his campaign are doing everything they can to suppress the vote.

You speak for yourself and no one else. no one is suppressing the vote.
why do you leftist lie when you hate lies so much?

everyone is free to vote that is eligible. that is the problem you guys want people not able or legal to vote to vote.

Yep it is fine because people are allowed to check anyway they want.
THis is america.
please show me where i said that ol yea.

typical leftist dishonesty. why do you people lie so much when you hate lies so badly?

You have a very short memory or an inability to foresee the result of people who have already voted showing up at polling places and taking the time of poll workers. Maybe you live in some rural community where 24 people are registered?

You speak for yourself and no one else. no one is suppressing the vote.
why do you leftist lie when you hate lies so much?

everyone is free to vote that is eligible. that is the problem you guys want people not able or legal to vote to vote.

It is illegal to vote twice. Period.

Back
Top Bottom