• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Presidential election interference...

And Trump said if your absentee ballot does not appear by election day then it may have been lost or thrown away, so go vote to make certain your vote is counted. Unless N. Carolina is deliberately involved in voter fraud, but won't be counted. If both would be counted that fact completely condemns allowing mail in voting, doesn't it?

You can check online to see if your absentee ballot has been received and verified. This is nothing more than an attempt to create long lines and confusion at the polls. It's complete BS and has NOTHING to do with fraud... If you are too stupid to check your absentee ballot online, I'm sure your local librarian can help.. Might even consider checking out a book or two while you are there...

so lefties want people who cant get to a voting booth to get to a library?

Speaking for myself, I don't want to wait on line for an hour or so because people want to check the status of their ballot IN PERSON ...AT THE POLLING SITE because they were sent there by our idiot in chief who cannot win if he does not suppress the vote.

The first amendment does not protect someone from impeachment. Good lord

It proves you have no basis of impeachment.
People are allowed to make sure that their vote counted and if there is an issue they are allowed to re-cast their vote.
You once again prove you have no clue what you are talking about which is the norm.

Yes the first amendment protect speech. YOu should really look up what our constitution protects people from.
It protect us from people with your mentality that would use the government as a weapon against those that disagree
with you.

and leftist say they are not fascists. lmao just another lie in the heap of lies that leftist tell.
Yet leftist are supposed to hate lies so just more leftist hypocrisy.

Do you think most people have a phone? You can call too!!!

This is the US people are allowed to check anyway they want.
your opinion of what they should do is irrelevant.

Speaking for myself, I don't want to wait on line for an hour or so because people want to check the status of their ballot IN PERSON ...AT THE POLLING SITE because they were sent there by our idiot in chief who cannot win if he does not suppress the vote.

exactly you speak for yourself and no one else.
no one is suppressing the vote. you people and your lies.

I thought you hated lies?

It proves you have no basis of impeachment.
People are allowed to make sure that their vote counted and if there is an issue they are allowed to re-cast their vote.
You once again prove you have no clue what you are talking about which is the norm.

Yes the first amendment protect speech. YOu should really look up what our constitution protects people from.
It protect us from people with your mentality that would use the government as a weapon against those that disagree
with you.

and leftist say they are not fascists. lmao just another lie in the heap of lies that leftist tell.
Yet leftist are supposed to hate lies so just more leftist hypocrisy.

You live in a fantasy world... Impeachment is not reviewable by ANYONE... NOBODY... The house can impeach because they don't like the color of your shoes...

People in North Carolina can check their absentee vote online at anytime.... This is transparent to anyone whose head is not someplace where light is limited...

You live in a fantasy world... Impeachment is not reviewable by ANYONE... NOBODY... The house can impeach because they don't like the color of your shoes...

People in North Carolina can check their absentee vote online at anytime.... This is transparent to anyone whose head is not someplace where light is limited...

And you check it on election day and it has not been received. What do you do?

And you check it on election day and it has not been received. What do you do?

Go vote... good lord, do you really need instructions...

Go vote... good lord, do you really need instructions...

So, follow the President's advice. You seem confused. You said it's a felony

WE know you don't care about facts you prove it every time you post. YOu should check the constitution again. it specifically mentions impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors.
You seriously need to know what you are talking about before showing everyone you don't.

The people of NC can check their ballots any damn way they please. whether it is online, by phone or in person. How you think they should check their ballots is your opinion and is 100% irrelevant.
we live in america not your fascist dictatorship. Here in america we are free under the law.

Thank you for proving just how stupid your argument was and is and you lose.

he simply has no clue what is he talking out ever.
he simply spews whatever leftist crap site he read that morning.

If you sent your ballot the day before and then voted on election day, that would be up to the prosecutor to determine if you intended to vote twice. The absentee ballot will be rejected when it is verified because you will have already voted.

WE know you don't care about facts you prove it every time you post. YOu should check the constitution again. it specifically mentions impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors.
You seriously need to know what you are talking about before showing everyone you don't.

The people of NC can check their ballots any damn way they please. whether it is online, by phone or in person. How you think they should check their ballots is your opinion and is 100% irrelevant.
we live in america not your fascist dictatorship. Here in america we are free under the law.

Thank you for proving just how stupid your argument was and is and you lose.

I have read the constitution plenty and subsequent supreme court decisions. The HOUSE decides what a high crime and misdemeanor... Nobody else.. You seem pretty fired up... not feeling good about Trump's chances in NC?

If you sent your ballot the day before and then voted on election day, that would be up to the prosecutor to determine if you intended to vote twice. The absentee ballot will be rejected when it is verified because you will have already voted.

LOL 800,000 mail in ballots were rejected in 2016 because the signatures didn't match the ones on file. How many of those were investigated for fraud by prosecutors?

LOL 800,000 mail in ballots were rejected in 2016 because the signatures didn't match the ones on file. How many of those were investigated for fraud by prosecutors?

800,000 in North Carolina?

800,000 in North Carolina?

Across the country. THe President's advice is for all of those whose Dem leaders have decided to conduct an experiment with mail in voting for this Presidential election. An insane experiment designed to do nothing but create confusion surrounding the election.

I have read the constitution plenty and subsequent supreme court decisions. The HOUSE decides what a high crime and misdemeanor... Nobody else.. You seem pretty fired up... not feeling good about Trump's chances in NC?

Nope simply correcting where you are wrong yet again.

Tweeting this kind of nonsense should be an impeachable offense...

View attachment 67294985

PS... If you actually vote twice, it's a felony...

I’m not surprised that the OP takes that tweet out of context. I’m also not surprised that the liberals are all in for mail in voting as a way to muddy any election result.

Note to liberals: You figured out how to socially distance in the grocery store, coffee shop, welfare office and unemployment office and marched in mass in the streets protesting for BLM,,,,,, I’m thinking you can figure out getting to a polling/voting location.

I’m not surprised that the OP takes that tweet out of context. I’m also not surprised that the liberals are all in for mail in voting as a way to muddy any election result.

Note to liberals: You figured out how to socially distance in the grocery store, coffee shop, welfare office and unemployment office and marched in mass in the streets protesting for BLM,,,,,, I’m thinking you can figure out getting to a polling/voting location.

What is the context I missed? That the president is too stupid to realize you can check your absentee ballot status online?

What is the context I missed? That the president is too stupid to realize you can check your absentee ballot status online?

Not all have the ability to go (online) to check nor would they want to navigate thru that mess of a site.

Curious, we went from a simple ID in order to vote, but that was too much for liberals, they now want blanket mailing of ballots, gee’s what could go wrong with that?

Here’s a fun report about the DNC funding, I’m sure you are unaware of it, but it’s shocking…

Exclusive: Data shows that half of 2019 donations to ActBlue came from untraceable '''unemployed''' donors | Fox News

Not all have the ability to go (online) to check nor would they want to navigate thru that mess of a site.

Curious, we went from a simple ID in order to vote, but that was too much for liberals, they now want blanket mailing of ballots, gee’s what could go wrong with that?

Here’s a fun report about the DNC funding, I’m sure you are unaware of it, but it’s shocking…

Exclusive: Data shows that half of 2019 donations to ActBlue came from untraceable '''unemployed''' donors | Fox News

You can drive to the polls but not a computer at a library to check the status of your absentee ballot?

You can drive to the polls but not a computer at a library to check the status of your absentee ballot?

Being partisan to the point where hate takes over intellect only shows the lack of intellect to begin with in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom