• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Presidential Debate Moderators Selected.

I meant what I said.

It is impossible to be educated about Donald Trump and have no idea he is much worse than Joe Biden at everything they both do wrong.
So, are you acknowledging that Biden has a history of lying and plagarism?

My proposed moderators:

David Cross
Marc Maron
Dave Chappelle
The ghost of Bill Hicks

If we can have ghosts I want William F. Buckley, he would expose trump, Biggly.

That said, while a fan of Buckley, back in the day he did not get it all right, especially on civil rights. Though in todays world I believe he would have added his voice to justice for all Americans.

Wallace is a flaming liberal. How do people on the left not know this?

he's there to provide Faux propaganda with faux legitimacy.

Yeah, skip the debate moderated by Chris Wallace. That would be a winning position.

Chris Wallace is one of the most objective broadcast journalists out there today. He's not going to favor either candidate in the debate. If Biden is afraid to participate in a debate moderated by Wallace, how could he handle the the job of POTUS?

he's there so a propaganda network can feign objectivity. that's not the kind of thing that i would encourage as a candidate.

I'm not sure why they would allow anyone from faux propaganda network. Biden should skip that one.

Hannity wasn't available.

oh, that would be a real hoot. he'd interrupt Biden after every third word.

we'd have to have a moderator for the moderator.

Obviously Democrats never watch Faux News to get information about politics because they know it is a very conservative network. How would they know without regularly watching Chris Wallace he is a liberal?

You are asking me why liberals are ignorant?

Yes. They are. I agree.

You are asking me why liberals are ignorant?

Yes. They are. I agree.

I am asking you why you expect voters who are smart enough to avoid Faux News with a passion to know Chris Wallace is a liberal voter.

I'm not sure why they would allow anyone from faux propaganda network. Biden should skip that one.

Biden should consider himself lucky that Chris Wallace is moderating the first one.
It could have been Sean Hannity or Laura Ingraham or Tucker Carlson badgering Biden to begin with.

He gives the propaganda network a claim to legitimacy, and that's what he's there to do. As a Democratic candidate, I wouldn't attend any debate that he moderated.

Like you would have a choice this late in the game

Biden should consider himself lucky that Chris Wallace is moderating the first one.
It could have been Sean Hannity or Laura Ingraham or Tucker Carlson badgering Biden to begin with.

Maybe someone from RT, even. Either Boris or Ivan.

I am asking you why you expect voters who are smart enough to avoid Faux News with a passion to know Chris Wallace is a liberal voter.

If they were smart as you claim then they would be informed. Smart people arent intentionally ignorant. Only stupid people are.

All Trump has to say is: “Joe, we know you’re for sale. My question is, who’s buying?” . That should do it.

All Trump has to say is: “Joe, we know you’re for sale. My question is, who’s buying?” . That should do it.

What were the results of your cognitive test, grandpap?

I believe you meant FOX, but spelled FOX incorrectly and they do not deal in propaganda unless you don't like what they say. They have the same right as NBC - Pew Research Survey found that 42% of NBC News’ audience is consistently or mostly liberal with 39% Mixed and only 19% consistently or mostly conservative. It's called balance.

I believe you meant FOX, but spelled FOX incorrectly and they do not deal in propaganda unless you don't like what they say. They have the same right as NBC - Pew Research Survey found that 42% of NBC News’ audience is consistently or mostly liberal with 39% Mixed and only 19% consistently or mostly conservative. It's called balance.

I spelled faux correctly.

Biden should worry about himself. After all, he has a history of telling a lot whoppers himself. Plus a history of plagiarism.

That is very ironic, considering that Trump plagiarized from the Bee movie for his inaugural address

Back
Top Bottom