• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump electifies CPAC crowd (1 Viewer)

Interesting how those big bad Russians scare the hell out of you. Do you think they know we can wipe them off the face of the earth too? What is wrong with people like you. Trump is a businessman so why are you so scared?

Just as I thought. I answered your questions, and instead of trying to refute my points you are changing the subject. Thanks for playing!

I'm looking at the same pictures and I'm seeing only a very few individuals. How many do you count?

That is not a proof. Please try again.

So the nationalist fuhrer held his speech among the faithful .. big deal. Now the flags...are the right really going to push the narrative that it was a "leftist plant"? LOL. Are you sure that you want to go that way, considering that means the security at this event was piss poor?

Pete, what's hilarious about this latest stunt is that the Right, in their endless inability to own up to their own actions, can't even see that the crowd was actively waving those Russian flags. I mean you have people right here in this thread whose immediate response was to question whether it even happened!

CPAC scrambles to control damage after attendees wave Russian flags during Trump speech

russian-flags-cpac-1-800x430.jpg

What a patriotic crowd they have! :roll:

Lots o' Russian flags.

I will

No high lasts forever

Just ask any obama groupie who thoght republicans would never win another election

I never said that ... besides, we all need Democrats to did America out of the holes Republicans always put America in.

Remember when Democrats were in bed with the Russians? I think you said that about Obama and I know I had a con poster try to argue that Clinton was really the Russians' friend.

Now it's a leftwing smear machine. Luckily, I already speak some Russian. You've got some learning to do. Rosetta Stone is pretty good.

The Russian reset was an attempt of Obama administration to improve relations between the United States and Russia in 2009. On 6 March 2009 in Geneva, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton presented Sergei Lavrov with a red button with the Russian text "перегрузка". It was intended that this would be the Russian word for "reset".​
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_reset

And there was the hot mic when Obama was caught sending a message to Putin that he would have 'more flexibility (to work with them) after the election.

And this:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...n-foundation-donations-uranium-investors.html

The point is, EVERY administration has worked with the Russians to some degree. To unethically use Russia to hurt Trump is just hateful and wrong and this stunt at CPAC is beneath contempt.

So you're saying that CPAC deliberately handed out Russian flags for everybody to wave? And you're admitting that?

If it's a trump flag then it's not a russian flag. Hard concepts are hard.

So you're saying that CPAC deliberately handed out Russian flags for everybody to wave? And you're admitting that?

I would also say it could be an outside agitator., ... I don't know if that person is 'leftist' or not.. there are a lot of group unhappy with trump, and some groups just like agitating, and have no other political lean except for chaos.

It's funny if it's a prank. It's absolutely hilarious if it isn't.
Wait a minute... did you not know that's a Russian flag?

I dont know what russia's flag looks like

But I am not a know-it-all liberal who can identify every nation's flag on sight

So I'm not expected to know, am I?

Last edited:
How do you know what he will do? Are you two friends?

We do not know the future. That much is true. But for better or for worse, he does seem set on doing the things he promised far beyond anyone had hoped.

If it's a trump flag then it's not a russian flag. Hard concepts are hard.

Trump's name on a Russian flag. You couldn't hit the center of a target more accurately if you walked right up to the target and planted the arrow dead center in the center.

If the Tea Party were going around disrupting democrat events the liberals here and in the media would have a fit.

But conservatives are not that desperate for attention or even that interested in what the losers are up to

We are too busy running the country to bother with that kind of nonsensse

I dont know what russia's flag looks like

But I am not a know-it-all liberal who can identify every nation's flag on sight

So I'm not expected to know, am I?

Want another flag-related giggle?

flag-upsidedown.jpg

It's funny if it's a prank. It's absolutely hilarious if it isn't.
Wait a minute... did you not know that's a Russian flag?

You think the Russian flag has "TRUMP " stamped across it ??? Really ??

THIS was the Flag that was passed out by a Leftist agtitator....because engaging in this kind of nonsense is literally all the Left has left

View attachment 67214400
Where are you coming-up with this?

There's nothing in the article supporting your statement! :doh

You have no idea what Trump is going to do but because it is Trump you are against it,

And you excuse any action, or inaction as in the case of putins actions. I expect no less from Russian sympathizers

I am redoing the wainscoting in my house today.

I had the CPAC coverage on TV and thought it was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom