• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Obama shows up to casually threaten Britain, should they vote Brexit

obummer needs to mind his own business. All he is concerned about is pleasing his puppet masters that control him!

Bully for the London Mayor...Spot On!

LONDON MAYOR RIPS KENYAN OBAMA
'ANCESTRAL DISLIKE OF BRIT EMPIRE'

Boris Johnson suggests 'part-Kenyan' Obama may have 'ancestral dislike' of UK | UK Politics | News | The Independent

Hell, President Limpwrist has an ancestral dislike of the United States. To anti-American Marxists like him, this country was born in sin because it was founded by white slave owners. I'm sure he has a much warmer feeling toward Kenyan Muslims (or, for that matter, his simpering little Pakistani roommate at Occidental) than he does toward our founders.

Has George Galloway chimed in yet?

Hell, President Limpwrist has an ancestral dislike of the United States. To anti-American Marxists like him, this country was born in sin because it was founded by white slave owners. I'm sure he has a much warmer feeling toward Kenyan Muslims (or, for that matter, his simpering little Pakistani roommate at Occidental) than he does toward our founders.

Amen to that!

the US should stay out of it.

So do I......but personally, the EU has screwed over so many countries, it's a disaster!

Thing is as well we always have and always will have strong ties to the continent that's just basic geography. We will continue to buy their products, prop up their tourist industry and vice versa. We just don't need to be restricted in how we do business. In our long successful history we have never been more restricted economically or politically than we are right now.
Also why should I support the EU when they seem to be so inept at handling any crisis. Be it refugees, Russian aggression or terrorism. Never seen any form of strong leadership from the EU which would make me support them.

Yep, they are just a bunch of pricks, like the ones who make up the UN.

Obama's threat is appalling.

Boris is right. He does have ancestral hatred for Britain. The way this administration has treated Britain over the last 7 years is disgusting.

BRexit is the best thing for Britain.

**** what the Kenyan Muslim bitch boy says...He can only do damage for 8 more months...

****ting our pants? Hardly Pete this campaign is just heating up and the more outsiders stick their nose in the more united the Brexit base becomes.

The Brexit base aint the ones that have to be convinced to vote no against leaving the EU.

Our President has been remarkably stupid. He has energized pro-Brexit voters.

I certainly hope so. We may yet be thanking Obama for a narrow LEAVE win.

.....Barack Obama's father was Kenyan.

Obama's occasional flashes of hostility to the UK has been discussed over here since 2009, when the first thing he did entering the White House was get rid of the bust of Churchill that was a gift from your government.

To be fair, he has let ALL of our traditional allies down.

Iran, Russia, China, Cuba and Korea seem to be doing okay. Britain, the EU and the former Warsaw Pact Countries are, or should be, examining their security arrangements.

I wonder if the classic cars in Cuba will become a windfall export boom to that island... Would they trade one of those cherry 57 Chevy's for a Showroom-new 2017 Malibu? Do they even pump no-lead there? Oh, well...

I suppose you could say that Obama is like the Founding Fathers who also hated Great Britain. I'm pretty sure that Washington would have sent back his bust of King George.

What you neglect to mention Mancy is that Boris Johnson, a Conservative, was twice elected mayor of London, which normally votes Labour - by a wide margin. He has been a successful and popular mayor so your 'two-bit Trump' remark is just silly.

His popular image is a buffoon. His reference to the President's race as a reason for ancestral hate of Britain is as tendentious as his populist political meanderings.

To be fair, he has let ALL of our traditional allies down.

Iran, Russia, China, Cuba and Korea seem to be doing okay. Britain, the EU and the former Warsaw Pact Countries are, or should be, examining their security arrangements.

I wonder if the classic cars in Cuba will become a windfall export boom to that island... Would they trade one of those cherry 57 Chevy's for a Showroom-new 2017 Malibu? Do they even pump no-lead there? Oh, well...

I suppose you could say that Obama is like the Founding Fathers who also hated Great Britain. I'm pretty sure that Washington would have sent back his bust of King George.

Umm. While you call them 'cherry 57 Chevy's' I think they are far from that, given the miles they have driven, the complete lack of real spare parts and fabricated substituted parts. I saw on news coverage an old mid-50's Buick I think, into which they swapped a Mercedes engine when the original one died, because they could get Merc parts shipped in, but not US parts. So for the old car collector, there's nothing there there.

At least publicly, yes. Privately is another matter all together.

to tell you the truth, i want us to have nothing to do with that, either. if the powers that be feel that domestic priorities are lacking, i volunteer myself for the steering committee. we'll find some pressing domestic issues to address, i assure you.

to tell you the truth, i want us to have nothing to do with that, either. if the powers that be feel that domestic priorities are lacking, i volunteer myself for the steering committee. we'll find some pressing domestic issues to address, i assure you.

I think Obama shouldn't have taken a stand publicly on the BrExit issue. He could have just as easily said that 'I'm sure the British people will decide what's in their best interests' or something similarly neutral.

In private with the Monarchy or the British political leadership, on a person to person basis, I really don't care what he says.

I'm missing the leap you've made where you now want to be on a British steering committee to find them some pressing domestic issue. Eh? :confused:

I think Obama shouldn't have taken a stand publicly on the BrExit issue. He could have just as easily said that 'I'm sure the British people will decide what's in their best interests' or something similarly neutral.

In private with the Monarchy or the British political leadership, on a person to person basis, I really don't care what he says.

I'm missing the leap you've made where you now want to be on a British steering committee to find them some pressing domestic issue. Eh? :confused:

read my post again. i'm referring to prioritizing domestic issues over this "global superpower" bull****.

read my post again. i'm referring to prioritizing domestic issues over this "global superpower" bull****.

OK. Must have missed that in the reading.

His popular image is a buffoon. His reference to the President's race as a reason for ancestral hate of Britain is as tendentious as his populist political meanderings.

You believe African's love British colonialism? Specifically the 1888-1962 varietal found in............wait............wait.......Kenya?

Umm. While you call them 'cherry 57 Chevy's' I think they are far from that, given the miles they have driven, the complete lack of real spare parts and fabricated substituted parts. I saw on news coverage an old mid-50's Buick I think, into which they swapped a Mercedes engine when the original one died, because they could get Merc parts shipped in, but not US parts. So for the old car collector, there's nothing there there.

I saw that too. What a shame.

NOW THE GERMANS TURN ON OBAMA

Hanover (Germany) (AFP) - Tens of thousands of opponents of a proposed transatlantic trade deal poured onto German streets Saturday on the eve of a visit by US President Barack Obama.

A loose coalition of trade unions, environmentalists and consumer protection groups in the northern city of Hanover said they drew a crowd of 90,000 to a march and rally outside the city's opera house.

Police mobilised a large force to keep the peace and put attendance at 35,000.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trade-deal-foes-plan-major-german-rally-eve-052441697.html

Better to have a car that works and can be used, than not.

For the owner and living in the 3rd world conditions these buggers have to live in....I agree.

For a collector like me....it's a sin.

For the owner and living in the 3rd world conditions these buggers have to live in....I agree.

For a collector like me....it's a sin.

A sin? Yeah, I guess.

But yet, given the high mileage, the age, and the fabricated parts, would you be willing to spend money to buy one, and then even more money (probably) to bring it back to mint condition that you'd want? That spending doesn't make any sense to me really.

I dont know why it would make sense for the UK or Germany to be in/stay in the EU. It doesnt appear they have received much gain and certainly can be expected to shoulder costs for failing EU nation/states. But that is purely from an observational perspective.

I hardly see how he is 'threaten[ing]' the UK. If I were you, I'd be more up-in-arms over Obama blaming his State Dept's handling of Libya on Cameron, which even I was a bit miffed at. To be fair, the UK - ever since Blair - has effectively become a war state.

I was up in arms about that too.

Back
Top Bottom