• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

President Donald J Trump (kinda) concedes the election

That was a reasonable concession. The weird juxtaposition halfway through made it feel like series of clips stitched together but that's window dressing. Hopefully he means everything he said, and will get back to vaccine distribution and use which is what he should be focusing on right now.

Ironically, if the past year had less "either I win or they stole the election" and more acknowledgment about COVID and calls for unity to confront it, he probably would have won.
Are you kidding, he doesn't mean any of it. Probably forced or coerced because of all the resignations and threat of using the 25th Amendment. He was busy today giving the medal of Freedom to golfers and calling in to the RNC winter meetings still claiming the election was stolen. Hopefully he stays out of sight until the 20th. Best for the entire country.

Are you kidding, he doesn't mean any of it. Probably forced or coerced because of all the resignations and threat of using the 25th Amendment. He was busy today giving the medal of Freedom to golfers and calling in to the RNC winter meetings still claiming the election was stolen. Hopefully he stays out of sight until the 20th. Best for the entire country.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a disingenuous serial liar who clearly was reading off a teleprompter. I was just trying to give him credit for uh... reading an ok speech off a teleprompter. Low bar, I know, but there it is. Unfortunately I didn't catch the first time his lie in the first 10 seconds about the National Guard so I retract my earlier kudos.

He means none of it, someone convinced him that the statement would be useful to him in some way
Buys him a little time from threat of removal from office, and time to get to work on those pardons! And whatever else the sick mind thinks he should do for himself.

why does he have to start with a lie about when he sent in the NG?

Back
Top Bottom