• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

President Donald J Trump (kinda) concedes the election

Schiff is a slug. A terrible little man who lies constantly.

That was a reasonable concession. The weird juxtaposition halfway through made it feel like series of clips stitched together but that's window dressing. Hopefully he means everything he said, and will get back to vaccine distribution and use which is what he should be focusing on right now.

Ironically, if the past year had less "either I win or they stole the election" and more acknowledgment about COVID and calls for unity to confront it, he probably would have won.

The **** does that have to do with this?

I think he's started confusing Donald Trump and Adam Schiff. Seems strange to me because the names (and men!) are so different but it could be a comprehension thing. Hopefully it's not a stroke or something, that would be really awful. :(

wait, i thought that he was suspended from Twitter.

This is probably the closest we're going to get to a concession. I'm sure many Trump supporters are upset right now.

So is Trump.

I Think the cash pipeline his lies provided is about to start being turned off.

This is probably the closest we're going to get to a concession. I'm sure many Trump supporters are upset right now.

Yep. Certainly those who thought Giuliani's "trial by combat" was a grand idea. But at least this is a step in the right direction in terms of rhetoric.

Even in what could have been the easiest of 2 minute speeches, he still had to lie and make it about himself:

"I immediately called out the national guard." That's a bald face lie.
"All my efforts were about the integrity of our elections."

First off, that has nothing to do with condemning the violence nor is it honest because what he did was about him, and only about him.

Even in what could have been the easiest of 2 minute speeches, he still had to lie and make it about himself:

"I immediately called out the national guard." That's a bald face lie.
"All my efforts were about the integrity of our elections."

First off, that has nothing to do with condemning the violence nor is it honest because what he did was about him, and only about him.

Yeah, that one is a tall order when juxtaposed against the "find me 11,780 votes" quote from the call with Raffensperger. I'm not sure where integrity falls in that scenario since he's asking for votes to be found so he can win.

That was a reasonable concession. The weird juxtaposition halfway through made it feel like series of clips stitched together but that's window dressing. Hopefully he means everything he said, and will get back to vaccine distribution and use which is what he should be focusing on right now.

Ironically, if the past year had less "either I win or they stole the election" and more acknowledgment about COVID and calls for unity to confront it, he probably would have won.
He means none of it, someone convinced him that the statement would be useful to him in some way

They’re going apeshit on Oan, Newsmax, Fox, and Breitbart. They’ve abandoned the GOP, which is music to my ears.

The cat is already out of the bag.......

60bef16757c7dcbfdea4cdd89377211a69198d90.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

He means none of it, someone convinced him that the statement would be useful to him in some way
If by "useful" you mean "plausible deniability that he can use to try and avoid prison" then I totally agree!

smooth, orderly, seamless transition...

About the most furthest from that statement in history.

Back
Top Bottom