• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Biden humiliates FOX News’ Peter Doocy

Yeah. Let's give away our response ahead of time to "specific" major things during a international crisis. That would be really, really smart.

Not getting the ridicule. Seems like a logical question for a reporter to ask. It’s fine for Biden to not answer it as it could give away a policy position he’d rather not divulge right now. My question is why didn’t one of the other reporters ask it first?

Yeah. Let's give away our response ahead of time to "specific" major things during a international crisis. That would be really, really smart.

What Biden said was pretty bad and it seems to be largely ignored. What he told Peter was to not listen to what he says because nobody seriously believes the things he says. Just let that sink in for a moment....

The POTUS believes his words, when spoken on camera, on the world stage, are not taken seriously.

It’s smart of Biden not to tell people what his plans are until after he receives them.

It’s smart of Biden not to tell people what his plans are until after he receives them.
True, plus it saves his staff all the extra work of having to say that he didn’t really what he said.

To his credit, POTUS called and apologized. Doocy's questions are a sophomoric attempt to sound smarter than a 4th grader.

To his credit, POTUS called and apologized. Doocy's questions are a sophomoric attempt to sound smarter than a 4th grader.
Isn’t that the second time he’s called and apologized to Doocy?

Isn’t that the second time he’s called and apologized to Doocy?
POTUS gave a teachable moment to a lightweight legacy "journalist."

I would be annoyed by dumb right wing questions trying to bait me too. Great answer by Biden.
You’re right. Much better to just ask what flavor ice cream the President had after dinner.

You’re right. Much better to just ask what flavor ice cream the President had after dinner.
Better than a useless gotcha question. I bet Fox is so pissed tonight that he didn't take the bait. Hannity probably had to change his show. :ROFLMAO:

China and the USA have each other by the economic throat .........

Better than a useless gotcha question. I bet Fox is so pissed tonight that he didn't take the bait. Hannity probably had to change his show. :ROFLMAO:
I don’t watch Hannity so you’ll have to tell me if he does. Journalists should ask the tough questions of our elected officials, don’t you agree?

I don’t watch Hannity so you’ll have to tell me if he does. Journalists should ask the tough questions of our elected officials, don’t you agree?
And they don't have to answer STUPID questions.

Biden lied 3 times in the exchange.

So sad.

And President Biden keeps patiently calling on him. Yes, Pete, what is it this time?
And Joe walked back his dangerous 3 comments. “I didn’t say that”

That would be a dumb move. Why even ask the question?
‘In kind’ response (Biden’s words) shouldn’t leave one pondering the definition.

True, plus it saves his staff all the extra work of having to say that he didn’t really what he said.
That is one reason that Trump's staff was so over worked, and left so often

Oh, gee, so that's not part of deterrence?

Sheesh, next some people will be expecting for the US to have a nuclear doctrine that demands the US counterattack in the event that it suffers a nuclear attack, ensuring some kind of, I dunno, Mutual Assured Destruction. Pfeh - it's not like that would ever deter someone. :rolleyes:

Where's the humiliation? The guy asked. He answered. Dog bites man. Yawn.
Nice try by Occupy Democrats to rescue Joey B from his ratings doldrums though!
Hope Colbert played it on his show. HOWLLLLLLLLLLLL

You see, here's that same double standard again.
These cultist hated Trump simply because he could be a dick at times, but when Biden does it. They faun over him and do everything they can to act like he's some new age leader, with a set of brass balls.

I wonder if Occupy Democrats are still running defense on his child groping habits as well.

Back
Top Bottom