• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Biden humiliates FOX News’ Peter Doocy

So Biden are Trump behave similarly? Okay.
I like how Biden tweets all the time and insults people 24/7. I think they are exactly alike in that regard.

Thank goodness he doesn’t do that.
That was the best thing about trump. He was communicating directly with the people, remember?

That was the best thing about trump. He was communicating directly with the people, remember?
If you say so. I thought it was pretty moronic, but then I didn’t vote for him so you might be looking for one of his supporters to continue that argument.

If you say so. I thought it was pretty moronic, but then I didn’t vote for him so you might be looking for one of his supporters to continue that argument.
Nobody voted for a horrible president after the fact.

It’s pretty clear by now that everybody keeps Doocy around because trolling him is fun.

Biden humiliates himself already. Why is this different?

Nobody voted for a horrible president after the fact.
I didn’t vote for him before the fact either. I’m betting you can’t say the same about Hillary or Biden.

Didn't you say the post was a lie? That leads most of us to conclude you have evidence to back up your assertion.
You told a lie and it's up to you to prove it.

Did you realize that people here are now use to you posting lies?

Biden is right. There's no sense drawing red lines that will just have to be ignored when the time comes.

Hell, Biden made the mistake of telling China bad things will happen if they side with Russia in regard to the sanctions. Well, guess what...China is disregarding the sanctions.

What is Biden going to do now? Is he going to stop the US from doing business with China? I doubt it. No...he'll just ignore the red line like Obama did.

Ok.

I didn’t vote for him before the fact either. I’m betting you can’t say the same about Hillary or Biden.
This is the phenomenon that we had after everybody figured out that Bush II was a horrible president (Iraq). Everyone swore they didn't vote for him. All the republicans swore they voted 3rd party or Gary Johnson whoever it was.

I've not only been expecting this but I've already talked about it and I've already seen it a ton..So your comment isn't new or unexpected.

You told a lie and it's up to you to prove it.

Did you realize that people here are now use to you posting lies?
Ok. I accept your surrender. You lack evidence to support your claim. Typical.

Ok. I accept your surrender. You lack evidence to support your claim. Typical.
You simply lied and now you're running away.

You simply lied and now you're running away.
I'm still hear listening to you dig a deeper hole.

Maybe you'll find the evidence YOU need to prove YOUR assertions

This is the phenomenon that we had after everybody figured out that Bush II was a horrible president (Iraq). Everyone swore they didn't vote for him. All the republicans swore they voted 3rd party or Gary Johnson whoever it was.

I've not only been expecting this but I've already talked about it and I've already seen it a ton..So your comment isn't new or unexpected.
I voted for W both times and for his father as well. I also voted for Bob Dole who I think would have been an excellent president. I did t vote for anyone for president in 2016 or 2020 because no one running was worthy of my vote. I’d vote for my dog before I’d vote for that moron Gary Johnson. I’d love it if the Libertarian Party was viable, but they can’t seem to figure things out.

Back
Top Bottom