• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pre-Big Bang

You sound like a little kid that doesn't understand, so you keep asking the same nonsense, over and over. I'll tell you what my father told me because I said so. When you unlock the helmet you've enshrouded your mind in, then maybe I'll make more sense to you.

Yes, because you don't answer. Like this one, you divert, and say nonsense. And, I will keep on doing that until you 1) Show me how you verify or 2) admit it is pure faith.

You sound like a little kid that doesn't understand, so you keep asking the same nonsense, over and over. I'll tell you what my father told me because I said so. When you unlock the helmet you've enshrouded your mind in, then maybe I'll make more sense to you.

In other words, "trust me".

Yes, because you don't answer. Like this one, you divert, and say nonsense. And, I will keep on doing that until you 1) Show me how you verify or 2) admit it is pure faith.

That's right, I don't answer smartass, baited questions. I respond to what I please, so ask till you're blue in the face. I will admit some of my logic is definitely a hypothesis. How I arrive at other parts though is either nunya, mysterious, or personal....lol.

That's right, I don't answer smartass, baited questions. I respond to what I please, so ask till you're blue in the face. I will admit some of my logic is definitely a hypothesis. How I arrive at other parts though is either nunya, mysterious, or personal....lol.

One thing you don't realize, it's not a 'smartass baited question'. It's specific ,and to the point. The fact you can't answer those questions show your claims are 'making things up as you go along', and it has no validity except 'let me pat myself on the back and make me feel wise'

I use online sources, and accept reality explained by science, but not as the sole source of all logical deductions. Some of it is my own added analysis, which I try to keep plausible and sensible.

With very little success.

My, a four word post from you, you are getting ambitious, will it be more than one sentence next?

I for one appreciate brevity. Say what needs to be said with the greatest economy of words.

I use online sources, and accept reality explained by science, but not as the sole source of all logical deductions. Some of it is my own added analysis, which I try to keep plausible and sensible.

Your analysis has failed to be plausible or sensible. You just make stuff up and dress it up in what you think passes for scientific language.

So you just make stuff up because you like it and you refuse to hold it up to scrutiny on a debating forum.

Your analysis has failed to be plausible or sensible. You just make stuff up and dress it up in what you think passes for scientific language.

So you just make stuff up because you like it and you refuse to hold it up to scrutiny on a debating forum.

The original singularity was infinite energy potential in the form of gravitational waves compacted into an infinitesimal point. As small, unseen perturbations developed space began to expand within releasing the gravitational energy as force. What we're seeing is energy at work as force. Force is the transfer of energy. It doesn't require energy, it's what we perceive as energy moves from one thing to the other. In this case e=mc2.

When it comes to gods you can make it up as you go along.

The original singularity was infinite energy potential in the form of gravitational waves compacted into an infinitesimal point. As small, unseen perturbations developed space began to expand within releasing the gravitational energy as force. What we're seeing is energy at work as force. Force is the transfer of energy. It doesn't require energy, it's what we perceive as energy moves from one thing to the other. In this case e=mc2.

Still making things up, I see.

Back
Top Bottom