• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Powell for president

Would you vote for Powell?

• Damn right it's about time!

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Vice president First

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No, Hillary 08!

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
akyron said:
I recall him speaking against it when certain facts were brought to light.

Do you have any evidence of such a thing???

kal-el said:

It was all over the news. Damn, man. Do you ever know what you are talking about?

GySgt said:
It was all over the news. Damn, man. Do you ever know what you are talking about?

I must be living under a rock, I have never heard about it.

kal-el said:

Yeah it was widely the news.
I dont feel like looking it up right now.
Maybe later.
Sorry.

akyron said:
Yeah it was widely the news.
I dont feel like looking it up right now.
Maybe later.
Sorry.

That's cool.:smile: But seeing how it was all over the news, it should be reletively simple to provide a source, right?

Yea, for the most part, Powell seemed like a dove torn apart by the hawks.

I think if Powell ran for president he would win. I would certainly vote for him as opposed to that bitch Hillary. I would actually vote for McCain over Hillary also. Even my Dad told me he would vote for McCain over Hillary though he is a registered democrat.

I'm not too big on these party things. I think whoever is the right man for the job is the person that we should vote for. Even conservatives, who have a completely different philosophy then me, I would vote for if I thought they wouldn't **** things up.

I actually think its shameful that we have to choose between two parties. I would really like to see some more independents have a chance to win.

FinnMacCool said:
I actually think its shameful that we have to choose between two parties. I would really like to see some more independents have a chance to win.

Yes, I wish Ralph Nader would have a fighting chance, unfortunately, he did not, and a vote for him is siphoning votes away from Kerry.

Ralph Nadar is a bit too liberal. He won't get elected even if they did get rid of the electoral college (which would be a good move).

Cant really vote in this particular poll because there is no Conservative on your ballot. Although Powell is a moderate, he is a much better choice than the Bushneviks who now run things. However, a Tom McClintock would be a very solid choice.

Sorry I was at work and people were harrasing me to do something else.

Google Powell + WMD and you get 10 pages from his initial speech based on Tenets info to his later retractions.

He got Cureveballed like everyone else.

Now only if kal-el would have the same relativity towards all the other arguments. Its ok my good friend. We will get you on the right path soon. Just be patient bud for this mental disorder is very caustic to the human health. We will help you cure it.

I wish Pat Tillman were still alive. He would be the ultimate candidate for President in the future.

Back
Top Bottom