• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Posting Threads in the new 2016 Elections forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadaJohn

Canadian Conservative
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I went to this new forum this morning and since there are no threads there, I thought I would inaugurate the forum by posting one. However, there doesn't seem to be a facility for doing so. Am I missing something here?

It's my guess that they just haven't activated it yet. Probably getting all the moderators on line about how they want to regulate it first.

I'd like to see an "If the election were.held today" thread to start it off.

I went to this new forum this morning and since there are no threads there, I thought I would inaugurate the forum by posting one. However, there doesn't seem to be a facility for doing so. Am I missing something here?

My guess would be that allowing a CANADIAN to make the first thread there is sacrilege.

Just a guess. :mrgreen:

My guess would be that allowing a CANADIAN to make the first thread there is sacrilege.

Just a guess. :mrgreen:

What? Wouldn't it be wise to start a new forum with at least one, sane, rational and well thought out thread before the loonies take over? And by loonies, I don't mean the Canadian dollar coins.

Sorry John, but I got the first threads in there. :2razz:

The "2016 US Presidential Election" subforum is closed until the candidates have been announced.
As the description for that subforum says:
Discussions regarding the candidates and issues for the 2016 US Presidential Election. Forum is closed until after a party has named it's candidate.

However, you can still post in the "2016 US Congressional Elections" and the "2016 US Gubernatorial Elections" forums. In addition, the "2016 US Presidential Debates" forum which is under the "2016 US Presidential Election" subforum (confusing, I know) is open. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom