• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Postal Service tells 46 states that mail-in ballots may not arrive in time to be counted

Wait ! Wouldn't that potentially expose them to COVID?:hammer:

Not as much as waiting in line for hours because there aren't enough volunteers willing to risk dying to man polling places. The Trump virus is everywhere.

Nope, I vote by mail, and I track my ballot.

And I am not worried about contracting Covid, I've already had it. (spoiler alert: its not fun)

We vote by mail too, but for the November election we'll be making use of the secure drop boxes so the post office isn't overwhelmed. I advise everyone who is able, to do so .

The solution to the problem would be to start printing and mailing out ballots now. Granted, all those people that jet their ballot in early September but choose not to mail it in until November 3rd will be screwed but that will be THEIR choice, not the system's fault.

Then the only solution will be for Trump to completely shut down the USPS for 6 weeks prior to the election. If his poll people tell him there will be millions of mail-in ballots, he will claim it is within his purview to shut down the USPS for the safety of the nation.

Then the only solution will be for Trump to completely shut down the USPS for 6 weeks prior to the election. If his poll people tell him there will be millions of mail-in ballots, he will claim it is within his purview to shut down the USPS for the safety of the nation.

Why would he bother with that when he can just call out the white nationalist army to harass voters, steal their mail and burn their neighborhoods? I mean, if you want to make Trump out to be a bad guy then at least go for the full deal.

Why would he bother with that when he can just call out the white nationalist army to harass voters, steal their mail and burn their neighborhoods? I mean, if you want to make Trump out to be a bad guy then at least go for the full deal.

Simply because many Trump supporters would be in favour of shutting down the USPS because they are gullible enough to believe the claims of voter fraud while not supporting violence committed by the III Percenters, Proud Boys, KKK or Boogaloo Bois.

Wait ! Wouldn't that potentially expose them to COVID?:hammer:

You're right, we'll just stay home since in person is dangerous and if I mail it in it becomes fraudulent. Oh what to do?

I dont recall ever having a conversation with you before. That should tell you how unimportant your posts are to me. Obviously there was an encounter that meant enough to you to make this thread about me. I, on the other hand, still dont give a **** what you think.

Actually fletch for folks who have been on here for any amount of time, reading your posts tell us what you're like loud and clear without any encounter with you.

We leave the crazy to you guys.

What will Americans do if their votes aren't counted and Trump claims he is the "biggliest winner ever!!"? Nevermind the fact that Trump and others in his flock have requested absentee ballots.

Folks should take this warning and start planing to mask up and get er done. Remember to wash your hands

Trumpsters do that **** on their own.

Actually fletch for folks who have been on here for any amount of time, reading your posts tell us what you're like loud and clear without any encounter with you.

And what am I like?

Back
Top Bottom