• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Post here if you are +30

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Hey, I got jealous of the other thread. :2razz:

Woa is me - I feel so lonely. :rofl

vauge said:
Woa is me - I feel so lonely. :rofl
Well gee guys, what about us twenty two year olds? I feel really left out myself

I'm 37. It looks so awful in print.

Oh geez, you mean I am shunted to the old people catergory? When did this happen? I still remember where everyone sat in my high school calculus class. I can't be in the oldest age catergory. I'm hardly even an adult!

BTW, this was my introductory post which I was invited to make. I am 31, a proud native of one of those nasty little red southern states (Georgia), I work in health care, and I am just twisted enough to get great pleasure out of arguing politics. I lean towards conservative, but I disagree with the Republican party at least as often as I agree with it. I generally believe that we have passed the point of no return as a country, but I try not to let that worry me too much. I am married with no children.

Hi walrus ! :2wave:

welcomeblue.gif

walrus said:
Oh geez, you mean I am shunted to the old people catergory? When did this happen? I still remember where everyone sat in my high school calculus class. I can't be in the oldest age catergory. I'm hardly even an adult!

BTW, this was my introductory post which I was invited to make. I am 31, a proud native of one of those nasty little red southern states (Georgia), I work in health care, and I am just twisted enough to get great pleasure out of arguing politics. I lean towards conservative, but I disagree with the Republican party at least as often as I agree with it. I generally believe that we have passed the point of no return as a country, but I try not to let that worry me too much. I am married with no children.

Welcome aboard! :)

:wcm

vauge said:
Hey, I got jealous of the other thread. :2razz:

I'm so sorry vague. I'll include you in the next thread I start. Don't be hating, I think you're the best!

vauge, how old are you?

I am 33 - but not as old fart as Squawker.

I am 33 - but not as old fart as Squawker.
Hey sonny, watch who you're calling an old fart. It might come back to bite ya.
Just cause I forget sometimes, geesum. :doh
brainfart_20635_21175.gif

Back
Top Bottom