• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland Police Photoshopped a Black Man’s Mugshot to Make Him Fit Their Suspect’s Profile

aociswundumho

Capitalist Pig
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

These despicable pigs shopped away this guy's face tattoos, and showed the altered photo to witnesses in order to railroad an innocent man into prison:

portland pigs.jpg

Yep, that was a bad move on the police's part. They should've known better.

Not unusual. Wanted images are updated all the time as time goes on and a suspect ages. Here’s a security image of the perp during one of the robberies. Let me know when you find someone who can see tattoos through a hat.

AC2034C9-8603-4EFE-8BC5-2C396B247F38.jpeg

Why does it matter what color the person was?

Not unusual. Wanted images are updated all the time as time goes on and a suspect ages. Here’s a security image of the perp during one of the robberies. Let me know when you find someone who can see tattoos through a hat.

View attachment 67343813
If that is a pic of the one the "photoshop" one is supposed to be then you do not need to look for tats, nose and mouth are completely different.

If that is a pic of the one the "photoshop" one is supposed to be then you do not need to look for tats, nose and mouth are completely different.
The victims disagreed when they ID’d him.

Not unusual. Wanted images are updated all the time as time goes on and a suspect ages.
Totally... I went to an open home a couple of weeks ago and this old lady walks up asking how we are liking the house and if we had questions, I said that I thought that Jan was showing the home and she said that she was Jan. All nice. Smile and shake hands. Problem was that Jan's realtor photo on the sign in the front yard was when she was about 30. This lady was about 65.

View attachment 67343813
What about the large one on the suspect's right cheek?

If that's makeup, that robber missed his calling.

Witness IDs are notoriously unreliable, even without digitally altering someone's appearance to deliberately make them look more like who the witnesses described. Moreover, if they wanted to mimic what his face would look like with makeup, couldn't they have put some makeup on him then put him in a line-up?

If that's makeup, that robber missed his calling.

Witness IDs are notoriously unreliable, even without digitally altering someone's appearance to deliberately make them look more like who the witnesses described. Moreover, if they wanted to mimic what his face would look like with makeup, couldn't they have put some makeup on him then put him in a line-up?
It’s not hard to cover up a tattoo with makeup. Robbers go to much greater lengths to conceal their identity than that.

Wrong.

And as for innocent? iLOL Not. He plead guilty.

Which happens a lot to people

They are advised by their court appointed attorney to plead guilty to lesser charges or face decades in jail. Innocent people who have been told by their attorney the will lose the trial will plead guilty to avoid decades in jail to serve only a few years

Another right wing troll pretending everything a cop does is fine, as long as it is done to a black man.

Wrong.

And as for innocent? iLOL Not. He plead guilty.

Oh look another fascist who will defend anything the state does to violate our rights.

That sounds like Portland cops.

Yep, that was a bad move on the police's part. They should've known better.

You make it sound like mere poor judgement.

"Whoopsie, I guess I falsified a criminal proceeding! MY BAD!"

You make it sound like mere poor judgement.

"Whoopsie, I guess I falsified a criminal proceeding! MY BAD!"

Portland is where that dude "shot himself" while cuffed in the back of a squad car, right?

Oh look another fascist who will defend anything the state does to violate our rights.
Your commentary is as absurd as it is idiotic, as usual.

And pray tell, exactly what rights do you think were violated here?

Last edited:
Which happens a lot to people

They are advised by their court appointed attorney to plead guilty to lesser charges or face decades in jail. Innocent people who have been told by their attorney the will lose the trial will plead guilty to avoid decades in jail to serve only a few years
Ah, I see. You think pleading to bank robbery is pleading to lesser charges. Interesting.

"Allen pleaded guilty to four bank and credit union heists that occurred in less than a week: one each on April 3 and 4, and two on April 7, 2017."​

While what you have mentioned can happen, they are far and few between.
And in this case such information suggesting that might be occurring is clearly absent. So how about you stick with the info we have?

Ah, I see. You think pleading to bank robbery is pleading to lesser charges. Interesting.

"Allen pleaded guilty to four bank and credit union heists that occurred in less than a week: one each on April 3 and 4, and two on April 7, 2017."​

While what you have mentioned can happen, they are far and few between.
And in this case such information suggesting that might be occurring is clearly absent. So how about you stick with the info we have?

I have no idea if it happened to this guy, it has happened and using a guilty plea to state a person committed a crime is as illogical as saying a person found not guilty did not commit a crime

Bill Cosby has been released which means he is not guilty, but he certainly committed the crimes

Bill Cosby has been released which means he is not guilty, but he certainly committed the crimes
It means he has not been convicted. Your spoke of certainty is opinion, not fact.

I have no idea if it happened to this guy, it has happened and using a guilty plea to state a person committed a crime is as illogical as saying a person found not guilty did not commit a crime
Wrong.
1. It appears you do not understand pleas. You admit/confess to the elements of the crime. And in this case, it was multiple crimes.
2. And again. When there are cases of the type you speak about (pleading to a crime you did not commit), there is usual information available to show/suggest the person made a false plea. That is not the case here.
Regardless of what you want to think, a plea makes the person guilty under the law.
If there is information/evidence available to argue that he really isn't guilty, and should not have taken the plea, then argue it. That is fine if you can do so. But in cases where there is no other information/evidence available to argue otherwise (like this case), choosing the position you have is quite illogical.

Back
Top Bottom