• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poof! The Caravan is Gone!

Don't worry. They aren't building a wall.

View attachment 67243990

View attachment 67243991

However, if a couple hundred/thousand people in the mob think they are going to storm the border entry point like they did in Mexico they had better think again. That concertina is nasty stuff...not to mention this:

View attachment 67243992

Wow, do you really think they will use microwave and sonic active denial systems (commonly used on ships now?)

Why not just take a section out of the bridges, vehicles and trains? I bet Mexico could find a way stop them real quick.

You're backtracking now. [/uote] I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I watched it a good portion of the day yesterday and now today. I saw it mentioned numerous times -too many to count.

I can't see if a paywalled article that I won't be giving my hard-earned money to read is 'right', especially when your excerpt shows an extremely questionable means of comparison that I already explained.

I don't know what news organization you work for but the method was good enough for the wash post. You can't debate the facts so you must question the method. So it goes on and on...

Wow, do you really think they will use microwave and sonic active denial systems (commonly used on ships now?)

Why not just take a section out of the bridges, vehicles and trains? I bet Mexico could find a way stop them real quick.

We saw how the mob treated a border crossing down in Mexico. They broke through a fence and then swam the river.

Deploy the ADS on the bridge...nobody is going to break through the fence. Concertina on the bank of the river...they won't get past that, either. No need to damage the bridges.

Mexico won't lift a finger to stop them.

Maybe Trump should get Acosta back in the WH so he can ask him about the caravan again! :lamo

Now that the election’s over, Fox News and Trump seem to have lost interest in the caravan

This caravan was manufactured by Republican Operatives. This is the same dark side of the Republican Party that sent actors around the country, dressed as a pimp and a prostitute, in an effort to bankrupt Acorn. This is the same dark side of the Republican Party that sent the gay, charismatic, Milo Y to Universities, where he got a cult-like following, by making comments like, "I'm not gay, because I suck black c***".

And in this case, these are the facts:
FACTS:
1. The caravan magically appears right before mid-terms.
2. If illegal immigrants really wanted to enter the US, a caravan would be the worst possible option.
3. Pueblo Sin Fronteras is not affiliated with the American equivalent People without Borders.
4. Their website reeks of fakeness.
5. The caravan is dying out. Just when they were getting all this media attention, the plug is pulled. Think about that. For the Republicans, the caravan accomplished it's purpose. If Pueblo Sin Fronteras was sincere in their efforts, per their website, and not a Republican front organization, they just did the most irrational thing they could do.
6. The 15-year organization typically organized their caravans during holy week - the week before Easter. Why one in October?

It was mostly just fear mongering for the election. Don't need it now.

Naah it was mostly just a chance for virtue signaling by liberals ( JESUS WAS A BROWNSKINNED REFUGEE!!!) for the election . Don' need itr now.

This caravan was manufactured by Republican Operatives.

The people in the caravan are Republicans in a false flag march trying to help out Trump in the midterms? :lamo

trump must be panicking. They have released a FAKE video showing a ***** grabbed intern being bashed by Acosta to show trump supporters how the media - NOT FOX - is the enemy of the people. Hmmm who else said the media was the enemy of the people? First name starts with A...D....O....L

Why do you bend over backwards to lie?

Disinformation is obviously not good for the country.

By omitting the appropriate modifiers like "lying" or "fake" which we have no many examples of.....It is now YOU who are lying.

Such willful intellectually dishonest expressions buy you no credibility.

This caravan was manufactured by Republican Operatives. This is the same dark side of the Republican Party that sent actors around the country, dressed as a pimp and a prostitute, in an effort to bankrupt Acorn. This is the same dark side of the Republican Party that sent the gay, charismatic, Milo Y to Universities, where he got a cult-like following, by making comments like, "I'm not gay, because I suck black c***".

And in this case, these are the facts:
FACTS:
1. The caravan magically appears right before mid-terms.
2. If illegal immigrants really wanted to enter the US, a caravan would be the worst possible option.
3. Pueblo Sin Fronteras is not affiliated with the American equivalent People without Borders.
4. Their website reeks of fakeness.
5. The caravan is dying out. Just when they were getting all this media attention, the plug is pulled. Think about that. For the Republicans, the caravan accomplished it's purpose. If Pueblo Sin Fronteras was sincere in their efforts, per their website, and not a Republican front organization, they just did the most irrational thing they could do.
6. The 15-year organization typically organized their caravans during holy week - the week before Easter. Why one in October?

CT forum is elsewhere. Go there.

Back
Top Bottom