• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Fox News most trusted network

You don't understand, 29% thought it was the most trusted, however that leaves 71% who doesn't trust them the most or have no opinion on Fox.

29% is more than any other network earned. Polarized indeed.

29% is more than any other network earned. Polarized indeed.
They didn't earn a damned thing, it got more votes because it panders to the right. That doesn't make the most trusted by a long shot..

And that Obama wasn't born in America--yet have no problem with Cruz .

Most likely it is the same 29% of Americans who still think that GWB was a good President.

The standard attack of research, that reports what you don't like, is that the sample size was flawed. However, the standard sample size is about 1,000 to have a confidence interval of 95%.

STUDY: Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Thus, Fox viewers are more likely to get factual questions about current events wrong more than those who watch no news -- but at least those Fox viewers will be more trusting that their wrong information is correct.

If you're talking about the heavily slanted FIVE morons, but not Bret Baier.
The three who follow Baier are just too difficult to watch with the 24/7 Hillary bash.

Baier may have a bit of smirk, but his first 35 minutes are the fastest moving and superb news rap up I can find.

Even though Baier's All-Star Panel always has two strong Cons and one fairly Centrist speaker, they don't step on each others comments.
This hour shows me what the GOP hierarchy thinks.

CNN is decent with Blitzer and Tapper as trusted.
Especially good now is that they go CNN live overnight with overseas anchors with obvious accents and world news.

Joe and Mika are okay.
I like and trust Jose Diaz Valart more and more.
If I want partisan, there is Schultz and Matthews--but both suck when stepping on the words of their GOP guests .

Last edited:
You have mistaken me for someone who cares about this.

I don't know what you are g. But people will pick the network they watch, and for many people on the right that station is Fox News.

You have mistaken me for someone who cares about this.

Which is why you keep answering him.

The focus should be on which anchors are most trustworthy--such as the old days with Walter Cronkite and Huntley/Brinkley.

And here's one for you from Maddow.
She had a superb interview with the GOP architect of the Blue/Purple state to Red state strategy in 2010 concerning state legislatures, who do the remaps.
Not that DEMs are smart enough to figure out what the hell hit them--with an idiot like Kaine in charge then--and an idiot like DWS now .

Grabbing a turd by the 29% cleanest side still leaves you holding a turd.

Which is why you keep answering him.

The focus should be on which anchors are most trustworthy--such as the old days with Walter Cronkite and Huntley/Brinkley.

And here's one for you from Maddow.
She had a superb interview with the GOP architect of the Blue/Purple state to Red state strategy in 2010 concerning state legislatures, who do the remaps.
Not that DEMs are smart enough to figure out what the hell hit them--with an idiot like Kaine in charge then--and an idiot like DWS now .

It's all about strategic vision.

Unsurprising in our polarized culture.

Unsurprising given it's such a polarizing channel.

The fact that it's the most and least trusted would suggest that Fox purports extreme views, and is thus a major contribute to the polarization of todays culture.

Unsurprising given it's such a polarizing channel.

The fact that it's the most and least trusted would suggest that Fox purports extreme views, and is thus a major contribute to the polarization of todays culture.

The Internet and cable news both allow all of us to customize our information inputs. It is the triumph of individualism.

Those who reject the blue Kool-Aid and actually take the time to watch Fox News, know exactly why!

Despite its obvious "right" lean; Fox will report the dirt on anyone, regardless of political affiliation!

Which is exactly what concerned voters should expect from the news; otherwise, why bother to watch!

And Conservatives who deny that Fox leans "right" are just as delusional as the blue Kool-Aid junkies!

a lot of people on the left watch to..........That is why they are rated so high.

All the poll means is that the majority of right wingers trust Fox News while all the other networks split the majority of moderates and liberals.

Exactly. The article says that 58% of Republicans favour Fox with 61% of Democrats split between 3 networks.
Does make Fox the most influential news network, though, for what that's worth, and, I guess, the most trusted.

Back
Top Bottom