• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

political rebuses

Arno10

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
My hobby is solving political rebuses. The latest one in the series is what do we actually owe that weird courtesy between Georgian president Saakashvili and Iran. The first is an American stooge and the second is American sworn enemy. It’s riddle only those who hate employing their grey cells. As for me it stays like this. Americans have been stuffing Saakashvili with the enormous money (I guess amounting billions) and now it’s all on a black hole. Meanwhile that brazen bloke Mikheil Saakashvili has the nerve to demand more money donations. It can’t be but huge irritant for Obama, hardly making both ends meet due to the damned crisis and even doubting the Afghani mission is worth the money.
Now, Obama is set to initiate a probe into corruption schemes in Georgia to sort it out with the lion’s share of the American aid disappeared. Under those circumstances Iran as the territory free of any American dominance could well embrace the Georgian president. I bet you Iran so opponent to USA and doing many things just to spite Washington would never extradite Saakashvili.

Back
Top Bottom