• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Political Cartoon Thread V [W:69, 4485 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Political Cartoon Thread V [W:69]

Republican-Brain-e1365521683189-1024x796.jpg

tumblr_mly2h6jPk51qinrtgo1_500.jpg

389104_10151400720185911_747763450_n.jpg

And on top of all that, I will loan your ball out to others for a profit.

but keep in mind that if something happens to your ball it is insured and you will get it back....however, feel free to take your ball home and keep it under your bed...if someones steals it you'll be SOL....you wont have a ball anymore

but keep in mind that if something happens to your ball it is insured and you will get it back....however, feel free to take your ball home and keep it under your bed...if someones steals it you'll be SOL....you wont have a ball anymore

It's insured unless the ball is larger than an arbitrarily low size ($100,000), yet the bankers will have no problem getting completely bailed out.

It's insured unless the ball is larger than an arbitrarily low size ($100,000), yet the bankers will have no problem getting completely bailed out.

They are too big to fail, you know. Anyway, back to cartoons:

ca050313dBP20130430094515.jpg

131164_600.jpg

131160_600.jpg

akin-rape-cartoon-2.jpg

pic_cartoon_050313_new_A.jpg

Benghazi-Bungled.jpg

Except when I take the ball and sell it for profit, which I keep and doesn't go to insuring your ball. Once I run out of balls, my company disintegrates, I keep all the money, and you never see your ball again.

Cartoons!

miracles.jpg

Never Atheists.jpg

us-middle-east-cartoon.jpg

kos-57.jpg

122890_600.jpg

tumblr_mjpcx34nCX1qinrtgo1_500.jpg

Status