• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police Say 6 Dead, at Least 9 Injured in Sacramento Shooting

Look at the bright side. At least we don't have to worry about mass stabbings every night.

The bright side, in this case, is that the (alleged) perps have been identified and are in custody. Too often that is not the case. Rest assured that taking away my guns would have had no impact on that or any other mass shooting.

The bright side, in this case, is that the (alleged) perps have been identified and are in custody. Too often that is not the case. Rest assured that taking away my guns would have had no impact on that or any other mass shooting.
Every night there are mass shootings of some sort. I doubt we know who all those shooters are.

So I guess we can celebrate this one case.

Every night there are mass shootings of some sort. I doubt we know who all those shooters are.

So I guess we can celebrate this one case.

Yep, but that is largely due to folks playing by the ‘snitches get stitches’ rules. Defund the police! Criminals are the real victims. ;)

Yep, but that is largely due to folks playing by the ‘snitches get stitches’ rules. Defund the police! Criminals are the real victims. ;)
Or husbands shooting his entire family before committing suicide.

But no matter what the myriad of circumstances of all of our shootings they will never stop. We just need to accept them. It's who we are.

A dangerous person released from jail way too early....

The police are now saying it's a gang shooting, and at least 5 shooters were involved. At least two of the dead were known gang members--Crips and Bloods. But whether they were targets, no one knows. Could have just been out having a good time like everyone else that night.

It's a mess.

Back
Top Bottom