• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police Officer hit with Flurry of racial insults.

But her goal was not to be civil Nota.
Most of our young adults for decades are immature. They have completed their college and their heads of mush have been indoctrinated with leftist pabulum. They do not have the ability to think critically but instead graduate from college and then get to do things like teach our kids what they have learned.

No, of course, not. She already had her phone out, and my bet is that she was hoping for escalated conflict where she would have "proof" to put on Tik Tok or Facebook. Perhaps she will have her "15 minutes."

Did you mean "teach" or "pass along her own indoctrination"? ;)

Scariest part is she is school teacher teaching our children. News said this happened in San Dimas, California. I wonder if any news agency has followed up and showed this to her employers? A woman like this should not be teaching children. She should be fired.
Not if she does not talk like that to students... a person's personal belief should not be used against them like you are suggesting.

Lady, you need to dial it down just a bit.
You're at a "20", we need you at a "2". Think you can manage that?

I don't understand why people insist on lying like this...
It's Phys' MO as of late. When discussing the anti-riot laws in Florida, he kept repeating the lie that DeSantis was "legalizing murder by car".

It's Phys' MO as of late. When discussing the anti-riot laws in Florida, he kept repeating the lie that DeSantis was "legalizing murder by car".
He seems to be posting really bad Trolls... but the strangest part is that he seems to be doing it on purpose as if he finds it funny

Not if she does not talk like that to students... a person's personal belief should not be used against them like you are suggesting.

Change her race from Black to White, and her politics from liberal to conservative, and the White person would be fired from their teaching job riki tik.

Change her race from Black to White, and her politics from liberal to conservative, and the White person would be fired from their teaching job riki tik.
She might be fired... my point is that nobody should be fired though.

She might be fired... my point is that nobody should be fired though.

Thing is she is a teacher, and thing is some jobs ought to require a level of trust; she isn't somebody who lays concrete driveways, she deals with the public, so why not hold her accountable for her racist rants against a police officer just doing his job honorably. Call it moral hazard if you will.

No CEO, or head of business would not be affected by behavior that bad. So, just because she is teacher and presumably in public employees union, shouldn't earn her a pass in my opinion.

Is it "free speech", yeah sure, it is. But I think people need to accountable too. This woman called the cop "a murderer" in front of her own child. She worked herself up into a hissy fit, and thank GOD she didn't do something really stupid other than running her mouth. People like her lack self control, people like her are a problem. She can say what she wants to, and I think her employer should be able to fire her the employer wants to. I consider that fair-play, don't you?

Thing is she is a teacher, and thing is some jobs ought to require a level of trust; she isn't somebody who lays concrete driveways, she deals with the public, so why not hold her accountable for her racist rants against a police officer just doing his job honorably. Call it moral hazard if you will.

No CEO, or head of business would not be affected by behavior that bad. So, just because she is teacher and presumably in public employees union, shouldn't earn her a pass in my opinion.

Is it "free speech", yeah sure, it is. But I think people need to accountable too. This woman called the cop "a murderer" in front of her own child. She worked herself up into a hissy fit, and thank GOD she didn't do something really stupid other than running her mouth. People like her lack self control, people like her are a problem. She can say what she wants to, and I think her employer should be able to fire her the employer wants to. I consider that fair-play, don't you?
Being a good mother is much more important than being a good teacher... maybe she should have her child taken away for her callous comments?

So I just saw this video being discussed on a YouTube channel and decided to bring it to the Forum.

Now listen to the interplay.

Notice how the citizen is speaking to the Officer?

Did you catch the outrageous claims that he was "threatening to kill me and my son." That he was trying to steal her car because he's "jealous?" That he is a "Mexican racist" who "really wants to be White?"

Notice how the Officer is responding? Reasonably, professionally, not taking any of the "bait?"

I point this out because the general narrative is that Police Officers are "out to get" certain members of our society. That there is (almost?) NEVER any kind of justification for certain attitudes. and/or responses attributed to police in general.

Now this is a relatively tame example of some of the kinds of things police may find themselves dealing with on a regular basis.

But I could supply plenty of video evidence (as I believe has been presented in the Forum over the years) showing that many (albeit not all) incidents of police "violence" starts with the actions of the citizen being encountered. Resisting arrest, using weapons to harm in an attempt to evade arrest, fighting, pretending to be ill, or in pain, then fleeing, etc..

This not limited to any one race.

However, in recent years IMO the most open and notorious (i.e. reported) events seem to be perpetrated by members of my (Black) community. All encouraged (again IMO) by the idea we are being systematically victimized and thus may be justified in acting out against being arrested. Hell, one might become a martyr, more famous and honored in death, as opposed to being reviled by even one's own community for the criminal life one leads.

There are bad cops, just like there are bad people in every profession, as well as the criminal element. There are ways to help repair the situation too. Bodycams a requirement, with police review boards requiring them for review. Easy access to citizen complaint processes. Etc..

But this effort to "defund the police" based on the presumption all police are represented by the few bad apples is not the way to go IMHO.

Did anyone kneel on his neck for 9 minutes while others watched and did nothing? No?

Didn't think so.

Being a good mother is much more important than being a good teacher... maybe she should have her child taken away for her callous comments?
Wouldn't want that to happen, but I do feel sorry for that kid with a mother who flies off the handle like that over something so trivial as traffic infraction. I'm sure that child may grow up to be another Black child of rage as well. Who knows what is in store for a kid living in a household like that?

Like the Crosby, Still and Nash song goes: "teach your children well.

Wouldn't want that to happen, but I do feel sorry for that kid with a mother who flies off the handle like that over something so trivial as traffic infraction. I'm sure that child may grow up to be another Black child of rage as well. Who knows what is in store for a kid living in a household like that?

Like the Crosby, Still and Nash song goes: "teach your children well.
... and she should not lose her job for what she thinks about cops unless she says things like she did around her students.

I know the Slippery Slope is fallacious but where does it stop? Is doesn't. It gets worse and worse until we have the Thought Police.

I don't condone this type of behavior...but I can understand where it's coming from.

The police have a long road in gaining the trust and support back of many citizens. And for good reason.

Update: She is no longer teaching at that particular college

I can only hope to learn that she has a history of mental illness....Otherwise, she's the quintessential cop hating racist.
When the video first came out all the news agencies were blurring out the face of the woman making all the horrible racist slurs at the Hispanic police officer. Today I saw the video in its entirety and the woman's face was completely exposed. She's black. Now I am wondering did the media purposely blur her face out because it was a racist, black, female teacher? That does not fit into their narrative these days pushing the Critical Race Theory.

When the video first came out all the news agencies were blurring out the face of the woman making all the horrible racist slurs at the Hispanic police officer. Today I saw the video in its entirety and the woman's face was completely exposed. She's black. Now I am wondering did the media purposely blur her face out because it was a racist, black, female teacher? That does not fit into their narrative these days pushing the Critical Race Theory.

You have this exactly right. Sickening how the twisted left's media enables any racist's face not to be exposed to the public. Maybe they actually were hoping the reader thought she was white?

It's good that the university she worked for removed her from their temporary faculty list. My understanding is that she was an adjunct professor. Scary that she's called a "professor". More like a racist indoctrinator.

You have this exactly right. Sickening how the twisted left's media enables any racist's face not to be exposed to the public. Maybe they actually were hoping the reader thought she was white?

It's good that the university she worked for removed her from their temporary faculty list. My understanding is that she was an adjunct professor. Scary that she's called a "professor". More like a racist indoctrinator.
It's scary alright but today most of the professors are indoctrinators. We have them to thank for things like "Happy Birthing Person's Day."

So if someone mouths off to a police officer, they should be shot? Is that what you're trying to justify this time, CA?
Best straw man of the year!!

Glad to hear she's no longer employed by the university. Hopefully, she'll be served with charges soon.

It's scary alright but today most of the professors are indoctrinators. We have them to thank for things like "Happy Birthing Person's Day."

Of course they are and they have absolutely no shame when they subject and cheat their students into thinking that there is only one way of looking at the world.

Still nothing relevant to say?

You don't view the evidence, instead you just spout platitudes. When challenged your response is "abstruse B.S." followed by an unenforceable demand?

LOL (At the hubris).

You are dismissed.
It doesn't fit the narrative. They've got nothing to say.

Glad to hear she's no longer employed by the university. Hopefully, she'll be served with charges soon.

Isn't this what the federal government, under Biden's rule, supposed to be going after? Hate crimes?

Oh wait... :unsure:That's only true when white people tell Mexican cops they'll never be "white".

Back
Top Bottom