• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police Officer hit with Flurry of racial insults.

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
So I just saw this video being discussed on a YouTube channel and decided to bring it to the Forum.

Now listen to the interplay.

Notice how the citizen is speaking to the Officer?

Did you catch the outrageous claims that he was "threatening to kill me and my son." That he was trying to steal her car because he's "jealous?" That he is a "Mexican racist" who "really wants to be White?"

Notice how the Officer is responding? Reasonably, professionally, not taking any of the "bait?"

I point this out because the general narrative is that Police Officers are "out to get" certain members of our society. That there is (almost?) NEVER any kind of justification for certain attitudes. and/or responses attributed to police in general.

Now this is a relatively tame example of some of the kinds of things police may find themselves dealing with on a regular basis.

But I could supply plenty of video evidence (as I believe has been presented in the Forum over the years) showing that many (albeit not all) incidents of police "violence" starts with the actions of the citizen being encountered. Resisting arrest, using weapons to harm in an attempt to evade arrest, fighting, pretending to be ill, or in pain, then fleeing, etc..

This not limited to any one race.

However, in recent years IMO the most open and notorious (i.e. reported) events seem to be perpetrated by members of my (Black) community. All encouraged (again IMO) by the idea we are being systematically victimized and thus may be justified in acting out against being arrested. Hell, one might become a martyr, more famous and honored in death, as opposed to being reviled by even one's own community for the criminal life one leads.

There are bad cops, just like there are bad people in every profession, as well as the criminal element. There are ways to help repair the situation too. Bodycams a requirement, with police review boards requiring them for review. Easy access to citizen complaint processes. Etc..

But this effort to "defund the police" based on the presumption all police are represented by the few bad apples is not the way to go IMHO.

Last edited:
So I just saw this video being discussed on a YouTube channel and decided to bring it to the Forum.

Did you catch the outrageous claims that he was "threatening to kill me and my son." That he was trying to steal her car because he's "jealous?" That he is a "Mexican racist" who "really wants to be White?"

Notice how the Officer is responding? Reasonably, professionally, not taking any of the "bait?"

I point this out because the general narrative is that Police Officers are "out to get" certain members of our society. That there is (almost?) NEVER any kind of justification for certain attitudes. and/or responses attributed to police in general.

Now this is a relatively tame example of some of the kinds of things police may find themselves dealing with on a regular basis.

But I could supply plenty of video evidence (as I believe has been presented in the Forum over the years) showing that many (albeit not all) incidents of police "violence" starts with the actions of the citizen being encountered. Resisting arrest, using weapons to harm in an attempt to evade arrest, fighting, pretending to be ill, or in pain, then fleeing, etc..

However, in recent years IMO the most open and notorious (i.e. reported) events seem to be perpetrated by members of my (Black) community. All encouraged (again IMO) by the idea we are being systematically victimized and thus may be justified in acting out against being arrested. Hell, one might become a martyr, more famous and honored in death, as opposed to being reviled by even one's own community for the criminal life one leads.

There are bad cops, just like there are bad people in every profession, as well as the criminal element. There are ways to help repair the situation too. Bodycams a requirement, with police review boards requiring them for review. Easy access to citizen complaint processes. Etc..

But this effort to "defund the police" based on the presumption all police are represented by the few bad apples is not the way to go IMHO.

So if someone mouths off to a police officer, they should be shot? Is that what you're trying to justify this time, CA?

What a piece of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand she filed a complaint against the officers that pulled her over claiming crap that did not happen. One of the officers bought his own body cam to protect him in instances just like this and got it all on camera. Here is hoping charges will be brought against her for filing a false claim. There's a lot of people out there trying to find out this woman's name especially since she claimed to be a teacher. No doubt there are parents of a kid in that area would like to know if that witch is teaching their kids.

Where in the post did they suggest this?

I might have missed this.

The OP was clearly a backhanded attempt to justify lethal force against civilians. Whether or not you understand that is not my problem.

No need to listen to it. If you have ever been to an ED, worked there or had the misfortune to need one for yourself or a loved one, you can imagine being in a scary situation most likely won't bring out the best in you.
Of course we should expect good behavior, but we are human last I checked.
I worked in quite a few EDs and ICUs and have been on the receiving end of human emotions. I am guessing that police is/should be trained to look beyond such tirades.

No need to listen to it. If you have ever been to an ED, worked there or had the misfortune to need one for yourself or a loved one, you can imagine being in a scary situation most likely won't bring out the best in you.
Of course we should expect good behavior, but we are human last I checked.
I worked in quite a few EDs and ICUs and have been on the receiving end of human emotions. I am guessing that police is/should be trained to look beyond such tirades.

1. What is an "ED?" (I assume it must be your shorthand for Emergency Room?)

2. What "scary situation?" As you state you did not view the video, so you are making statements that have neither relevance nor any foundation in this thread.

3. Nothing you've posted has the slightest thing to do with the OP.

What a piece of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand she filed a complaint against the officers that pulled her over claiming crap that did not happen. One of the officers bought his own body cam to protect him in instances just like this and got it all on camera. Here is hoping charges will be brought against her for filing a false claim. There's a lot of people out there trying to find out this woman's name especially since she claimed to be a teacher. No doubt there are parents of a kid in that area would like to know if that witch is teaching their kids.

I can only hope to learn that she has a history of mental illness....Otherwise, she's the quintessential cop hating racist.

1. What is an "ED?" (I assume it must be your shorthand for Emergency Room?)

2. What "scary situation?" As you state you did not view the video, so you are making statements that have neither relevance nor any foundation in this thread.

3. Nothing you post has the slightest thing to do with the OP.
Think about it or leave it. It makes no difference.

Think about it or leave it. It makes no difference.

Still nothing relevant to say?

You don't view the evidence, instead you just spout platitudes. When challenged your response is "abstruse B.S." followed by an unenforceable demand?

LOL (At the hubris).

You are dismissed.

Sounds like the "lady" was just exercising a little of that wonderful "anti-racism".
Its OK, she was a slave for 400 years so she's earned it. :rolleyes:

I agree with your opinion, you sound very sensible.

The OP was clearly a backhanded attempt to justify lethal force against civilians. Whether or not you understand that is not my problem.

WTF are you talking about?
:ROFLMAO::LOL:

It just keeps getting wilder.

She wanted conflict. All she had to do was be civil. Pretty shocking to hear her repeatedly call the officer a "murderer." She's very immature. "I'm a teacher--so there!" :rolleyes:

She wanted conflict. All she had to do was be civil. Pretty shocking to hear her repeatedly call the officer a "murderer." She's very immature. "I'm a teacher--so there!" :rolleyes:
But her goal was not to be civil Nota.
Most of our young adults for decades are immature. They have completed their college and their heads of mush have been indoctrinated with leftist pabulum. They do not have the ability to think critically but instead graduate from college and then get to do things like teach our kids what they have learned.

I can only hope to learn that she has a history of mental illness....Otherwise, she's the quintessential cop hating racist.
Several are saying she is Hispanic. That is why she went after the Hispanic cop like she did. You see it doesn't always have to do with racism as much as it does with ideology. For example to explain this, the leftist blacks went after Tim Scott another black over his ideology in his recent comments.

No. It looked more like a defence of police officers.

Scariest part is she is school teacher teaching our children. News said this happened in San Dimas, California. I wonder if any news agency has followed up and showed this to her employers? A woman like this should not be teaching children. She should be fired.

Scariest part is she is school teacher teaching our children. News said this happened in San Dimas, California. I wonder if any news agency has followed up and showed this to her employers? A woman like this should not be teaching children. She should be fired.
Agreed, I wouldn't want her teaching my children..

Back
Top Bottom