• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police are the new discriminated minority while LeftLies BLM/Antifa are the new racists

To the part in red.....glad you agree, since in the post you responded to I said exactly that....here let me show it to you again:

I mean, it was the last damned thing you read for the love of all thats good and holy.

How is it a political stain?

The riots are an embarrassment to this country, no matter the jargon you use.

And this recent assassination attempt on an off-duty officer and his loved ones is the result of the spillover of Liberal support for domestic terrorists.

The riots are an embarrassment to this country, no matter the jargon you use.

And this recent assassination attempt on an off-duty officer and his loved ones is the result of the spillover of Liberal support for domestic terrorists.

Thats a pretty big stretch there, and one Im almost certain you arent willing to apply equally to both sides.....Ill prove it....

If what you say is correct, then this incident is nothing more than a left leaning version of what happened due to the rhetoric and symbolism when Gabbie Giffords was shot, right? I mean, if we are going to hold entire groups responsible for what happens when someone mildly associated with them goes too far, then its the fault of Sarah Palin and El Rushbo that Giffords was almost killed, right?

The answer is of course a resounding no, but Im sure that wont stop you from continuing to spout the innaccurate conflation you have been.

False rhetoric. Doing a job doesn't mean someone deserves to die, no matter how dangerous it is. I could just as easily say your profession is full of stupid idiots who deserve to die, but I don't need to resort to such fallacies.

False Rhetoric?

Being a policeman is a choice and you know going in what the risks are. We do try to make things better and safer for them but no one can fully control what other people say and do. What you can do is educate and demand that certain guidelines be followed as part of your JOB and if you don't follow them, you lose your job.

How do you punish racism against a person that has no choice in determining the color of his/her skin? How can you enforce "beforehand" a set of guidelines for citizens to follow. Do you take away their jobs if they show racism? Heck no.

This is why this is not false rhetoric. You accept a job, you accept the inherent risks of the job.

Another apologist for the most influential, at the expense of the least...

Posted on another thread:
If a cop shows anger at a black assailant of course those cop-hating racists without good sense standing idly around with camera phones are going to unjustly brand the cop a racist. If dozens of BLM activists dishonestly call millions of whites and republicans racists of course those whites and republicans who are not racists are going to lose respect for those falsely accusing them. But that lack of respect is not racism, it is logic.

Your "cannon" is aimed 180 degrees from the target. I hope you appreciate how much has been invested, and by whom, to influence you to obsess over the least influential, instead of over the most. I'd be embarrassed if the facts overwhelmingly indicated the catalysts for my outrage were contrived.

The Fed - Distribution: Distribution of Household Wealth in the U.S. since 1989
View attachment 67291719
View attachment 67291717
View attachment 67291716
View attachment 67291718

Why Do Boards Have So Few Black Directors?

by J. Yo-Jud Cheng , Boris Groysberg and Paul M. Healy

August 13, 2020

.....The underrepresentation of Black professionals is especially bleak in the highest echelon of corporate America: boards of directors. Although newly-appointed directors are increasingly diverse, 37% of S&P 500 firms did not have any Black board members in 2019 and Black directors comprised just 4.1% of Russell 3000 board members that same year. In light of these persistent racial inequities, Reddit’s co-founder and executive chairman of the board, Alexis Ohanian, recently stepped down, stating: “I’ve resigned as a member of the Reddit board, [and] I have urged them to fill my seat with a Black candidate.” Reddit has since appointed its first Black board member: Y Combinator CEO Michael Seibel.

..To answer those questions, we draw upon a survey we previously conducted of over 1,000 U.S. board directors between 2015-2016. We note that only 24 of our survey respondents identified as Black/African American, reflecting our own shortcomings in engaging a diverse set of survey respondents as well as the state of board diversity in the U.S. today. Our small sample size necessitates that we be careful in interpreting our results....
Interviews with 59 Black Female Executives Explore Intersectional Invisibility and Strategies to Overcome It
Interviews with 59 Black Female Executives Explore Intersectional Invisibility and Strategies to Overcome It

....Black women continue to be sorely underrepresented in leadership roles in corporate America. Currently, they make up 12.7% of the U.S. population, yet they represent only 1.3% of senior management and executive roles of S&P 500 firms, 2.2% of Fortune 500 boards of directors, and in a post-Ursula Burns world, there is not a single black female CEO in the Fortune 500.

It depends on which city.

No, it doesnt. Statistically, an overwhelming majority of officers will never fire thier service firearm in the course of duty. That is taking into consideration officers across the nation.

They weren't murders so get the facts straight.

Not sorry an officer, his girlfriend, and her offspring were nearly murdered? Unsurprised Libs have no remorse for anyone but themselves.

Last edited:
Thats a pretty big stretch there, and one Im almost certain you arent willing to apply equally to both sides.....Ill prove it....

If what you say is correct, then this incident is nothing more than a left leaning version of what happened due to the rhetoric and symbolism when Gabbie Giffords was shot, right? I mean, if we are going to hold entire groups responsible for what happens when someone mildly associated with them goes too far, then its the fault of Sarah Palin and El Rushbo that Giffords was almost killed, right?

The answer is of course a resounding no, but Im sure that wont stop you from continuing to spout the innaccurate conflation you have been.

I'm not entertaining a red herring from you. No justification for an assassination attempt on an officer and his loved ones.

No, it doesnt. Statistically, an overwhelming majority of officers will never fire thier service firearm in the course of duty. That is taking into consideration officers across the nation.

Nope. Wrong again. It depends on which city, which county, and which state.

False rhetoric.

If YOU say so, it must be true..........................in your own world.

You have not convinced me that it is. I see it the opposite.

I believe you always win your debates when facing yourself in the mirror. Congrats!

Nope. Wrong again. It depends on which city, which county, and which state.

No, its not wrong just because you think it is....

According to a Pew Research Center NATIONAL SURVEY, only 27% of officers had ever fired thier service weapon anywhere other than the range.

You do know what the words national survey mean, right? Sure, some assholes in some places might use them more than others, but on the whole, it seems that it doesnt need to be as prevalent as its been of late.

Oh, and another thing from that same study.....officers is smaller towns are MORE likely to fire their weapons than those in bigger cities. Imagine that....

Yeah I'm not interested in reading that garbage. What moot point were you making?

Uhhh.... that you are fixated on scapegoating the least influential. Money buys (commands) influence. It counters the vote of the majority.
If a system is set up to influence at least half the population they have nothing to gain, it gives them acceptance they have nothing to lose.

The set up in this society is the opposite of Habitat for Humanity.

Habitat for Humanity - Wikipedia

....Habitat has helped more than 29 million people construct, rehabilitate or preserve homes since its founding in 1976.[4] As of 2013, Habitat was the largest not-for-profit builder in the world.[5][6]...

Spend some time figuring out what information influences the political positions you
feel most strongly about. In my last post, the one you rejected. I included the facts that black women can work hard, obtain advanced university degrees, but the doors to the fortune 500 corps. executive suites and board rooms are still closed to them.

A white male who barely graduates from the Ivy League college his dad attended and got him admitted to, happens to have had a roommate at that college who is also born on second or third base and networks his way to CEO at a major corp. He puts his old roommate on the board of directors.

Black women who graduate from Howard Univ. and other historically black colleges make connections in school, too, but the problem is there is nobody connected to the executive suites of those fortune 500 corps.

If politics were practical instead of hot button and emotional, not distracted by religion, race, and whatever else the wealthiest message all of us to think is important, there would be no more than 100,000 people in one major political party, and 300 million in the other.

The people who donate the most to the two parties, the ones who could call Trump or Obama and get a call back, the same day, or at all,
are doing quite well, thank you. About 80 percent have spent 15 years getting "another day older, and deeper in debt."

View attachment 67291768

View attachment 67291769

Last edited:

According to a Pew Research Center NATIONAL SURVEY, only 27% of officers had ever fired thier service weapon anywhere other than the range.

You do know what the words national survey mean, right? Sure, some assholes in some places might use them more than others, but on the whole, it seems that it doesnt need to be as prevalent as its been of late.

Oh, and another thing from that same study.....officers is smaller towns are MORE likely to fire their weapons than those in bigger cities. Imagine that....

...and that's a good thing. What ever happened to "throw downs" ? They seemed safer (CYA) to use than the service weapon, in many situations.

NYPD Gunfire Wounded All 9 People Injured In Empire State Building Shootout - ABC News
NYPD Gunfire Wounded All 9 People Injured In Empire State ...
abcnews.go.com › story
Aug 25, 2012 - The New York Police Department confirmed that all nine people wounded in a shootout outside the Empire State Building were hit by police ...

Of the 25 most populaous U.S. cities, Detroit suffers 33 percent below the poverty line,
• Top 25 most populated cities in the U.S. - poverty rate 2018 | Statista

....while in San Jose only 8.3 percent live in poverty. Likely both cities have near the same number of cops per capita because there is more of value to protect in San Jose and they can better afford police and other services than Detroit can.

Last edited:
They should stop protecting and start outing and firing the bad cops. Then they should also get more training and a raise.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If YOU say so, it must be true..........................in your own world.

You have not convinced me that it is. I see it the opposite.

I believe you always win your debates when facing yourself in the mirror. Congrats!

I don't need to convince you of anything. You refusing to stay on topic is not my problem.

Uhhh.... that you are fixated on scapegoating the least influential. Money buys (commands) influence. It counters the vote of the majority.
If a system is set up to influence at least half the population they have nothing to gain, it gives them acceptance they have nothing to lose.

The set up in this society is the opposite of Habitat for Humanity.

Spend some time figuring out what information influences the political positions you
feel most strongly about. In my last post, the one you rejected. I included the facts that black women can work hard, obtain advanced university degrees, but the doors to the fortune 500 corps. executive suites and board rooms are still closed to them.

A white male who barely graduates from the Ivy League college his dad attended and got him admitted to, happens to have had a roommate at that college who is also born on second or third base and networks his way to CEO at a major corp. He puts his old roommate on the board of directors.

Black women who graduate from Howard Univ. and other historically black colleges make connections in school, too, but the problem is there is nobody connected to the executive suites of those fortune 500 corps.

If politics were practical instead of hot button and emotional, not distracted by religion, race, and whatever else the wealthiest message all of us to think is important, there would be no more than 100,000 people in one major political party, and 300 million in the other.

The people who donate the most to the two parties, the ones who could call Trump or Obama and get a call back, the same day, or at all,
are doing quite well, thank you. About 80 percent have spent 15 years getting "another day older, and deeper in debt."

View attachment 67291768

View attachment 67291769

Yeah not reading that. You're all over the place.

Wrong again. Chiraq is a prime example officers fire their guns way more often than average. Now what were you saying about the topic? You know, the BLM assassins who tried to kill a cop and his family?

Wrong again. Chiraq is a prime example officers fire their guns way more often than average. Now what were you saying about the topic? You know, the BLM assassins who tried to kill a cop and his family?

Someone apparently doesnt understand what the words "on the average" mean.

Let me help you....

Yes, in Chicago 1 in, lets say, 3 cops will eventually have to use thier weapon in the line of duty. That means that in Little Rock, when 1 in 5 has to use thiers, the average comes to 25%, which is what the study correctly said.

As for the thing you keep acting like I avoided.....as I said in my FIRST response to you, they should be caguht, convicted and never released from a prison.

You still havent proven your assertion that this was a problem created by "the left".....any more than I could prove Gabby Giffords being shot was a problem created by those on the right.

Someone apparently doesnt understand what the words "on the average" mean.

Let me help you....

Yes, in Chicago 1 in, lets say, 3 cops will eventually have to use thier weapon in the line of duty. That means that in Little Rock, when 1 in 5 has to use thiers, the average comes to 25%, which is what the study correctly said.

As for the thing you keep acting like I avoided.....as I said in my FIRST response to you, they should be caguht, convicted and never released from a prison.

You still havent proven your assertion that this was a problem created by "the left".....any more than I could prove Gabby Giffords being shot was a problem created by those on the right.

Attacks on officers have skyrocketed since Floyd died. It would be intellectually dishonest of you to say that isn't due to the Lib-sponsored BLM rhetoric that's been pushed heavily in the media.

Back
Top Bottom