• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Please Tell Me How A Civil War Will Be Fought?

Loulit01

Leftist Filth
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Who will be fighting whom?
What are they trying to win?
Who's feeding them? Clothing them? Providing arms and ammunition? Who's digging latrines? Who's in charge of communications, coding, code breaking, intelligence?

Whose side is the Air Force on? I want to be on that side.

Civil war is more MAGA bullshit craziness: Hillary's emails; Hunter's laptop, Benghazi, Whitewater, pizza shop sex ring, birthers, Comer, election fraud, Cyber Ninjas, the war on trans people, book banning, voting machines switching votes, Mom's for Liberty, JFK Jr. in Dallas, Rainbow Bridge terrorist attack, Libs of TikTok, Sandy Hook/Alex Jones, FEMA concentration camps, deep state, Michelle Obama is transgender...

You gotta be ****in' stupid.

Who's feeding them? Clothing them? Providing arms and ammunition? Who's digging latrines? Who's in charge of communications, coding, code breaking, intelligence?

Civil war is more MAGA bullshit craziness: Hillary's emails; Hunter's laptop, Benghazi, Whitewater, pizza shop sex ring, birthers, Comer, election fraud, Cyber Ninjas, the war on trans people, book banning, voting machines switching votes, Mom's for Liberty, JFK Jr. in Dallas, Rainbow Bridge terrorist attack, Libs of TikTok, Sandy Hook/Alex Jones, FEMA concentration camps, deep state, Michelle Obama is transgender...

I think @VySky just answered your question.

The folks on the right will throw endless insults at anyone not supporting trump and the king of insults will be leading them.

I saw it on X.

NYC = GAZA
IDF = The good guys (wearing red?) from the other 48 states.

California doesn't count.

And I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Please Tell Me How A Civil War Will Be Fought?​

It will be waged by gangs claiming territory and imposing a ‘no snitch’ rule to remain in control of their ‘turf’.

Let’s start with every national security expert’s worst nightmare - someone detonates a nuclear bomb in Washington DC during the State of the Union. Congress is gone. The Supreme Court is wiped out. Everyone who matters in the Executive Branch is dead. The military is decapitated.

Now, I wouldn’t bet money on the fantasy that everyone will fall in line behind the Secretary of bureaucratic bullshit who was stashed away as the designated survivor. That is how a civil war starts.

I can think of a few scenarios:
1. haves vs. have-nots
2. Escalation of the Immigration disaster were currently seeing
3. Emergency order that requires disarming the public

I can think of a few scenarios:
1. haves vs. have-nots
2. Escalation of the Immigration disaster were currently seeing
Shoulda passed the republican negotiated immigration bill.
3. Emergency order that requires disarming the public
Unconstitutional.

Thee haves are going to fight? LOL

Let’s start with every national security expert’s worst nightmare - someone detonates a nuclear bomb in Washington DC during the State of the Union. Congress is gone. The Supreme Court is wiped out. Everyone who matters in the Executive Branch is dead. The military is decapitated.

Now, I wouldn’t bet money on the fantasy that everyone will fall in line behind the Secretary of bureaucratic bullshit who was stashed away as the designated survivor. That is how a civil war starts.

Who will attack whom? What will they attack? What are they trying to win? Which side is the Air Force on? It's not like red state air force bases will fight blue state air force bases. Each air force unit is made up of people from all over the country.

Military bases need food, water, heat, sewage systems, oil, gas, all kinds of supplies. How will these bases get them?

Every civil war scenario leaves out the military. Every civil war scenario must begin with what our military will do. Who is controlling our nukes? If DC is wiped out will our enemies attack? What will the Navy do? What will our carrier battle groups do?

There are a million things to consider. Vague generalizations are bullshit.

Considering the sheer amount of weapony available to the US public it's going to be an utter bloodbath.
There will be huge battles against strongholds of those millitia types who will decide to fight to the death until the US armed forces decide they've had enough and just delete them with airpower or a surgical strike by special forces.
I don't care how tough you think your militia is it's going down if they go face to face with US special forces.

The death toll will be bloody insane and the damage to infrastructure will take decades to fix and the economy will be destroyed.

I hope for all your sakes it never happens and sanity prevails as I fear many of you will be cought in the conflicyt even if you have no intention of chosing a side.

Stay safe, everyone.

Does anyone realize the impact of a civil war not only on our economy but on the economies of the countries trading with us. Corporation lobbyists will never let it happen. Money rules. It is absurd to even consider it a possibility.

My prediction:

After their 2024 loss, the MAGAs will go on another seditious rampage, however this time instead of dealing with the inept capital police they’ll face properly trained law enforcement. Up to a few hundred MAGA may end up Babbitting themselves from the gene pool, which will be sad. Fortunately they will be quickly replaced by healthy, hard working and patriotic immigrants, making the whole affair a net win for the country.

That will be the extent of the civil war.

My prediction:

After their 2024 loss, the MAGAs will go on another seditious rampage, however this time instead of dealing with the inept capital police they’ll face properly trained law enforcement. Up to a few hundred MAGA may end up Babbitting themselves from the gene pool, which will be sad. Fortunately they will be quickly replaced by healthy, hard working and patriotic immigrants, making the whole affair a net win for the country.

That will be the extent of the civil war.

Some people claim tactics like that only encourage more radicalism expressed through violence.

Tactics like what?

What people make that claim?

Tactics like shooting people down in droves. The story goes that their friends, family, and heretofore merely sympathetics might view it as the oppression that warrants radicalization on their own part.

Don't tell me you haven't seen people tell that story here?

Some people claim tactics like that only encourage more radicalism expressed through violence.
It’s true. Each MAGA insurrection will become the basis for the next one. Eventually they will have to be de-programmed to completely eliminate the threat, but I don’t know how we achieve that. The most we can do is protect American citizens and institutions from the MAGAs invading and hoping to shoot down people in droves.

Back
Top Bottom