• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Please for the love of God do not vote for my dad': Republican's daughter voices opposition

There are no points given to thinking for yourself if you are getting it wrong in the process. Hitler thought for himself did he not?

It's her opinion. Is she not allowed to express your opinion? Who here has been correct 100% of the time?

'Please for the love of God do not vote for my dad': Republican's daughter voices opposition

BB160L4J.img

Her father sounds like the total über-conservative asshole. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. Good on her.

What about this makes him seem like an asshole? If anyone looks like an asshole right now it's his daughter.

BB160L4J.img

Her father sounds like the total über-conservative asshole. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. Good on her.

She may have a point about him. He allowed his daughters mind to become infested with Marxist trash, so clearly he is not a good father. A good parent would not have allowed this to happen and worse, would have thrown her ungrateful, worthless ass right the **** out of the house for trashing the old man on line. A good parent wouldnt abandon his child completely over this, however. He would give her a one way, first class ticket to The CHOP where she could spend her days wallowing in the feeble thoughts of her shiftless ilk.

It's her opinion. Is she not allowed to express your opinion? Who here has been correct 100% of the time?

Sure she can express her opinion, but you know what they say about "opinions", right?

You clearly didn't learn anything in whatever Marxist college you visited. The concepts that Marx espoused in what has come to be called a Marxist college can be seen in to blather of the liberal press, where the little Marxists graduates seem to congregate.

The father didn't say all colleges are Marxist ... but obviously he sent his daughter to one of the Marxist colleges.

Lisa, I went to college more than 40 years ago ... and not in this country. I can tell you where I went to, Karl Marx - along with his manifesto - was studied as a deterrent for future generations.

40 years later I find myself in a country whose so-called intelligentsia embraces Karl Marx and his believes ...

It has been my experience that those who use Karl Marx as an epithet have not been to college and have never read or stuided Das Kapital. These are the same people who screech about George Soros and Hillary Clinton as some sort of secret cabal.

Dear daughter. Thanks for voicing your opinion. Glad we live in such a great country that you can do so. Now...about that 'privilege' you speak of. Im glad to know you are such a believer in 'white privilege'. I'm sure that will pay the way for your future and you wont need the resources we have provided for you. Im excited for your future. All the best!

Sure she can express her opinion, but you know what they say about "opinions", right?

Like what they say about your opinions?

That's well known :mrgreen:

Aww. The Trumpers need a safe place from a daughter who thinks for herself.

Snowflakes lol.

Here he is on some of the issues...

"Social Security
Revise the existing Social Security System, with the intention to transform it into a true privately managed retirement trust fund."

"Make English the official language in Michigan"

"Education
I, and our forefathers believe that all teaching is related to the basic assumptions about God and Man. Education as a whole, therefore, cannot be separated from religious faith and instruction in morality."

How do you know her father has never been within a hundred miles of a college?

Because nobody who knew anything about college in the real world would claim they are “Marxist”.

The left's agenda includes openly destroying families in every way imaginable.

They won't be satisfied until society is irreparably broken. See: Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, San Fran.
Treaaonous Team Trump Traitors — MRSA > Making Ru$$ia Strong Again. Better Red than —> Red, White and Blue.

Several messages from WH in each new ****-up from ****head. This weekend: golfing and supporting the confederacy — Pence in a packed unsafe church. disBarr

BB160L4J.img

He sounds right. The school system ruined his daughter. She will hate her country, cry racism at every turn, demand more poverty immigration, and abortion, Drag Queen Story Hour. Likely praise Bernie Sanders
and the Communist Manifesto. Bow down to BLM.

They won't be satisfied until society is irreparably broken. See: Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, San Fran.

Fundamentally transform America. Critical Theory lives on.

Riiight. Poor Stephanie was brainwashed by the evil leftist institutes of higher learning. :roll:

I believe his daughter is the total ueber-liberal asshole ... and he confirmed it when he said she's the product of our marxist colleges.

She may be taking some dip-**** college course where the Marxist professors gravitate towards.

I believe his daughter is the total ueber-liberal asshole ... and he confirmed it when he said she's the product of our marxist colleges.
Careful, your extreme(ly stupid) bias is showing.

That is EXACTLY what's come to fruition, courtesy of the same universities these parents worked their asses off to save in order to send their kid; only to realize that their child got indoctrinated into a cult.
First order of indoctrination is cut off the cult member from their family and support system.

This is an epidemic among young females. I have seen video of them screaming hysterically during these protests. All smart, white and middle class, wanting for nothing in their lives.
Yet they go to college bright and full of possibility, and come out indoctrinated into the Maoist cult.

I feel so sorry for these parents. They might as well have sent their kids to the Manson compound.

This girl will contaminate her siblings.

Back
Top Bottom