• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Please explain to me why the Trump voters should come together with those who attacked them and their candidate/President for 4 years.

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The left is saying come together, put aside the harsh rhetoric, ignore the 4 years of accusations and impeachment and calling Trump supporters racist. Please explain to me why would we now choose that path? Why would we not do what the democrats did to us and our choice as President for the past over 4 years?
You say we need a fair election, but you don't want it looked into and there are questions, legitimate questions about how the election took place and the votes tabulated. You attacked us for 4 years and now want us to cuddle up to you.
Tell me why I would do what you would not/

The left is saying come together, put aside the harsh rhetoric, ignore the 4 years of accusations and impeachment and calling Trump supporters racist. Please explain to me why would we now choose that path? Why would we not do what the democrats did to us and our choice as President for the past over 4 years?
You say we need a fair election, but you don't want it looked into and there are questions, legitimate questions about how the election took place and the votes tabulated. You attacked us for 4 years and now want us to cuddle up to you.
Dont. Fight us at every turn even if it hurts the country.

I expect no less

they won't. we will remain a divided country, IMO. Biden could pass out free Rambo guns and force their employers to treat them like human beings and they would probably hate him even more.

a two tribal system can barely work short term, and it has already failed once. Washington called it from the beginning. it's like trying to superglue a broken hammer.

They shouldn’t and they wont. No one expects them to. Biden is talking to independents not Trumps base or most of the GOP. Liberals know that most Republican’s can’t be worked with at this point.

Classic RW self-victimization. Relentless attack on the LW by Trump then accusing them of the same when they defend themselves. And as if racism doesn't exist. Hilarious.

Some on the Left are saying that, many others on the Left don't give a chit if trump supporters stop sitting on their own heads or not, they never expected anything different.

Back
Top Bottom