• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [5:15 am CDT] - in 15 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pier Morgan thinks Ann Coulter is an illegitimate daughter of Dick Cheney

Mike.Redd

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Crazy media spreading rumors once again.

Also he thinks Ann Coulter and Bill Maher are going on a date.

Watch here.

Watch here.

As I have stated many times in the past, I apologise on behalf of the British people for his presence

a bit wierd someone as big of a douchebag as Morgan, trying to call out someone who's equally as much of a douchebag...

Coulter a pathetic excuse for a human as she may be... Should be free from ridicule by the likes of someone even more pathetic in Morgan who for the sake of humanity should be deported to the moon.

As I have stated many times in the past, I apologise on behalf of the British people for his presence

It might be getting the point where God should apologize.

It might be getting the point where God should apologize.

6a00d83451d3b569e2017ee6b41d70970d-pi

Piers Morgan is the south end of a northbound horse.

Someone had sex with Dick Cheney? Is his heart able to handle that?

Well done, but there is nothing that either country can do now.

Clarkson makes Morgan almost tolerable.

Clarkson is hilarious. Morgan is just an annoying prick who has no morals or ethics, arrogant and he lacks a sense of humour or fair play.
He was the editor the two worst examples of bad journalism in the UK, the News of the World and Sun, two papers which have no respect for the truth or the individual rights of anyone.
When Ian Hislop stood up to him on "Have I got News for You" Morgan's reporters were tasked with trying to get gossip on Hislop's private life (including phoning acquaintances of Hislop), and photographers were sent in case Hislop did anything untoward or embarrassing while in their presence

Clarkson however has a sense of humour and retaliates an insult with a normally funnier rebuttal.

Clarkson's a pig ignorant posh boy laddish dick. Those are his more endearing attributes.

Watch here.

Wait......if Cheney is Darth Vader.....does that make Coulter...Princess Leia (or Luke)

Piers Morgan was Vice President of the United States?

Hmmph...I thought Crue was talking about the horse's south end.
That description could fit a few VP's.

The only person who should feel insulted in all of this is Dick Cheney. Being Ann Coulter's father is lose situation for anyone.

Piers Morgan was Vice President of the United States?

It was a very, very short term. Don't you remember him sitting next to the Speaker of the House at the State of the Union Speeches.

The only person who should feel insulted in all of this is Dick Cheney. Being Ann Coulter's father is lose situation for anyone.

The dark side got darker?

The dark side got darker?

Basically. Ann Coulter is trash. Dick Cheney for all intended purposes is a pretty smart guy. He's a douche nozzle, but he's not trash pretending to be some sort of intellectual.

Illegitimate son, more like. Ann Coulter looks too masculine to be a daughter.

The only time I've ever watched Piers Morgan he was on with Ted Nugent. Yes, that Ted Nugent. Keep in mind this is Piers Morgan's own show. They were talking about gun rights, and Ted Nugent COMPLETELY dominated Piers Morgan. I mean, he slammed Piers to the mat right from the opening bell and never let him up.

Some real alpha dog **** right there by Ted Nugent, laying the host out like that.

Now, while "Fred Bear" isn't a bad song, I'm not much of a Ted Nugent fan, and I actually agreed with Morgan's points, but that was some funny/sad **** to watch, that's why I remember it. Getting owned on your own show is pretty embarrasing. I haven't watched him since, haven't had the time.

I bet CNN is wishing they had Larry King back. Now there was a journalist who wouldn't have let himself get walked all over like that.

Watch here.

I don't know how relevant the truth in this particular discussion, but Piers asked if Coulter would date Maher, he didn't state it as fact anywhere. Piers also played a clip of Maher joking that she is the illegitimate daughter of Cheney, and jokingly asked Coulter if she was, but didn't state it as fact anywhere. What else is the man to do? Have a serious discussion with Coulter?

Back
Top Bottom