• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Phuc YOU! And Anyone that Looks Like YOU!.....WARNING:18 AND OLDER ONLY!

Excellent jokes HT...PGA made me legitimately laugh out loud....It's nice to hear from the dark side(rimshot!)

If I may be so kind to retort...bowing...

What do you call a white guy surrounded by 3 back guys?
victim

What do you call a white guy surrounded by 10 back guys?
coach

What do you call a white guy surrounded by 500 back guys?
warden

Why are black women pissed when they have twins?
Because now they have to find TWO dumpsters.

How does a black girl know when her mom is "on the rag"?
Her brother's dick tastes different.

Why do Puerto Ricans have clear trash bags?
So black people can windowshop.

A 100 pound black guy and a 300 pound black guy jump off of the Empire State Building....who hits the ground first?................Who cares?

A Chinese guy walks into a bar and says to the black bartender, "Give me a jigger, nigger." The black guy's jaw drops..."I can't believe you just said that to me...don't you realize how insulting that is?...What if I said something like that to you?...Why don't you get behind the bar and see how it feels?!?"
The chinese guy jumps behind the bar and the black guy walks out of the door and waits 10 seconds...He walks back in and yells, "Give me a drink, Chink!"...The Chinese guy says, "Sorry...we don't serve niggers."

cnredd said:
Excellent jokes HT...PGA made me legitimately laugh out loud....It's nice to hear from the dark side(rimshot!)

If I may be so kind to retort...bowing...

What do you call a white guy surrounded by 3 back guys?
victim

What do you call a white guy surrounded by 10 back guys?
coach

What do you call a white guy surrounded by 500 back guys?
warden

Why are black women pissed when they have twins?
Because now they have to find TWO dumpsters.

How does a black girl know when her mom is "on the rag"?
Her brother's dick tastes different.

Why do Puerto Ricans have clear trash bags?
So black people can windowshop.

A 100 pound black guy and a 300 pound black guy jump off of the Empire State Building....who hits the ground first?................Who cares?

A Chinese guy walks into a bar and says to the black bartender, "Give me a jigger, nigger." The black guy's jaw drops..."I can't believe you just said that to me...don't you realize how insulting that is?...What if I said something like that to you?...Why don't you get behind the bar and see how it feels?!?"
The chinese guy jumps behind the bar and the black guy walks out of the door and waits 10 seconds...He walks back in and yells, "Give me a drink, Chink!"...The Chinese guy says, "Sorry...we don't serve niggers."

I tried to find more, but none of them were funny, they were just racist attacks from angry blacks, and then a racist attack from an angry white, and back and forth. But none of their "jokes" were funny, they were just full of anger. How sad, what the peasants have resorted to...

HTColeman said:
I tried to find more, but none of them were funny, they were just racist attacks from angry blacks, and then a racist attack from an angry white, and back and forth. But none of their "jokes" were funny, they were just full of anger. How sad, what the peasants have resorted to...

Yeah...I don't care how low the joke goes...as long as its funny as well...

Originally posted by JustineCredible:
MONDAY

8:00 - "Husseinfeld"

8:30 - "Mad About Everything"

9:00 - "Suddenly Sanctions"

9:30 - "The Brian Benben Bin Laden Show"

10:00 - "Allah McBeal"

TUESDAY:

8:00 - "Wheel of Terror and Fortune"

8:30 - "The Price is Right If Osama Says It's Right"

9:00 - "Children Are Forbidden From Saying The Darndest Things"

9:30 - "Afganistan's Wackiest Public Execution Bloopers"

10:00 - "Buffy The Infidel Slayer"

WEDNESDAY:

8:00 - "U.S. Military Secrets Revealed"

8:30 - "When The Northern Alliance Attacks"

9:00 - "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pita Bread"

9:30 - "Just Shoot Everyone"

10:00 - "Veilwatch"

THURSDAY:

8:00 - "Matima Loves Chachi"

8:30 - "M*U*S*T*A*S*H"

9:00 - "Veronica's Closet Full of Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses and Veils"

9:30 - "My Two Baghdads"

10:00 - "Diagnosis: Heresy"

FRIDAY:

8:00 - "Judge Laden"

8:30 - "Funniest Super 8 Home Movies"

9:00 - "Captured Northern Alliance Rebels Say the Darndest Things"

9:30 - "Achmed's Creek"

10:00 - "No-witness News"
You forgot, "8 Simple Fatwa's for Dating My Sunni Daughter"

Have you seen the latest German microwave oven? It seats six.

Back
Top Bottom