• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Philadelphia will reinstate its indoor mask mandate as cases rise

I've always been a sociable person, and actually enjoy crowds in leisure activity.

Yesterday, when tossing my mask for good (I thought), it was really glorious feeling. I realized how much I enjoyed hanging-out without mitigation, talking and laughing with others. Plus, it was a perfect day weather-wise. It was like the elation of the first nice day pre-lude of Summer (which it was), but on steroids!

Then this morning, came the realization that the mask will need to go back on in public indoor situations. Argh!

I hate crowds and find most people self-absorbed and annoying. Covid took nothing away from me but it did add the concern that all these self-absorbed people would spread it because it is too much to ask them to make sacrifices for the good of others. Covid has brought out in people what I already knew was there and didn't like. These are the same people who drive too aggressively and don't respect personal space in the checkout lines.

Considering, it's good that they do it NOW rather than when there is massive death.
Why did you capitalize "NOW" since it isn't starting now, it is starting on April 18. The virus is real, the politics are magical.

I hate crowds and find most people self-absorbed and annoying. Covid took nothing away from me but it did add the concern that all these self-absorbed people would spread it because it is too much to ask them to make sacrifices for the good of others. Covid has brought out in people what I already knew was there and didn't like. These are the same people who drive too aggressively and don't respect personal space in the checkout lines.
You just described Massholes, go figure.

--

Argh! Not again!

We can't seem to catch a break!
People you just should collectively not do it.

This is the type of situation that requires civil disobedience pressing you to wear stupid talisman that don't do anything should be out of the purview of the government.

Good for Philly, letting science and not the militant maskless guide mask policymaking. (y)
I also support this piss all the people off and Philadelphia maybe they will go real hard red in midterms.

People in Philly if you don't want this vote these shit bags out of office.

I also support this piss all the people off and Philadelphia maybe they will go real hard red in midterms.

People in Philly if you don't want this vote these shit bags out of office.
What's more important to you; political posturing or your nation's health?

People you just should collectively not do it.

This is the type of situation that requires civil disobedience pressing you to wear stupid talisman that don't do anything should be out of the purview of the government.
"...don't do anything...?" Perhaps you might explain why, where restrictions on mask wearing have been lifted, rates of infection are rocketing.

"Don't do anything?"
Well the things you should do is wash your hands cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough.

Not sort of thing not participating in screwball superstitions may not be doing something that you think will work but there is nothing outside of religious belief that makes you think that it would work.

Well the things you should do is wash your hands cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough.

Not sort of thing not participating in screwball superstitions may not be doing something that you think will work but there is nothing outside of religious belief that makes you think that it would work.
See post #34 and quit this dumb evasion tactic. Your whining about 'superstition' does not reflect the reality. Admit it; you're simply stubborn and anti-anything the government suggests-especially if it's a Democrat government. Am I getting warmer?

I won't perform for your fear.

If you're afraid of me stay the hell away from me I'm not changing my habits to make it easier for you to stay away from me that is your problem.
So angry, so bitter. I feel for you...:LOL: Nobody's afraid of you; simply attempting to educate you-and clearly failing to get you to understand the simplest of concepts.

See post #34 and quit this dumb evasion tactic. Your whining about 'superstition' does not reflect the reality. Admit it; you're simply stubborn and anti-anything the government suggests-especially if it's a Democrat government. Am I getting warmer?
Call me whatever you want. I won't comply.

I won't live in fear.
Fear of a hideous, suffocating disease which, if it doesn't kill you can damage your organs for life? No, unlike you most folk are simply using common sense to avoid infection-something you are evidently lacking. "I won't live in fear". Macho posturing won't save you from infection; masks can.
1649767814073.png

Back
Top Bottom