• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Perhaps the most important Trump analysis yet.

You're close.

The Right Wing Media, with their constant whining about the Democratic Party, created Trump.

Its not the first time that well intentioned people unknowingly created a monster by not thinking through the unintended consequences of their work.

Frankentrump4.jpg

Of course, the problem with rage is that it leads to irrational behavior; like supporting a totally unqualified man for the most powerful office in the world and thinking you are making a good choice. I suggest working on your anger issues then re-thinking about this from a calmer state.

Isn't that exactly what happened when Obama was elected? It was totally irrational behavior as people bought the rhetoric and ignored the resume

Its not the first time that well intentioned people unknowingly created a monster by not thinking through the unintended consequences of their work.

View attachment 67202337

Like that good little leftwing soldier who wants the world to believe we would be in danger with Trump when the reality is we are in danger now because of Obama and Hillary. We are drowning in debt, have our allies not trusting us, and a world on fire. Time for some tough love.

Like that good little leftwing soldier who wants the world to believe we would be in danger with Trump when the reality is we are in danger now because of Obama and Hillary. We are drowning in debt, have our allies not trusting us, and a world on fire. Time for some tough love.

Trump is the answer for our allies trusting us? He is so erratic his own campaign can't trust him. Are you not paying attention? Wow, Con, you have really gone off the deep end on that one. There is zero reason to that statement whatsoever.

Interesting that you, who is all about qualifications, are willing to support the least qualified man ever to get this close to the White House. Wait, I forgot, he has the only qualification that matters to you, the "R" after his name.

I am shocked: I thought you were more principled than this.

Last edited:
Trump is the answer for our allies trusting us? He is so erratic his own campaign can't trust him. Are you not paying attention? Wow, Con, you have really gone off the deep end on that one. There is zero reason to that statement whatsoever.

Interesting that you, who is all about qualifications, are willing to support the least qualified man ever to get this close to the White House. Wait, I forgot, he has the only qualification that matters to you, the "R" after his name.

I am shocked: I thought you were more principled than this.

I am principled, unlike Obama and Hillary supporters. What are Hillary's principles?

Of course, the problem with rage is that it leads to irrational behavior; like supporting a totally unqualified man for the most powerful office in the world and thinking you are making a good choice. I suggest working on your anger issues then re-thinking about this from a calmer state.

My anger is appropriate for the situation, and if enough of us get angry we will get the change we need.

ARGUMENT REJECTED

I am principled, unlike Obama and Hillary supporters. What are Hillary's principles?

Yes, you are the most principled guy we know: R= good; D=evil. Clean and simple. No variance; no thought.

Yes, you are the most principled guy we know: R= good; D=evil. Clean and simple. No variance; no thought.

Wrong, you have a very short attention span and memory, I grew up a staunch Democrat until that party left me. How anyone can support the party of Pelosi, Reid, and Obama is beyond comprehension. My bet is that I have voted for more Democrats than you have Republican. You simply have no concept of reality

No one who would vote for Trump is principled.

Versus Hillary? I would crawl through hot coal to keep that lying bitch out of the WH but my vote won't mean a thing, she will lose TX by 3 million votes.

I would crawl through hot coal to keep that lying bitch out of the WH

Trump is awful, terrible candidate.

Hillary isn't great.

But in reality, in the real world, where the real people live, that's sometimes the choices countries have to make, she's waaaaaaaaaaay less bad and to just turn around and say "YEAH WELL SHE'S JUST A BITCH!".

Doesn't really cut it in reality, in the real world, where the real people live.

Trump is a fool and so is every single one of his supporters.

Hillary is business as usual, corrupt? Whatever, I'm sure she's corrupt on a few levels but hey you Americans legalized corruption with Citizens United, own it.

Trump is awful, terrible candidate.

Hillary isn't great.

But in reality, in the real world, where the real people live, that's sometimes the choices countries have to make, she's waaaaaaaaaaay less bad and to just turn around and say "YEAH WELL SHE'S JUST A BITCH!".

Doesn't really cut it in reality, in the real world, where the real people live.

Trump is a fool and so is every single one of his supporters.

Hillary is business as usual, corrupt? Whatever, I'm sure she's corrupt on a few levels but hey you Americans legalized corruption with Citizens United, own it.

We have a world today destroyed by the status quo and "diplomats" who have created an entitlement society. To many it is more important to be liked than being respected. IMO it is time for some tough love and regaining respect through strength which is all our enemies understand. It is also time to put Americans back to work or cut off their entitlements. Hillary is the status quo, Hillary is the entitlement queen, Hillary is indeed corrupt, and Hillary has no quality accomplishments in any of the positions she has held. Trump brings a refreshing quality to the debate and the Mainstream media is having a field day, something the left loves

We have a world today destroyed by the status quo and "diplomats" who have created an entitlement society. To many it is more important to be liked than being respected. IMO it is time for some tough love and regaining respect through strength which is all our enemies understand.

Bluster.

Trump is a talker, nothing more, he's a man child that melts down and hurls childish insults at the slightest provocation.

The world will never respect a country that elects someone like Trump.

It is also time to put Americans back to work or cut off their entitlements

Yeah, those stupid ****ing poor people right?

Hillary is the status quo, Hillary is the entitlement queen, Hillary is indeed corrupt, and Hillary has no quality accomplishments in any of the positions she has held.

All you have is bluster, regardless of her well established missteps, she's not completely unaccomplished, it's just natural for people like you to completely blow past any actual accomplishments because well... "She's just a bitch!" Right?

Trump brings a refreshing quality to the debate and the Mainstream media is having a field day, something the left loves

He doesn't bring anything to the debate.

Fact check after fact check finds almost NOTHING the man says is EVER true.

So, you are blindly saying, that you don't want to follow a lying bitch, you want to follow a completely lying bastard instead, which says alot about you.

But that's always been the case, you're not a conservative, you're a Republican and as I've always maintained, whatever slop the Republican party churns up, even if its someone as detestable as Trump, you'll go with it because you're a Team Player, not a principled Conservative.

Bluster.

Trump is a talker, nothing more, he's a man child that melts down and hurls childish insults at the slightest provocation.

The world will never respect a country that elects someone like Trump.

Yeah, those stupid ****ing poor people right?

All you have is bluster, regardless of her well established missteps, she's not completely unaccomplished, it's just natural for people like you to completely blow past any actual accomplishments because well... "She's just a bitch!" Right?

He doesn't bring anything to the debate.

Fact check after fact check finds almost NOTHING the man says is EVER true.

So, you are blindly saying, that you don't want to follow a lying bitch, you want to follow a completely lying bastard instead, which says alot about you.

But that's always been the case, you're not a conservative, you're a Republican and as I've always maintained, whatever slop the Republican party churns up, even if its someone as detestable as Trump, you'll go with it because you're a Team Player, not a principled Conservative.

That certainly is your opinion but we cannot continue on the path we are with the same players. thing have to change and if you think being liked is so important then you really are out of touch with reality. We aren't respected at all and it is time to put America first again. Trump is resonating with people tired of the status quo and politicians like Hillary telling them what they believe they want to hear and then doing what they want to do to line their own pockets.

Yes, I am a conservative and given the Choice of Trump vs Hillary the choice is clear. I will be voting for Trump

That certainly is your opinion

It's not an opinion.

It's fact.

The whole world is laughing at you and people like you, Trump is a joke, as are his supporters.

In reality, in the real world, where the real people live.

but we cannot continue on the path we are with the same players.

I agree, but electing Trump to fix the problems of the US is like saying that the way to deal with your house being on fire is to burn down the entire neighborhood.

We aren't respected at all and it is time to put America first again.

People like Bush and Trump are reasons America loses respect.

Trump is resonating with people tired of the status quo

No, he's resonating with idiots.

and politicians like Hillary telling them what they believe they want to hear

Again, almost nothing Trump says is ever true, all he did, was tap into some of the darkest portions of American Populism by saying crap bigots wanted to hear "Total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the US" anyone?

Yes, I am a conservative

No you're not.

and given the Choice of Trump vs Hillary the choice is clear.

It's clear the choice is awful... But Trump is more awful.

I will be voting for Trump

Then you are lost.

It's not an opinion.

It's fact.

The whole world is laughing at you and people like you, Trump is a joke, as are his supporters.

I agree, but electing Trump to fix the problems of the US is like saying that the way to deal with your house being on fire is to burn down the entire neighborhood.

Again, almost nothing Trump says is ever true, all he did, was tap into some of the darkest portions of American Populism by saying crap bigots wanted to hear "Total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the US" anyone?

No you're not.

Then you are lost.

Best Obi-Wan quote ever.

Last edited:
Jetboogieman;1065937199]It's not an opinion.

It's fact.

So you know what the WHOLE world thinks? Sorry I don't agree nor do I care what media says about the whole world. Time to put America first again or it is going to be bankrupt

Again, your opinion noted. You believe what the media tells you

Again, being liked is more important to you than being respected, I disagree

Great, time to make America Great Again. What you believe parrots what the media tells you. The only thing our enemies understand is strength.

Name for me one positive Hillary accomplishment in the many positions she has held that makes her qualified to be the President

Then you are lost.

We shall see, I believe our enemies lose with Trump and because of three equal branches of govt. you are getting hysterical

Wrong, you have a very short attention span and memory, I grew up a staunch Democrat until that party left me. How anyone can support the party of Pelosi, Reid, and Obama is beyond comprehension. My bet is that I have voted for more Democrats than you have Republican. You simply have no concept of reality

In the past 20 years, I doubt it. The only consistency you have is D=evil and R=Good.... with everything else, except when measured to that test, you have the backbone of Gumby.

Case in point: you railed on Obama for years about his lack of experience, yet when Ted Cruz came along with almost the identical resume (except on is a D and the other an R), Cruz was more than acceptable. Your flexible argument again was only because one was a D and the other an R...the rest of your argument, as always, was disingenuous rationalization. Now, you defend Trump, arguably the LEAST qualified person every to obtain a major party nomination. You are champion of attempting to defend the indefensible.

Last edited:
In the past 20 years, I doubt it. The only consistency you have is D=evil and R=Good.... with everything else, except when measured to that test, you have the backbone of Gumby.

Case in point: you railed on Obama for years about his lack of experience, yet when Ted Cruz came along with almost the identical resume (except on is a D and the other an R), Cruz was more than acceptable. Your flexible argument again was only because one was a D and the other an R...the rest of your argument, as always, was disingenuous rationalization. Now, you defend Trump, arguably the LEAST qualified person every to obtain a major party nomination. You are champion of attempting to defend the indefensible.

In the past 20 years the Democrat Party has been destroyed by the Reid's, Pelosi's, Obama's by promoting that entitlement mentality. Reagan converted me and I am happy that he did

By the Way, Cruz isn't on the ballot and it is the Obama results that I rail against, results you want to ignore or distort

I take total responsibility for my votes over that period of time

1.7 trillion in debt for Reagan
1.4 trillion in debt for GHW Bush
4.9 trillion in debt for GW Bush

8.0 trillion in 20 years vs. 1.4 trillion in debt for Clinton and 8.6 trillion for Obama in 15 years

Yes, today's Democrat Party is the entitlement party and I do not support it at all. Time for tough love and returning social programs to the states, all but SS and Medicare as they are Federal Mandates

In the past 20 years the Democrat Party has been destroyed by the Reid's, Pelosi's, Obama's by promoting that entitlement mentality. Reagan converted me and I am happy that he did

By the Way, Cruz isn't on the ballot and it is the Obama results that I rail against, results you want to ignore or distort

8.0 trillion in 20 years vs. 1.4 trillion in debt for Clinton and 8.6 trillion for Obama in 15 years

Yes, today's Democrat Party is the entitlement party and I do not support it at all. Time for tough love and returning social programs to the states, all but SS and Medicare as they are Federal Mandates
Lol...that 8 Trillion in today's dollars is closer to 16. What is a 1980's dollar worth today? Probably $2.50.

You people deserve Trump. I'll giggle like a schoolgirl as I watch your ship go down.

Last edited:

Huh. Never heard of this 'Democrat Party'.

It's not an opinion.

It's fact.

No you're not.

Then you are lost.
He's been lost for decades.

Lol...that 8 Trillion in today's dollars is closer to 16. What is a 1980's dollar worth today? Probably $2.50.

You people deserve Trump. I'll giggle like a schoolgirl as I watch your ship go down.

Reagans 1.7 trillion in debt would be 3.4 trillion today but so would the revenue collected be much higher. We do pay debt service on the actual dollars at the time, not inflation adjusted dollars but I am sure you want to ignore that reality. What is the Obama 8.6 trillion in debt in today's dollars?

He's been lost for decades.

LOL, anyone that supports Hillary doesn't have an ounce of credibility and has no understanding of how the private sector works. Trumps losses or gains were in the private sector and doubt seriously that he had an Ambassador killed, or used his private email server to public and security use. Also interesting that the billionaire Trump made his money in the private sector whereas the Multi Millionaire Clintons made theirs in the public sector. Obviously you don't know or care about the difference

Reagans 1.7 trillion in debt would be 3.4 trillion today but so would the revenue collected be much higher. We do pay debt service on the actual dollars at the time, not inflation adjusted dollars but I am sure you want to ignore that reality. What is the Obama 8.6 trillion in debt in today's dollars?

About 50%. Due to him having to bail out Bush.

Back
Top Bottom